Would You Like To Hear A Secret?

My debit card is a Visa ... so that's what I selected ..... I didn't have any problem .... I'm not sure where you live or what your debit card make is .... maybe I'm lucky that mine is Visa anyway .... sorry I can't help you more ... :huglove:

Oh right ok, I'm in Ireland and it's a laser card..not to worry though dad said I can borrow his credit card:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Thanks for the reply:thumb_yello:

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as a matter of interest , did any MFCers not get a ticket?

Just curious now the madness has slowed down

i didn't :sad:

i have exams and school and loads of other cr*p :tears::crybaby:

i just hope i'll get my turn in summer. *sighs*

i didn't :sad:

i have exams and school and loads of other cr*p :tears::crybaby:

i just hope i'll get my turn in summer. *sighs*

Aw sorry about that. :thumbdown:

I think he's looking to make sure that everyone who tried to buy a ticket was able to. Make sure that the presale was effective for MFCers and we all had a chance to get our tickets.

I think he's looking to make sure that everyone who tried to buy a ticket was able to. Make sure that the presale was effective for MFCers and we all had a chance to get our tickets.

You got it! then again you know my intentions better than most :biggrin2:

Another problem that some people have, like myself, is the need of a credit card in order to buy tickets. I can't tell you how frustrating it is, to check here all of the time for the big secret to be revealed, finding out that it's a presale but that you're not going to be able to buy tickets... You want one, you have the money for it, you know it in time etc. but still you can't do anything but wait and watch all gigs sell out.

And not everyone knows someone with a credit card or may use it or has other kinds of connections.

Another problem that some people have, like myself, is the need of a credit card in order to buy tickets. I can't tell you how frustrating it is, to check here all of the time for the big secret to be revealed, finding out that it's a presale but that you're not going to be able to buy tickets... You want one, you have the money for it, you know it in time etc. but still you can't do anything but wait and watch all gigs sell out.

And not everyone knows someone with a credit card or may use it or has other kinds of connections.

That's very true, I'm trying to order the ep but I don't have a credit card. I'm lucky in the fact that dad will lend me his but he's away at the moment so I've to wait 'til he comes back..let's just hope they're not sold out!!

That's very true, I'm trying to order the ep but I don't have a credit card. I'm lucky in the fact that dad will lend me his but he's away at the moment so I've to wait 'til he comes back..let's just hope they're not sold out!!

Yes thats a tricky one for sure , but we always have the spare ticket thread:thumb_yello:

But .. you had the opportunity for one at least , I was kinda looking to make sure that the way it was done didnt leave many MFCers without the chance at least:wink2:

But .. you had the opportunity for one at least , I was kinda looking to make sure that the way it was done didnt leave many MFCers without the chance at least:wink2:

I think I can get the card tomorrow:teehee:

Is that time enough to get the ep do you think?? they're not sold out yet are they?

I think I can get the card tomorrow:teehee:

Is that time enough to get the ep do you think?? they're not sold out yet are they?

Yes thats a tricky one for sure , but we always have the spare ticket thread:thumb_yello:

Oh and another thing about that... The secrecy could have been a lot better... But this is something that can't be controlled I guess... I mean, the same day the secret was revealed here, someone already posted the link at some hyves community, it was also leaked on the official site of the Belgian venue by some 'fan'...

He's played us well though, hasn't he, sharing these artists with us for months then *kazaam* here's a book :roftl:

Such a great line, hahahah! So true though. First he pimps the artists up in our eyes and then he makes a book with their stuff which we will "obviously" want because we love them. He really is a wiz :aah:

MIKAS USING SANDBAG AS HIS PROVIDER!!

:bow:

THANKYOU MIKA! I'm so pleased that hes backing sandbag; my level of respect for mika has just shot up again. :wub2: sandbag are fair trade, sweatshop free. that makes me so happy. now i'm content to pay whatever the price.

Well, not that I am going to dispute the greatness of all those attributes, but instead of all these marvelous qualities I wish they'd rather have some proper ticketing system (like most normal sites, ie ticketmaster, etc) where you are allocated (and know!) your seat location at the moment of booking, and not after they manually sort them out once everything has been booked, etc etc...

MIKAS USING SANDBAG AS HIS PROVIDER!!

:bow: :bow:

THANKYOU MIKA! I'm so pleased that hes backing sandbag; my level of respect for mika has just shot up again. :wub2: sandbag are fair trade, sweatshop free. that makes me so happy. now i'm content to pay whatever the price.

Great, that's really good. An ethical provider.

Well, not that I am going to dispute the greatness of all those attributes, but instead of all these marvelous qualities I wish they'd rather have some proper ticketing system (like most normal sites, ie ticketmaster, etc) where you are allocated (and know!) your seat location at the moment of booking, and not after they manually sort them out once everything has been booked, etc etc...

But, I've got to gripe.

I booked a ticket for Amsterdam and it said - as does my confirmation of purchase, that it was reserved seating. I'm not daft enough to think that would mean the front row but I hoped for at least near the front, and importantly without queuing. It's a classier venue and I want to dress up rather than down.

But now the venue are saying all the seating is unreserved......

And they're not cheap - nearly double what I've paid before (well I exaggerate for effect)

That sounds illegal to me, let alone annoying! Trade description/sale of goods/ something like that.

It's wrong to mislead me/us.

Freddie, can you see what's going on? Is it in your power to ask? :wub2:

HELP ME!!!!!!

For serious

I dont have a credit card, and I cant do a money order,

and I live in New zealand

And I REALLY want the EP which I can afford but cant pay for because its online!

WTF am I supposed to do?

:blink::blink::blink:

HELP ME!!!!!!

For serious

And I REALLY want the EP which I can afford but cant pay for because its online!

WTF am I supposed to do?

Can't you apply for a pre-paid credit card or smth?

HELP ME!!!!!!

For serious

WTF am I supposed to do?

Can't you apply for a pre-paid credit card or smth?

Rosina, maybe this would help?

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/tonyhughes/1678

HELP ME!!!!!!

For serious

WTF am I supposed to do?

Sign up for a Mika Mail round with me, I'll get you one if you send me candy :naughty:

But, I've got to gripe.

I booked a ticket for Amsterdam and it said - as does my confirmation of purchase, that it was reserved seating. I'm not daft enough to think that would mean the front row but I hoped for at least near the front, and importantly without queuing. It's a classier venue and I want to dress up rather than down.

But now the venue are saying all the seating is unreserved......

And they're not cheap - nearly double what I've paid before (well I exaggerate for effect)

That sounds illegal to me, let alone annoying! Trade description/sale of goods/ something like that.

It's wrong to mislead me/us.

:Update:

for the Amsterdam gig, we've had e-mails to say they made a mistake when they said it was unreserved and the concert seats are, in fact, reserved.

Hurrah!

:groupwave:

:Update:

for the Amsterdam gig, we've had e-mails to say they made a mistake when they said it was unreserved and the concert seats are, in fact, reserved.

Hurrah!

:groupwave:

:yay:

I wish I was going to more than London ... but money just won't go that far ..... looking forward to seeing all the vids/pics etc :wub2: