look Mika! that can be your hotel while you stay in Florida! Maybe he'll do a Disney tour!:shocked:(California, Florida, Paris, and Tokyo!)

I would sign on for that -- Tokyo Disneyland is on my bucket list, I've

been to the other three! :wink2:

BTW, your pic of "Mika Mouse" reminded me of this pic from long ago, that

we thought was definitely Mika Mickey Mouse:

mikamouse.jpg

:naughty:

I think a show at Disney World would be wicked (and interesting to say the least ). How cool would it be for him to do a concert, say, in front of/around that Cinderella Castle at night?

Hey, it could happen!

Did you know that Katy Perry just played two consecutive weekends

at Disney World? As part of an event they call "Grad Night", where local

high school students come for a graduation party, the park is closed

to the general public.

btw are there any pics on that mag?

FD said there are 3 new photos, but he couldn't scan them -- guess we'll

have to wait for someone else... :fisch:

Here's what I think (all just my own guesses, nothing more):

• That the EP won't be acoustic - that it will include the full versions from the vlog
  • That the four tracks mentioned are the ones from the EP
  • That the full album in September will contain all new tracks

And - that this EP will be the best selling EP in at least ten years.

:thumb_yello: Totally agree.

I think the confusion came with a few articles that might have said

"acoustic EP" too... but this definitely doesn't sound like it's going to

be acoustic, not even by Mika's definition. LOL!

So May 25th???

That is only one month away.

Where are all the promotions?

Yeah, well... consider who we're speaking about here :naughty:

I would sign on for that -- Tokyo Disneyland is on my bucket list, I've

been to the other three! :wink2:

BTW, your pic of "Mika Mouse" reminded me of this pic from long ago, that

we thought was definitely Mika Mickey Mouse:

mikamouse.jpg

hty:

That's so cool! I've only been to Orlando disney, (hundreds of times too) but i'd love to go to Paris and Tokyo! i heard the one in France is gorgeous.:wub2:

:roftl:He does look like mickey mouse! haha you can tell i did that pic in paint,:blush-anim-cl: i should really learn photoshop!

1) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :woot_jump:

2) Did I read correctly that we think it's just going to be released only in the UK a couple of pages back? Ughhhh... Does anyone else have a more optimistic opinion about this?

2) Did I read correctly that we think it's just going to be released only in the UK a couple of pages back? Ughhhh... Does anyone else have a more optimistic opinion about this?

:shocked:what!?! nooooo.! Mika,....why?:tears:

that's not what was said. what people wrote is that they think that may 25th is the release date in the UK. (because Q Magazine is from the UK) Of course, we don't know for a fact until we hear it from Mika :wink2:

I don't know for sure, but I thought that's what someone said... Does anyone else know for sure (or, at least, have an opinion about the matter)?

Edit: Nevermind, thanks Guy! :wub2:

that's not what was said. what people wrote is that they think that may 25th is the release date in the UK. (because Q Magazine is from the UK) Of course, we don't know for a fact until we hear it from Mika :wink2:

oh phew! thanks for clearing that up:thumb_yello:

(probably shouldn't have reacted so quickly:naughty:)

But is it true that mika is releasing tour dates next week?:boing:

Aah, that makes more sense. Thank you!

I certainly hope the rest of the world can have it at that time as well...

not sure it says:

"firming up summer show dates and NEW website being launched next week!!"

Let's hope so! :biggrin2:

Technically though, he said the new webstie was going up next week. The tour dates was a separate thing. *shrug*

I have never thought I'd say so, but you know, never say never.. :mf_rosetinted:

from what I heard from LA, I prefer this EP not to be acoustic. the bits heard on the music blog video were stunning to me!! :punk::wub2:

It's already been said, but really, what he did in LA is not acoustic. I hope his tour is in fact acoustic and he performs proper acoustic versions of these songs, but I don't know.

The Roxy is just a bar and this gig was thrown together in less than a week so I don't think it's exactly what Mika has in mind for his beautiful little theatres around the world he's been dreaming about for a year.

I have to say though I think a studio version of Toy Boy is going to ruin the magic, as it was all down to his quiet performance and the audience reaction. I'm looking forward to Blame it on the Girls much more as I think all the bells and whistles are going to take it to a whole other level.

There's no reason to think you won't be able to get these songs from other countries. Just relax. :naughty:

There's no reason to think you won't be able to get these songs from other countries. Just relax. :naughty:

Exactly what I was thinking :naughty:. I was just hoping for something a bit more legal. :roftl:

Aah, that makes more sense. Thank you!

I certainly hope the rest of the world can have it at that time as well...

I don't know for sure, but I thought that's what someone said... Does anyone else know for sure (or, at least, have an opinion about the matter)?

Edit: Nevermind, thanks Guy! :wub2:

welcome! :wink2:

I have to say though I think a studio version of Toy Boy is going to ruin the magic, as it was all down to his quiet performance and the audience reaction.

I agree... nothing is going to beat that, and while I might love the studio version, it won't be the same experience as what we got. But then, neither will any live performance of it, even if he does a proper acoustic version.

Sadly, any future performance of Toy Boy won't be the same, no matter how scaled down & wonderful the performance... we won't be able to avoid having hundreds of voices singing along. I'm so glad I was able to be at the one & only performance of it that didn't have a single person singing along! I'm just going to lock that away as an awesome memory, and not have any expectations for what it will be like in the future.

Edited by zoots14

I'm just going to lock that away as an awesome memory, and not have any expectations for what it will be like in the future.

Yep, that's all you can do. We're fortunate to have so many good videos of the moment.

I agree... nothing is going to beat that, and while I might love the studio version, it won't be the same experience as what we got. But then, neither will any live performance of it, even if he does a proper acoustic version.

Sadly, any future performance of Toy Boy won't be the same, no matter how scaled down & wonderful the performance... we won't be able to avoid having hundreds of voices singing along. I'm so glad I was able to be at the one & only performance of it that didn't have a single person singing along! I'm just going to lock that away as an awesome memory, and not have any expectations for what it will be like in the future.

So, so true. It was almost eerie being at a Mika gig and having nobody singing along. And the fact that it's a slow song made it even better. And the fact that it was in a tiny venue made it even better.

Except for the few jerks who were talking through the whole thing. :sneaky2:

I wonder if Jo Whiley or Scott Mills will be getting a "specal delivery" next week.

Artists do that when they have a new single from a new album to release. As this is a special EP, it wouldn't surprise me if he bought it into one of them to play exclusively!

Didn't Radio 1 playlist Relax back in 2006 before anyone else?

I smell a Jo Whiley Record of the Week in the near future. I can just hear Jo's voice: "and here is Mika with what's sure to be a summer smash, 'Blame It On The Girls."

:wub2:

May 25th is a Monday. Music is very, very rarely released on a Monday in North America. I'm just sayin'.

But, to be honest, I'll be shocked if this thing will ever be available with physical copies in Canadian record stores. The Americans might fare better, with their Virgin Megastores.

Come on, Mika. Prove me wrong. :mf_rosetinted: