Would You Like To Hear A Secret?

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i woke up at 5am just because i can't sleep! i actually dreamed about a mika concert :aah:

(anyone wanna hear it?):naughty:

Yes please!!! I'd love to hear it:thumb_yello:

and besides we need to talk about something to pass the time until 12:teehee::biggrin2:

*settles down to wait the remaining 1 hour, 26 mins until announcement time*

Even my cat is waiting with me...lol

Right, I'm off to play facebook uno to pass some time...

the last time i had a mika concert dream; it was at my school hall, and it was almsot completely empty, and there were like 5 of us sitting up the back. the weirdest aprt was i had no desire to move :blink:

:naughty:

i had a dream a long time ago, i went with foalbaby14 and she thought it was the stupidest thing! we met mika but she was like "come on laura this is dumb, lets go" i even got to talk with him, but then she dragged me out:sneaky2:

*settles down to wait the remaining 1 hour, 26 mins until announcement time*

Even my cat is waiting with me...lol

Right, I'm off to play facebook uno to pass some time...

they have facebook uno!:shocked: *searches*

the last time i had a mika concert dream; it was at my school hall, and it was almsot completely empty, and there were like 5 of us sitting up the back. the weirdest aprt was i had no desire to move :blink:

I've had dreams like that in regards to several of my fave artists... weird, hey!

Omigod. I've got Mika announcement on the brain. Just woke up from a dream that Mika announced a Toronto gig for June 13th (my son's b-day party). :blink:

Now I feel like I'm in a queue with all of you waiting for the doors to open. :naughty:

Can you explain why I cannot see the new website from the office when I was able to see in from my home via a mobile connection ( I am using same laptop)...Pleeeeaaaase ??????????????

You're probably using a different internet service provider from work, who has still not updated their dns.

WOO! HOUR 20 MINS! Omg. I had the hardest time sleeping last night.

BUT, i'm up early now already ready for school so I can MFC until I have to leave.

I am SO decked out in Mika stuff my friends are not going to want to be seen with me in public. I'll be checking the actual news in my first hour though, so my reaction should be interesting.... but it's a music appreciation class... so I suppose I can appreciate music as much as I like, right? :naughty:

WOO! HOUR 20 MINS! Omg. I had the hardest time sleeping last night.

BUT, i'm up early now already ready for school so I can MFC until I have to leave.

I am SO decked out in Mika stuff my friends are not going to want to be seen with me in public. I'll be checking the actual news in my first hour though, so my reaction should be interesting.... but it's a music appreciation class... so I suppose I can appreciate music as much as I like, right? :naughty:

*gathers all mika stuff* i'll join you!:naughty: