2009 Acoustic Tour Dates for Europe

dcdeb

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the last post on the MFC's homepage it says to come back again tomorrow (the 8th) at noon UK Time. Does that mean he's going to upload North American tour dates tomorrow? Should I get up at 4 in the morning again tomorrow? :roftl: Anyone know?

On the last post on the MFC's homepage it says to come back again tomorrow (the 8th) at noon UK Time. Does that mean he's going to upload North American tour dates tomorrow? Should I get up at 4 in the morning again tomorrow? :roftl: Anyone know?

no the front page of the mfc is just important info so its not updated as much we shouldnt expect any north american tour dates for a while... at least until the first tour dates are done:wink2:

Oh so this was the only great news? Because since it says on the banner to some back at noon i thought there was something else.

Oh well, still great!

So you've married M and you're still not satisfied? :sneaky2:

wait.. come back in 40 minutes for more great news? do you mean more tour dates?

or has mika decided to come to the untoured land?

(yeah right.)

Are you kidding????

You know exactly how Meeks feels about us... though we might have to be friendly to someone going to one of the gigs in Europe so they can give the book...

thanks for posting....I still can't get on the new site...

Can't make any of these dates either. WHERE'S DUBLIN?!!!

*huggles*

So close, yet so far...

I hope he comes to see you guys! He damn well should go!!!

great news for everyone who's going...

But eh, I do have a question maybe the mods can answer. Remember in that blog Mika wrote about the acoustic tour and he had countries "so far included" as Ireland, UK, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Holland and the USA... (copied and pasted there I might add)

So why is every country he mentioned in Europe except Ireland there?

I'm sure USA will have a seperate tour date thing, but does this mean there won't be a show in Ireland?

I am dissapointed I have to admit...I wouldn't mind but it was mentioned in the blog as being included already...sad.

Interesting that Paris is included in the dates, but not mentioned in the blog... though I guess things change...

Maybe he couldn't get a venue at the time he wanted? :dunno:

show off

have fun my dear!

You're not going? Damn...

*huggles Martin in sig*

I canNOT believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooooooooo seeing the Kooks on June 1 and June 3!!!! :lmfao:

Sorry Mika.

Nice to see where youre loyalties lie :sneaky2:

Have fun at the Kooks and make sure you grope Paul for me!

I might be asleep during the whole thing on june 2nd, but I got my ticks!!

I go to Dubs with IngievV on may 27th andwill be back may 29th...directly after arrival I have to go to Pinkpop (music festival) where I work...I have my last shift on june 2nd...and will go home totally KNACKERED...take a shower, clean clothes and directly off to Amsterdam...but it's all worth it!!!

YAYYYY *jumping up and down*

Geez, you're eager!

Congrats to all of you getting to go to a show.

*sigh* for the rest of us. :(

*sighs along*

*murmuring* he'll go to Asia aft this accoustic tour.......he'll go to Asia aft this accoustic tour.......he'll go to Asia aft this accoustic tour.......he'll go to Asia aft this accoustic tour.......he'll go to Asia aft this accoustic tour.......he'll go to Asia aft this accoustic tour.......he'll go to Asia aft this accoustic tour.......he'll go to Asia aft this accoustic tour.......he'll go to Asia aft this accoustic tour.......he'll go to Asia aft this accoustic tour.......:mad3::o:tears:

*pats huikings*

He better...

Not that I want to seem ungrateful, but...did the 'more great news' that was supposed to come at 12 noon ever get announced?

Yeah it did. Check the "Members Exclusive" section.

So why is every country he mentioned in Europe except Ireland there?

I'm sure USA will have a seperate tour date thing, but does this mean there won't be a show in Ireland?

As Christine already said, we don't know for sure why Ireland's not on

the tour date list. But we were told way back when the mention of

Dublin first came up, that nothing was set in stone -- so maybe it

fell through. As for it being a secret gig -- I suppose that's possible,

but why was it listed on site that sells tickets, then? :blink: Is it

still listed on that site, btw? I've forgotten which it was.

Just bought London ticket! And I've got this message:

MIKA is also pleased to give you these unique numbers (one code for every ticket purchased). They are very special and you should keep them safe. All will be revealed on May 25th

and there was a password.. Hmm..

I wonder if it has something to do with the EP -- since that's the date

it comes out.

You'd best behave in the queue this time matey! :naughty:

What queue ? It's sitting and first bought first sat, isn't it ?

Actually, not many details about the venues and the sitting accomodation. Michael H. -for hazy- Penniman is once more true to reputation :naughty: .

And what did Aurelien do in the queue anyway ? Pinch butts :blush-anim-cl: , empty his bladder on the the theatre wall :shocked: , get hopelessly drunk on absinth :drink_nl: ? Please, tell me, I won't repeat it, double promise :wink2: !

Cheers,

Id3

I wonder if it has something to do with the EP -- since that's the date

it comes out.

i ordered the EP and this was in the email : The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

For more information keep checking back to http://www.mikasounds.com

Actually, not many details about the venues and the sitting accomodation. Michael H. -for hazy- Penniman is once more true to reputation :naughty: .

And what did Aurelien do in the queue anyway ? Pinch butts :blush-anim-cl: , empty his bladder on the the theatre wall :shocked: , get hopelessly drunk on absinth :drink_nl: ? Please, tell me, I won't repeat it, double promise :wink2: !

Cheers,

Id3

what Aurelien did in the queue was to stand up to the cheeky, selfish people who were trying to feck those of us who'd queued all day over, by sneaking in and jumping the queue, and then refusing to go.

So good on him. He was one of the few who behaved with integrity and honour, unlike others.

As Christine already said, we don't know for sure why Ireland's not on

the tour date list. But we were told way back when the mention of

Dublin first came up, that nothing was set in stone -- so maybe it

fell through. As for it being a secret gig -- I suppose that's possible,

but why was it listed on site that sells tickets, then? :blink: Is it

still listed on that site, btw? I've forgotten which it was.

It was on Ticketmaster, but it was taken down very quickly.

Maybe the reason it was taken down was cos it was a mistake cos it was meant to be a secret :wink2:

I'm clutching at straws here :naughty: trying to be optimistic.

If the idea has fallen through, I think it's very unfair on us, especially after having mentioned it on his blog. How difficult could it be to make time for one date in Ireland when it's right next door to the UK. Not to mention it's been two years since he last came here..

Not moaning at anyone in particular btw :naughty: just speaking my mind.

Cheers,

Id3

what Aurelien did in the queue was to stand up to the cheeky, selfish people who were trying to feck those of us who'd queued all day over, by sneaking in and jumping the queue, and then refusing to go.

So good on him. He was one of the few who behaved with integrity and honour, unlike others.

Now you know that I have to disagree with you but won't start it all up again! :naughty:

That's how I remember it, too:thumb_yello:

wooooooop! i actually am gonna get to see mika play!!! i stayed awake most of last night trying to devise a way to go and see the london gig, then rang my sister at 7am this mornin begging her to go with me. she agreed then i begged my parents to let me go. an... success! they are buying me the tickets as a birthday present (it's my 18th on the 31st of May) and i will be in the UK on the 8th anyway so all i have to do is get the train down from Coventry to London with my sister! yaaay i can barely contain my excitement! tickets are booked and paid for woopwoop! :-D

I'll know if there is hope on the 20th of May. Then my uni will publish the exams timetable. Then I know if I can go and if my friend can too. Then I'll ask my mum and she'll maybe agree. Then I'll maybe buy the tickets if there're some left. Then I'll maybe go to the Milan gig. PLEASE.

Aurelien... Aurelien... :confused: wasn't he the guy who, at the Christmas party, delivered a very pretty speech because Santa was too drunk to be articulate :wink2: ?

Quite a resourceful fellow :thumb_yello: !

Cheers,

Id3