:naughty: My husband was joking a while ago, saying he reckoned Mika's second album would be a prog-rock concept album to rival Dark Side Of the Moon. :naughty: Yeah, as if! Too funny.

So last night when I told him about this mention of Pink Floyd he was like :shocked:" I was only joking!"

:naughty: I don't think a few schoolkids shouting angrily over a gospel choir constitutes prog rock though :bleh: Or maybe it does!!

Haha:roftl:

We don't know what the rest of the instruments sound like though. Maybe there's loads of guitars in it:naughty:Now that'd be fun!

No! Even the one in Hollywood? :tears:

The first time I walked into a Virgin Megastore, it was like music utopia. :wub2:

I know what you mean, but yeah, Virgin closed all its locations in the US.

It was very sad standing in front of the vacant store in NYC a few weeks

ago -- they were even selling off the fixtures. :thumbdown:

:naughty: My husband was joking a while ago, saying he reckoned Mika's second album would be a prog-rock concept album to rival Dark Side Of the Moon. :naughty: Yeah, as if! Too funny.

So last night when I told him about this mention of Pink Floyd he was like :shocked:" I was only joking!"

:naughty: I don't think a few schoolkids shouting angrily over a gospel choir constitutes prog rock though :bleh: Or maybe it does!!

Just 2 words.

The Wall!

LOL!!!

I am not surprised at all... Pink Floyd is not Black Sabbath after all and their music worked absolutely fine for that Scissor Sisters track as well...:cool:

:thumb_yello:

That's so cool! I've only been to Orlando disney, (hundreds of times too) but i'd love to go to Paris and Tokyo! i heard the one in France is gorgeous.:wub2:

And the Tokyo one has Disney Land & Disney Sea, two resorts, the cleanest places you will ever find! We go every year.

I am anxious to hear if this will be a physical CD or a download EP....knowing how much Mika loves his art, I cannot imagine he would only do it on downloads, without some nice little cover/booklet or something to go with it...

Sorry it's a bit rubbish as I took it with my phone!! *sigh*One of the pics from Q.

Image045.jpg

Oooh, thanks! :wub2:

I quite like the pic, I like the naturality of it. But does it look like he's had his eyebrows done? :naughty: The gap between them seems a lot larger... :fisch:

YAAAAAAAAY! As much as I love sariflor, it'd be nice to hear Toy Boy without hearing her hooting and hollering. Ha.

Thanks for the news Freddie.

Oi! I saw that! :bleh:

i want a piano instead of keyboards in the acoustic tour too! i love pianos or more correctly i'm a bit obsessed with pianos since i was seven. my only worry is that if you're not standing on the right side of the stage he may be hidden behind the grand piano.

Yes, I agree, he should have a real piano!! That is why the Fiat gig was so amazing, it was proper acoustic and he had a real piano :wub2:

Hold on :confused: ...

LICM was already described by Sire as a 'coming of age' album, one that he could write only once in his life.

Now the new album is supposed to feel about 16-17, 10 years later than the first one ... I know he was a child prodigy but 6 or 7 is a bit young to come of age, isn't it :naughty: ?

Somebody should really do something about it :lmao: !

'festival appearances already pencilled in' ? Where :insane::boing: ? Where :insane::boing: ?

Cheers,

Id3

It's some sort of holiday in the US also... we have that day off from school! :punk:

Yeah, it's Memorial Day -- some sort of holiday? LOL!

DcDeb ? I had no idea:shocked:

:naughty:

Far from being delicious, I'm afraid -- but I am the most Pop Princess-y! :thumb_yello: (Birthday's not until late August, after Mika's... thanks, anyway!)

HELLO,

thanks for this beautiful news! i'm sure, this album'll be fantastic! have you got some news for his summer dates?

Nothing yet, I'm afraid. We're all watching and waiting, waiting and watching...

:blink:

It's already been said, but really, what he did in LA is not acoustic. I hope his tour is in fact acoustic and he performs proper acoustic versions of these songs, but I don't know.

The Roxy is just a bar and this gig was thrown together in less than a week so I don't think it's exactly what Mika has in mind for his beautiful little theatres around the world he's been dreaming about for a year.

I have to say though I think a studio version of Toy Boy is going to ruin the magic, as it was all down to his quiet performance and the audience reaction. I'm looking forward to Blame it on the Girls much more as I think all the bells and whistles are going to take it to a whole other level.

Oh, but he is. A dreamer I mean :wink2: .

Pity he is so hazy at times that he can't make his dreams -and ours- come true :sad: .

Sometimes he can though, and then it's heaven on earth :wub2: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Mika - New Album TBA - (to be announced)| CD

£9.99 Free Delivery

Pre-order. | Due for release on 28/09/2009

:hypo::hypo::hypo:

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/6791579/New-Album-TBA/Product.html

You can actually buy / pre-order it now too , providing this is the one :blink:

My birthday is Sep 30th! what a present!!!!