• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's funny to me as I read through this thread?

I realize that even though I'm nearly 50 I am NOT the biggest PRUDE on the forum! :roftl:

Seriously, I don't think her outfit is THAT out there -- but maybe that's

because I grew up during the times of Cher and her "bare to there" Bob Mackie outfits and Madonna in her Jean Paul Gaultier rocket bras, so it

takes more to shock me.

Like Madonna, and Cher before her, Lady Gaga likes the attention and

the controversy that dressing so unconventionally brings. I think she's

fearless, and I rather like it. Hey, Katy Perry always shows off her

cleavage and wears hot pants to accent her physical attributes, and

that's so much different than this? I don't think so.

Would *I* dress that way? Of course not,

but if I was a young rising pop star, yeah, maybe. The

thing that's more shocking is the photographer's seeming obsession

with photographing her posterior. Has he/she never seen a woman's bottom

before? :blink:

Can't agree more :thumb_yello: except maybe on the fact that if you wear this kind of clothes, ppl will take pics of your posterior and you should live with it :roftl:

It's not her outfit per se - but whether it was what you would normally wear to go out for a meal. Some restaurants wouldn't have let her in. :naughty:

When I was in Coventry me and my friend went to a pub for a meal and the owners of the pub wouldn't let her in because she had her trainersuit on :shocked:

Nice coat!

But can someone please tell me if he's wearing a scarf or if it is only the shirt under the coat!:wink2:

It's a little hard to tell, sienna, isn't it? I rather think it's all the shirt, because

if you look at the bit that's not tucked in, it has the herringbone pattern

that's around his neck... And as for the shirt not being tucked in, I

remember watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy a while ago, and

the style guy was always telling the subjects to half tuck their shirts,

that it was stylish and showed off the belt buckle -- not that Mika has

a belt buckle here, but anyhow... I really do love that coat. He's

so tall, he can carry off a longer length like that, and I love that tweedy

fabric. :thumb_yello:

I think we've seen the answer to that already :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

I wonder how much time she needed for taking those 'boots' on. :blink:

She didn't! She went straight home, they said!:mf_rosetinted:

Nice coat!

But can someone please tell me if he's wearing a scarf or if it is only the shirt under the coat!:wink2:

Just a shirt i can see no scarf!

:roftl::roftl:

She didn't! She went straight home, they said!:mf_rosetinted:

Just a shirt i can see no scarf!

That cat maked me feel like the 'ordinary GP' played in 'Everything you have always wanted to...' by Gene Wilder when he saw the cute ewe for the first time :wub2: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Oh keti i'm sorry i misunderstood, though u said the opposite:

I wonder how much time she needed for taking those 'boots' off LOL

Haha, well it's the same thing anyway :roftl: on or off... I could grow a beard for all that time really :blink:

In typical wacky style, LADY GAGA opted for an eye-catching combo of bra, knickers, leather jacket and a pair of thigh-high boots unlike any seen before.

Not to mention the hat and sex doll-themed lipstick.

The Poker Face star’s squeeky-voiced pop pal MIKA was uniquely clad himself, though appeared relatively conservative aside his attention-seeking dinner date.

Diners at Hakkasan restaurant in London must have mistaken the pair for a cabaret act when they arrived.

Squeeky-voiced :sneaky2:

You know what, yeah i think she forgot her trousers, but seriously what gets me about the outfit is my personal taste lol, i dont like the boots, i like a lot of boots like those but those are just too...hockey pad esq.. and the belt style thing is too much other than that it's the accessories like the stupid makeup... i love out there makeup usually but that just looks stupid! I like the outfit stripped down, ie the fishnets basically knickers, bra and jacket, even the bag and hat are ok, but the glasses are hideous and the umbrella, like seriously, will she melt if she touches water? is she a vampire?

another thing.. she had minders?! did she think mika was going to jump her bones on the doorstep? FFS mika's bigger than her and does he have minders? maybe it's an american thing?...

This is the lovely door I was talking about. Just ignore the half naked lady and you can see it.:naughty:

Saw a worried post here about the Ps having to move out of their place now :shocked: ...

Don't worry, love, they have learned to take horny little stalkers in their stride, and they are a bit like the Windsors, never complain, never explain, never take any notice.

That's true aristocracy for you :bow: ; don't forget they have produced the King of Kings :wink2::king: .

Cheers,

Id3

I

http://www.fotoglif.com/f/6n2ux1nqratn

f you check the pic sequence he must have had the ICA jacket buttoned up as he was walking home, but he seems to be loosening it up when he gets to see the paparazzi, (remember Sariflor's video? about the buttoned up ICA jacket)...lol

What the heck do i do?

Do I keep it buttoned?

Do I loosen it up for the MFC not to complaint?

thumbnail_1963230.jpg

Edited by willywonka

I just find it odd and annoying that Mika bangs on about his privacy and then goes so public with his parents front door. I'm a bit dissapointed in him tbh, I thought he was wiser than that.:shocked::mad3::annoyed_h4h: I don't have an issue with what she is wearing, she always wears ridiculous clothes that's who she is, but to wear it home to meet Mrs P:blink: bit much imo.

I just find it odd and annoying that Mika bangs on about his privacy and then goes so public with his parents front door. I'm a bit dissapointed in him tbh, I thought he was wiser than that.:mad3::annoyed_h4h: I don't have an issue with what she is wearing, she always wears ridiculous clothes that's who she is, but to wear it home to meet Mrs P:blink: bit much imo.

Yeah I find that odd and annoying too, but I guess we're pretty alone with that opinion :blink: I find it odd and annoying that he is does the opposite of what he has been saying for years in order to get publicity - When will we then see him get carried out of clubs (gay clubs on fridays and regular on saturdays of course :mf_rosetinted:) and popping up half naked on random beaches? :yay: And will we then hear him whining that the paparazzi will never leave him alone? :mf_rosetinted: