• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/celebrity/lady-gagas-handkerchief-tip.html

Lady Gaga tipped restaurant staff with a signed handkerchief.

The 'Poker Face' singer left the lacy square of fabric - complete with black lipstick marks and her signature - on her table at London eatery Hakkasan after dinner with fellow pop star Mika on Monday night (20.04.09).

A diner said: "She left them a lace hankie with her black lipstick print on it and her signature. Mika also left a hefty chunk of cash."

Staff were thrilled with the unusual tip but reportedly less impressed with Gaga's diva behaviour.

The singer - who was wearing pink thigh-high lace-up boots, underpants, a tuxedo jacket and an oversized hat - demanded to be re-seated because another diner was "ogling" her.

She later asked staff to help her look for her "lost" Chanel handbag. After a frenzied search, another diner found the bag under a discarded napkin.

The 23-year-old star is known for her love of expensive luxury items, and claims to spend all her money on fashion.

She said: "I plough all my money back into my shows and props. You could say I'm the Carrie Bradshaw of couture."

Oh dear, :naughty:

Edited by katydid

The 'Poker Face' singer left the lacy square of fabric - complete with black lipstick marks and her signature - on her table at London eatery Hakkasan after dinner with fellow pop star Mika on Monday night (20.04.09).

A diner said: "She left them a lace hankie with her black lipstick print on it and her signature. Mika also left a hefty chunk of cash."

Staff were thrilled with the unusual tip but reportedly less impressed with Gaga's diva behaviour.

The singer - who was wearing pink thigh-high lace-up boots, underpants, a tuxedo jacket and an oversized hat - demanded to be re-seated because another diner was "ogling" her.

She later asked staff to help her look for her "lost" Chanel handbag. After a frenzied search, another diner found the bag under a discarded napkin.

The 23-year-old star is known for her love of expensive luxury items, and claims to spend all her money on fashion.

She said: "I plough all my money back into my shows and props. You could say I'm the Carrie Bradshaw of couture."

Exactly...

Oh dear!:thumbdown:

Too much of a diva for someone who "just" started, desafortunadamente!

As for the rest:

I'll keep my mouth shut

ll keep my mouth shut

ll keep my mouth shut

ll keep my mouth shut

ll keep my mouth shut

ll keep my mouth shut

If I was the staff, I would have kindly "reseated her" back at her hotel. Sorry but what a waste of space :thumbdown:. FFS, what an attention seeking brat.

Now someone defend or justify that behaviour, I'm waiting :naughty:. Would love to hear the arguments. "Oh, she doesn't wear that cause she wants people to look at her! It's artistic". What a pile of bull :crybaby:

That poor, poor girl. There she is, out for dinner in a perfectly non-attention grabbing outfit, just trying to share a meal with a friend, and those terrible louts at the restaurant are staring at her. Where do these people get off, anyhow, staring at innocent, wholesome Lady Gaga? :mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

Exactly...

Oh dear!:thumbdown:

Too much of a diva for someone who "just" started, desafortunadamente!

As for the rest:

I'll keep my mouth shut

ll keep my mouth shut

ll keep my mouth shut

ll keep my mouth shut

ll keep my mouth shut

ll keep my mouth shut

agree with too much of a diva for someone who just started :bleh:

same :naughty:

if i talk too much maybe if there`s a lady gaga fan will kill me :bleh:

That poor, poor girl. There she is, out for dinner in a perfectly non-attention grabbing outfit, just trying to share a meal with a friend, and those terrible louts at the restaurant are staring at her. Where do these people get off, anyhow, staring at innocent, wholesome Lady Gaga? :mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

:roftl::roftl:LMAO!!!!

I have said so much about her already today elsewhere but omg this is just enough for me. I think i also better say no more!

oh i forgot to comment on Gaga.

":doh: she doesn't wear that panties in public cuz she's craving for attention.it's art you bigots! and it's perfectly normal to wear stage costums on dinner,i do it all the time!"

:naughty:

Yeah! :shocked: But maybe it was an apology, of sorts, for of Lady GaGa.

Ah, never thought of that!:naughty:

How big are the napkins at this restaurant?

From what I saw of the bag in the photos, is not that small, so do they have tents for napkins then?:roftl:

Surprised she didn't complain the icecream was too cold :mf_rosetinted:

What a bloody idiot!

I agree. What a waste of space. One thing is to demand attention, as annoying as that may be, but to demand it and then complain is just plain stupid.

From what I saw of the bag in the photos, is not that small, so do they have tents for napkins then?:roftl:

Maybe she couldn't see the napkin cause of her sunglasses? I assume that she was still wearing them :naughty:

I don't care. Unless she was aware that the waiters/waitresses were a fan of her or, even, if they asked, I don't think a signed napkin is a suitable tip. :roftl:

Maybe she couldn't see the napkin cause of her sunglasses? I assume that she was still wearing them :naughty:

Don't forget the hat and the umbrella! :naughty:

WOW...she had practically no vision. :shocked: