REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

Oh my god.

I'm pretty sure I had something in my teeth when I took my picture with Mika and talked to him...:shocked::crybaby:

I remember coming home and seeing it in my teeth and I was thinking "Oh god, please tell me this just appeared now and that Mika didn't notice :no:"

If you zoom in on the picture you can sort of see it. Ugh. How embarrassing :roftl:

Saa-aaa-aaaaaad!

But I didn't even eat anything that day besides the donut, so WTF? :hair:

EDIT: Yup, something was definitely in my teeth. :emot-sad:

Edited by Fmbm

EDIT: Yup, something was definitely in my teeth. :emot-sad:

Think about where Mika's eyes are in relation to your teeth.

So unless he got down on his knees and looked up at your smiling face, I'm quite certain he wouldn't have noticed.

There are perks to being short. :wink2:

Think about where Mika's eyes are in relation to your teeth.

So unless he got down on his knees and looked up at your smiling face, I'm quite certain he wouldn't have noticed.

There are perks to being short. :wink2:

Well, let's hope so :naughty:

Thats why I'd like to hugely thank you for writing this amazing report and for sharing so many details !! It really means a lot to me :huglove:

Aww! :tears:

I'm glad you enjoyed my report - you're so welcome. If it wasn't for MFC I'd come home and write all about it in some Word document, and tuck it away in some dusty corner of my computer. So I'm glad I can share it with you all, and that people seem to enjoy reading it. :wub2:

I read on the MS and Twitter thread something about only 10 people :blink: meeting him after the gig, is that ok?

I’m curious to know if anyone could please tell… Were there backstage passes of any kind, and if so, how were they distributed? To people who got there first? To MFCers?

Or were these people just the ones who stayed there waiting for him? :blink:

Sorry, I’m a bit lost, haven’t had time to read much about it yet :blush-anim-cl:

I read on the MS and Twitter thread something about only 10 people :blink: meeting him after the gig, is that ok?

I’m curious to know if anyone could please tell… Were there backstage passes of any kind, and if so, how were they distributed? To people who got there first? To MFCers?

Or were these people just the ones who stayed there waiting for him? :blink:

Sorry, I’m a bit lost, haven’t had time to read much about it yet :blush-anim-cl:

There were no physical passes issued, as it was all very casual and spontaneous. And it was specifically an MFC thing; all the MFCers present (who didn't have to leave immediately after the gig) were included in the meet and greet, so about 15 people. :thumb_yello:

There were no physical passes issued, as it was all very casual and spontaneous. And it was specifically an MFC thing; all the MFCers present (who didn't have to leave immediately after the gig) were included in the meet and greet, so about 15 people. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for explaining! :wink2:

Hi everyone!!!

How are you all? What's up with ya? :wink2:

I'm still in my happy bubble. I talked to my mother, and explained the whole thing - right down to meeting Mika in a Beverly Hills park after stalking an ice cream truck.

She was just like :blink::winksmiley02:

This time last week, we were all waiting in a circle, afraid to move because of grey hoodie girl. :aah:

Only another hour or so until he arrived.:wub2:

About half an hour until Meeks' arrival...sigh. Can we go back? I wanna relive those two days over again. :wub2:

I'm still in my happy bubble. I talked to my mother, and explained the whole thing - right down to meeting Mika in a Beverly Hills park after stalking an ice cream truck.

She was just like :blink::winksmiley02:

About half an hour until Meeks' arrival...sigh. Can we go back? I wanna relive those two days over again. :wub2:

Awww. My mom just laughed at me when I told her :naughty:

I know. I wanna have those 2 days on repeat :wub2:

OMG.....It's becoming a distant memory already. It's so not fair. :shocked:

I still feel like it happened yesterday! Everything that has happened in RL since doesn't count! Seriously, in my mind I just stepped off the plane last night.

Hey Y'all! I organized my pics and broke the links Sorry, here are the new links.

Mika at the Roxy

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/cchristys/MIKA%20At%20Roxy/

Mika and Perez

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/cchristys/Mika%20and%20Perez/

Thanks! :wub2:

This pic. Ahh. *melts*

mika9.jpg

Thank you Charlotte!! You're a star. I didn't get any pics because I was taking video of the new songs and just trying to soak it up during the rest.

This is my favourite because he's speaking to me. :bleh:

MIKAAcoustic112.jpg