2009 Acoustic Tour Dates for Europe

dcdeb

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great news for everyone who's going...

But eh, I do have a question maybe the mods can answer. Remember in that blog Mika wrote about the acoustic tour and he had countries "so far included" as Ireland, UK, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Holland and the USA... (copied and pasted there I might add :naughty: )

So why is every country he mentioned in Europe except Ireland there?

I'm sure USA will have a seperate tour date thing, but does this mean there won't be a show in Ireland?

I am dissapointed I have to admit...I wouldn't mind but it was mentioned in the blog as being included already...sad.

Honestly we have no idea and were just as surprised as you. As far as we know this is all there is for Europe at the moment in terms of the tour, although Mika has mentioned he will be doing other secret gigs.

Just bought London ticket! And I've got this message:

MIKA is also pleased to give you these unique numbers (one code for every ticket purchased). They are very special and you should keep them safe. All will be revealed on May 25th

and there was a password.. Hmm..

OH MY GOD THAT PROBABLY MEANS U WILL BE GETTING AN EP ALSO:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

I HATE U ALL!!!!!! just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not really

Honestly we have no idea and were just as surprised as you. As far as we know this is all there is for Europe at the moment in terms of the tour, although Mika has mentioned he will be doing other secret gigs.

Okay, thanks.

We'll stay hopeful then.

show off :P:mf_rosetinted:

have fun my dear!:teehee:

lol, you're the meanest hag!

OH MY GOD THAT PROBABLY MEANS U WILL BE GETTING AN EP ALSO:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

I HATE U ALL!!!!!! just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not really

But I don't need that, I'll order my own copy... I'd prefer an afterparty or a secret gig in my living room :naughty:

I might be asleep during the whole thing on june 2nd, but I got my ticks!!

I go to Dubs with IngievV on may 27th andwill be back may 29th...directly after arrival I have to go to Pinkpop (music festival) where I work...I have my last shift on june 2nd...and will go home totally KNACKERED...take a shower, clean clothes and directly off to Amsterdam...but it's all worth it!!!

YAYYYY *jumping up and down*

If he ONLY had the gig in Berlin two weeks later, I would have gone to it. I have my prom evening on the 1st and exams till the 11th of June.

I'm just a jinx, that's it. It's officially a fact now.

But, good luck to those who are going! :yay: have fun! :boing:

If he ONLY had the gig in Berlin two weeks later, I would have gone to it. I have my prom evening on the 1st and exams till the 11th of June.

I'm just a jinx, that's it. It's officially a fact now.

But, good luck to those who are going! :yay: have fun! :boing:

I'm a jinx too. Don't have a creditcard, and what's the only option to buy one? OH YES! With a friggin creditcard:sad:

Where is the new great news?

It's the tour dates for Europe.

I'll ask again what happened to the news going into the Members only thread?