MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking out of experience?:naughty:

*imagines us sitting there in the middle of the night, looking like a bunch of hobo's, making a campfire and smoking weed and all*

SOUNDS FRIGGIN AWESOME.:mf_rosetinted:

And singing. Loudly. Don't forget the singing :roftl:

I'm going to skip the last few hours of school to get there early, don't know how early yet.. I have to be careful that I don't tell everyone at school that I'm going to Mika or else it will be very suspicious if I go home early that day :naughty:

I couldn't do that. I'd be all boingy and give the game away. :boing:

Haha, It's German so I can be like: Ich liebe Deutsch aber ich liebe Mika auch. Ich gehe zu Amsterdam heute Abend yah! :roftl:

That would work!

I don't know anyone who's going but who isn't from Holland, I don't think.

You're really all going home after?

I heard Sariflor is going?

I'd love to stay as Amsterdam is da bomb, but I have an exam the next day so I can't stay:sneaky2:

I'm sure it's been mentioned here before but I'm too lazy to go through 25 pages of chatter.. :teehee:

How about parking? I absolutely hate public transport because I get motion sickness so I prefer not having to park outside Amsterdam.

Any good garages or parkinglots? I know it's expensive but I don't care. :teehee:

I know loads of great free parkingspots in Amstelveen but they involve having to get tram 5, which stops right in front of the Concertgebouw. But if you really don't want anything to do with public transport then you should indeed park in the huge Byzantium garage, it's near Leidseplein so only a couple of minutes walk.

nach

I hope that each and every single one of you is going to have a most fantastic time! :woot_jump:

Don't you wanna come Petra?? PM me if you do :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I don't live that far .. but I don't know yet about going home straight after .. Especially when I go by car, I guess I need some rest before driving back ..

Have to help the hubby to bed, so I'm going home after the gig. Otherwise I would have stayed and enjoyed Amsterdam the next day.

I heard Sariflor is going?

I wish I was :naughty:- Managed to get myself to Berlin but that's about it, after that I'm going home so I can get back to work sweet work on Wednesday, which would not happen if I did Amsterdam as well. Boy would I love to do Amsterdam and see all the Dutchies again :wub2:

Mana (lollipop_monkey) is traveling for this one Ruth, maybe you can bunk up with her? Not sure what her plans are.

I wish I was :naughty:- Managed to get myself to Berlin but that's about it, after that I'm going home so I can get back to work sweet work on Wednesday, which would not happen if I did Amsterdam as well. Boy would I love to do Amsterdam and see all the Dutchies again :wub2:

Mana (lollipop_monkey) is traveling for this one Ruth, maybe you can bunk up with her? Not sure what her plans are.

:shocked: You're ... not ... coming .... ? :tears:

:shocked: You're ... not ... coming .... ? :tears:

No, so please don't rub it in, will ya :sneaky2::naughty:. Probably a good thing that tickets are sold out or I would probably be trying to change my flight :roftl:, knowing myself I can TOTALLY see that happening.

Where did the rumour come from though, that I was going to this one? :blink: I never said anything about going. So weird :aah:.

No, so please don't rub it in, will ya :sneaky2::naughty:. Probably a good thing that tickets are sold out or I would probably be trying to change my flight :roftl:, knowing myself I can TOTALLY see that happening.

Where did the rumour come from though, that I was going to this one? :blink: I never said anything about going. So weird :aah:.

But ... but ... but ... Someone said you were going to every gig (except for Germany, that wasn't sure yet) so I thought I could meet you again (and maybe before the gig instead of after when I'm totally exhausted :roftl:) and now .. now .. you're not coming :tears:

And no Brussels then too?

hello everybody,

I'll go also in Amsterdam, i must still reserved the train and the hotel if someone have a good adres for an hotel near the " concertgebouw" ??? thanks

But ... but ... but ... Someone said you were going to every gig (except for Germany, that wasn't sure yet) so I thought I could meet you again (and maybe before the gig instead of after when I'm totally exhausted :roftl:) and now .. now .. you're not coming :tears:

And no Brussels then too?

Oh god, you gotta love the MFC chinese whispers :crybaby: . My initial plan was to only do London, cause I didn't think that I could take the time off. Then I saw that I could do Paris,and then I just added Milan and Berlin.

So all in all, I am going to all of them except for the Amsterdam and Brussels ones :blink:. I would have loved to meet you again :wub2: but I'm afraid that this time I won't be able to make it, as much as I'd love to.

Come to Berlin, guys! :mf_lustslow: Or to Milan, it's a weekend

I know loads of great free parkingspots in Amstelveen but they involve having to get tram 5, which stops right in front of the Concertgebouw. But if you really don't want anything to do with public transport then you should indeed park in the huge Byzantium garage, it's near Leidseplein so only a couple of minutes walk.

I haaaaate public transport. With a passion.

So yah I'll probably go for that garage then!

I'll be late anyway so I won't have to pay for an entire day.. :teehee:

I haaaaate public transport. With a passion.

So yah I'll probably go for that garage then!

I'll be late anyway so I won't have to pay for an entire day.. :teehee:

I've never parked in there but I think it's really like so expensive you could like fly to a foreign country for the amount of money you pay for one day of parking :mf_rosetinted: but for a couple of hours it should be a bit more afforable I guess

Oh god, you gotta love the MFC chinese whispers :crybaby: . My initial plan was to only do London, cause I didn't think that I could take the time off. Then I saw that I could do Paris,and then I just added Milan and Berlin.

So all in all, I am going to all of them except for the Amsterdam and Brussels ones :blink:. I would have loved to meet you again :wub2: but I'm afraid that this time I won't be able to make it, as much as I'd love to.

Come to Berlin, guys! :mf_lustslow: Or to Milan, it's a weekend

:crybaby:

Ah well .. someday .. maybe .. :bleh:

I can't .. My parents already think I'm crazy because of Amsterdam & Brussels .. and I already had to switch at work and more is just a bit impossible .. I'm not that good at it as you :bleh:

32 MFCers :biggrin2:

Brilliant:thumb_yello:

:biggrin2: That leaves only 405 "other" people.

You are not one of the 32 MFCers? How come? I thought this would be a great reason for you to go to Schiphol airport again :bleh:.

:biggrin2: That leaves only 405 "other" people.

You are not one of the 32 MFCers? How come? I thought this would be a great reason for you to go to Schiphol airport again :bleh:.

Ummmm one is keeping ones options open :biggrin2:

You see Schipol airport ..... there is no reason for a Mika gig , thats enough fun it itself :biggrin2:

I am indeed. On my own.My plane lands at 9:15 a.m! I'll have been up for hours to get to the airport. And I don't do sleep deprivation well at all.

I'd really like a room near the concert hall or the centre but I've nothing planned, let alone booked. Is there bed&breakfast in the city?

I'm not flying back till the next evening.

Beginning to panic a bit here!

What am I going to do all day?

Ruth, dahling, I'm travelling to the Netherlands, too! So you and I can be the international contingent for this gig.

I'm getting into Amsterdam on the 1st, so I'll already be there when you arrive. I'm also travelling myself, so we can definitely get together. Have you booked a hotel yet? There seems to be quite a few very near the Concertgebouw, that's what I'm going to do. :biggrin2:

To the locals: I expect to learn as much Dutch as possible while in the queue. I'm in love with your language. :roftl::wub2: