.::Artistic Parts of the Birthday Present 09::.

Zsina

i edited that..

wrong post :teehee:

soo.. disney idea for ALL the art parts for the book? or only the covers?

We decided that for the covers....but I think the thread sections are up to you...each thread could have different styles...no need for it all to be Disney-ish. Whatever you like!!! In my opinion. :]

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We decided that for the covers....but I think the thread sections are up to you...each thread could have different styles...no need for it all to be Disney-ish. Whatever you like!!! In my opinion. :]

okkk!!

i`m doing with Veromica the art for the Argentinean thread..

Hiya, I'm doing the 'This one's for us girls thread' part, I'm wondering if someone could help me out and do some artwork for my part! Please, I really want my piece to look good and for Mika to like it! Thanks x

Okay, sure it will look awesome!!! We will help!!! :]

Have you thought of something already? Ideas? Style? Colours? Anything?

If you've written the text already, I would love to read it, we (or I) could make something in connection with that.

Tell me what you would like....or if you have no idea, no probs, we will get creative!!:thumb_yello:

Edited by Zsina

Okay, sure it will look awesome!!! We will help!!! :]

Have you thought of something already? Ideas? Style? Colours? Anything?

If you've written the text already, I would love to read it, we (or I) could make something in connection with that.

Tell me what you would like....or if you have no idea, no probs, we will get creative!!:thumb_yello:

Great! Thanks you are fab! :thumb_yello: I am generally thinking of a girly theme, you know, pink, with lollipop girls and make up for example, just girly things! I will be writing the text soon so do I pm it to you when it is done? Then, once the drawings are added and it is all finished is that when I pm it to avoca? Thanks for all your help xx

Great! Thanks you are fab! :thumb_yello: I am generally thinking of a girly theme, you know, pink, with lollipop girls and make up for example, just girly things! I will be writing the text soon so do I pm it to you when it is done? Then, once the drawings are added and it is all finished is that when I pm it to avoca? Thanks for all your help xx

Yes I believe it is like that! But avoca will inform us if there's something changed.

Okay, so girly....pink, purple, skirts, lollipops....riiiight.

Yes please send me a PM with the text, I won't do anything with it, I just want to read it, so that maybe I can use it in the drawing, like a little story or something.

We have a whole page and as far as I know you are allowed to write it in 200 characters...(am I right?) so I could make a frame and the art in one corner, and the text can be put in the middle or something. We will see!!

So I am waiting for your PM, and we will communicate there, and once we have everything we can show the results here.

cheers

I'll do art as well...for the freddie's english course thread!! :biggrin2:

I have an idea already lol :naughty:

So post it here when it's done please!!! :D

It Fred doing the text part?

Edit: ahh I see it's sienna and you! Sorry, I have absolutely no idea what that thread is. *blushes*

Edited by Zsina

So post it here when it's done please!!! :D

It Fred doing the text part?

Edit: ahh I see it's sienna and you! Sorry, I have absolutely no idea what that thread is. *blushes*

Lol, it's a thread where foreigners go in case they get stuck on words. I'm an English nut, so I go there from time to time...:naughty:

Plus I've corrected Mika's (horrific) spelling on Twitter and he even REPLIED to me (yes, I am STILL chuffed lol) and so...I can tell you now the artwork will be interesting :roftl:

Hi dear artist MFC'ers:naughty:

as i can't draw anything i'm gonna need your help for our threads.

me and Katydid are writing the "mikasounds and twitter updates thread"

i would appreciate it if you could draw something in twitter-style. maybe the twitter logo ,twitter owl hanging down the frame of the page, and we'll keep in touch with you if we come up with some new ideas.

and the second one is "mika news and press section"

an illustration of a papparazzi, a camera, a lil' sketch of him carrying Katy P. or lady gaga with her bow.

something like that.

of course i'm not asking for whole big complete pics. just little sketches as a hint to the events in those threads.

we're open to suggestions.

thanks in advance:flowers2:

Hey guys! I'll be doing the 'The looking for something thread' and I'll need your talent for the artwork :wink2: So, I'll think of some ideas and it'd be great if you do too.

Zsina, you can add the thread to the list, as it's on avoca's now :thumb_yello:

Hi dear artist MFC'ers:naughty:

as i can't draw anything i'm gonna need your help for our threads.

me and Katydid are writing the "mikasounds and twitter updates thread"

i would appreciate it if you could draw something in twitter-style. maybe the twitter logo ,twitter owl hanging down the frame of the page, and we'll keep in touch with you if we come up with some new ideas.

and the second one is "mika news and press section"

an illustration of a papparazzi, a camera, a lil' sketch of him carrying Katy P. or lady gaga with her bow.

something like that.

of course i'm not asking for whole big complete pics. just little sketches as a hint to the events in those threads.

we're open to suggestions.

thanks in advance:flowers2:

I could possibly do Lady GaGa animé style...with her distinctive and unique fashion, I'd say she'd suit manga very well.

So we have:

dilek's

mika news and press section

mikasounds and twitter updates thread

Miro's

The looking for something thread

avoca's

gay thread...

birthday thread...

So guys??? Again, if no one want's to help I'll try and do my best, I would love to do it ALL but I have many exams to do now, so I don't want to say yes, when I can't be sure to draw it by the end of June... or when are they supposed to be done?

And also, I want to let others to draw too....we will inform you guys if someone chooses the threads, but don't worry, you will be connected in a PM, and have the art done by someone!!!

Keti I am going to add you now! :]

So we have:

dilek's

Miro's

avoca's

gay thread...

birthday thread...

So guys??? Again, if no one want's to help I'll try and do my best, I would love to do it ALL but I have many exams to do now, so I don't want to say yes, when I can't be sure to draw it by the end of June... or when are they supposed to be done?

And also, I want to let others to draw too....we will inform you guys if someone chooses the threads, but don't worry, you will be connected in a PM, and have the art done by someone!!!

i wanna help zsina:thumb_yello:

can i do the looking for something thread and the bday thread?

So we have:

dilek's

Miro's

avoca's

gay thread...

birthday thread...

someone mentioned drawing katy perry and lady gaga for the news and press section. I'll do it :thumb_yello:

Miro's

Thanks so much for the quick response :biggrin2::thumb_yello: I sent you a pm :wink2:

Hey Zsina I pm'd Louiza cause I was thinking that maybe I'll be able to do it..I'm not 100% sure yet. I'll see what I can do and if it won't work out I'll let you both know :wink2:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

i'm willing to draw anything. well for the threads that i've never posted in and have no clue what they're about i'll need a bit of hints.

so who wants my help with the artwork? :teehee:

(sorry i'm so late, i will do my job in time i promise!):blush-anim-cl:

Is anyone doing the 'Post a Picture of yourself' thread?? I can do a background of that really easily. Like it wouldn't be very Disney-ish but I could take some of the pictures posted there and make little polariods of them and make it all pretty ^^ what do you guys think?

Hey, sure, you don't have to ask me!! Just contact the one who is responsible for the text part, so that you can start discussing your ideas....in case you need help, don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone here!

Thanks so much for the quick response. I sent you a pm

Hey Zsina I pm'd Louiza cause I was thinking that maybe I'll be able to do it..I'm not 100% sure yet. I'll see what I can do and if it won't work out I'll let you both know

Sure, just tell us if you need help or something!! :]

i'm willing to draw anything. well for the threads that i've never posted in and have no clue what they're about i'll need a bit of hints.

so who wants my help with the artwork? :teehe:

(sorry i'm so late, i will do my job in time i promise!):blush-anim-cl:

That's okay, we don't know everything about all the threads either...I also asked for information about the thread I am going to do art for, it is natural...even if you know what it is about, talk with the text writer about her opinion and ideas!!

Just keep an eye out ruxi on this threa there will be peeps who need help!! But I think you can find a few up above in one of my previous posts. Just contact the test writer, and you can star talking about the details!

Is anyone doing the 'Post a Picture of yourself' thread?? I can do a background of that really easily. Like it wouldn't be very Disney-ish but I could take some of the pictures posted there and make little polariods of them and make it all pretty ^^ what do you guys think?

I think it's a great idea! Find out who is the text writer of that thread, if there's any, and cotact them whether they like the idea or not, or whether they are in need of help or not! :]

I am going to put the thread-text writer list up in my first post now....so that you don't have to go to the original thread everytime. But remember that the latest infos are on that one, and not on this, I am just going to copy-paste what is on avoca's list now!! :]

cheers

Hey, sure, you don't have to ask me!! Just contact the one who is responsible for the text part, so that you can start discussing your ideas....in case you need help, don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone here!

Sure, just tell us if you need help or something!! :]

ehm.. LOUIZA, that'd be me.. :blush-anim-cl:

what is the smt thread..? :blink:looking for smt you mean..? :blink: