P.S.

While we're on the subject of his "acoustic" tour, I hope that Mika revisits his notion of what constitutes acoustic, and plays a real piano and not all those drums and bits on his acoustic tour this summer :naughty:. Coz shows like LA ain't acoustic :roftl:

i want a piano instead of keyboards in the acoustic tour too! i love pianos or more correctly i'm a bit obsessed with pianos since i was seven. my only worry is that if you're not standing on the right side of the stage he may be hidden behind the grand piano.

It is officially the June issue..:wink2:

thanks for that:thumb_yello:

Sorry it's a bit rubbish as I took it with my phone!! *sigh*:wub2: One of the pics from Q.

Image045.jpg

it's not rubbish at all! t4p:thumb_yello:

Yes an EP is a CD , it can come either in digital or CD form

Example .. his first release was dodgy holiday EP , this was mm 4 tracks ? , anyways , it was done as a download and a limited edition CD (now worth a fortune).

An EP has just less tracks on that a full released CD :thumb_yello:

"An extended play (EP) is a vinyl record, CD, or music download which contains more music than a single, but is too short to qualify as an LP. Usually, an EP has around 10–28 minutes of music, a single has up to 10 minutes, and an album generally has 30–80 minutes. Mini-LPs generally contain 20–30 minutes of music.In the United Kingdom, the Official Chart Company defines a cut off between EP and album classification at 25 minutes length or four tracks (plus alternative versions of featured songs)."

EP=Extended Play

Unlike a single that contains 1 song off an album with 1-2 mixes or a bonus song not included on the album, an EP contains around 4-5 new songs and is NOT part of an album. (It is in between an album an a single).

Therefore, I do not expect these songs to be included on the album at all, or maybe 1 or 2 and perhaps a different version....

Merci! :huglove:

"Rain" sort of reminds me of "Relax, Take It Easy": the two different versions (regular and acoustic) are polar opposites, in terms of sound.

Yeah!

Here's what I think (all just my own guesses, nothing more):

• That the EP won't be acoustic - that it will include the full versions from the vlog
  • That the four tracks mentioned are the ones from the EP
  • That the full album in September will contain all new tracks

And - that this EP will be the best selling EP in at least ten years. :wub2:

Hope so.

yup!

turns out, by acoustic gig he means "normal gigs in small venues"

and by massive project he means a "4 song EP with some drawings"

he just loves to exaggerate doesn't he:naughty:

Well, he's Mika!:naughty:

Oh, and: PINK FLOYD?:shocked::wub2:

Seriously, especially for an English speaker, this is probably the best

place to find out about everything relating to Mika, and then some. :wink2:

Whaaaat?:shocked:

Okay… in this case I will count myself as an English speaker!:naughty:

Wasn't it 'Six songs for Zorro' when he first mentioned the EP project a couple of years ago? Or is this only in my head again?

Good one!:roftl:

The first time I walked into a Virgin Megastore, it was like music utopia. :wub2:

I know!!! :wub2:

Oh, and: PINK FLOYD?:shocked::wub2:

:naughty: My husband was joking a while ago, saying he reckoned Mika's second album would be a prog-rock concept album to rival Dark Side Of the Moon. :naughty: Yeah, as if! Too funny.

So last night when I told him about this mention of Pink Floyd he was like :shocked:" I was only joking!"

:naughty: I don't think a few schoolkids shouting angrily over a gospel choir constitutes prog rock though :bleh: Or maybe it does!!