4/15/09 -- LA Surprise Show -- Preshow Chatter!

dcdeb

*Joins in... Oh wait... I do smoke:boxed:*

And yeah, I would just take the camera! A bit selfish though, but I know we're all gonna wanna see loads of pics!:roftl:

:naughty:

Its like someone is expecting a baby .. soooooo exciting

All of this wait and hopefully it all gets out tonight , well some of it

:punk:

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! I even got the same feeling I had when I was actually in the queue waiting for a gig! Crazyness!!

This kinda reminds me of the early ish gigs , small and cosy not really knowing what to expect :wub2:

This is even better after months and months of waiting , the place will lift tonight

This kinda reminds me of the early ish gigs , small and cosy not really knowing what to expect :wub2:

This is even better after months and months of waiting , the place will lift tonight

Absolutely! + we don't know what to expect! Are there gonna be a lot of new songs? What will the show look like?... It's all new, fresh, exciting, yeah, exciting is the only word that fits best:thumb_yello:

:boing: :boing: :boing:

I'll be in bed at that time, but whatever! This is exciting! So many months waiting! AAAAAAH!

I don't know yet if I'll be sleeping or not :naughty: Are there people who are going to pull 'an all-nighter'?

I don't know yet if I'll be sleeping or not :naughty: Are there people who are going to pull an all-nighter?

Not sure about an all nighter but I might try and wake up at the crucial hour. Which will be about 3.30am here :boxed:...easier said than done!!

What I need right now is a newborn baby. They always wake you up at 3.30am and they don't have a snooze button to mess things up. Where can I get one?? :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know yet if I'll be sleeping or not :naughty: Are there people who are going to pull 'an all-nighter'?

i'm planning to:fisch:

got my red bulls ready,they didn't work last night though maybe i should start drinking now they'll start kicking in till then:roftl:

Probably! :naughty:

Last night I stayed until 3.30 am, so tonight I will be sleeping, for sure! :roftl: Besides, pics, videos and reports only after the gig, which means aprox. 6 am here. Nah...I won't be waiting here! :roftl:

I'm usually a night owl, but I stayed up until almost 4 am last night and I slept kinda badly, so I might try to sleep today and wake up with the info tomorrow. all at once might be hard to digest though :naughty:

I've ingeniously set my phone to LA time so that I can keep track. I should be 10:50am there so... wow you guys are leaving early!! :punk:

This IS much better than doing the time difference math every 20 minutes! *sets her phone to LA time*

I'm planning one of those! Not sure if I'll manage though. Never have done that before, my beauty sleep always gets in the way.

Not sure about an all nighter but I might try and wake up at the crucial hour. Which will be about 3.30am here :boxed:...easier said than done!!

What I need right now is a newborn baby. They always wake you up at 3.30am and they don't have a snooze button to mess things up. Where can I get one?? :mf_rosetinted:

*hands you her babyphone*

i'll start crying around 3am.:mf_rosetinted:

I think Mika's team is the BEST! :blush-anim-cl: John (Mika's tour manager - I remember being a newbie and not knowing!) texted my hubby and is trying to make sure he gets in too! I really appreciate that, knowing I CAN'T be there. He is not signed on to MFC, because I sleep with him and he gets "an earful" all the time! :roftl: But...when he gets home, he needs to sign up so there won't be any future problems. Here's to a fun show tonight and really hope my MR. is able to go!

I think Mika's team is the BEST! :blush-anim-cl: John (Mika's tour manager - I remember being a newbie and not knowing!) texted my hubby and is trying to make sure he gets in too! I really appreciate that, knowing I CAN'T be there. He is not signed on to MFC, because I sleep with him and he gets "an earful" all the time! :roftl: But...when he gets home, he needs to sign up so there won't be any future problems. Here's to a fun show tonight and really hope my MR. is able to go!

Wow, that's really nice of him! How great! I hope he can make it:huglove:

Awww, how great! John :wub2:

So wait, you're not going? I thought you were :blink:

Why can't you go :boxed: I'm sorry you can't go :(