MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

57 MFC'ers!!! :yikes::lmfao::freak:

I hope I won't end up far away from everyone at the back below the first circle. :naughty: It looks like we'll have a good view from anywhere though!

That's a point how many of us got stalls tix?

That's a point how many of us got stalls tix?

Quite a few I think!

I'm in a group of 4 that are stalls. I'm a little worried about bein too far back because of my hearing probs but SW tells me that all seats have a hearing loop (now that's a sin of a great theatre! :thumb_yello:) so should be okay!

Looks like about 20 seats in each row...is it sad I counted? :roftl: Well I only counted the front row lol, but I'm assuming they're all the same

24 seats in the third row. I'm guessing there are 26 or 28 in the first.

"Is it sad?" Hmm... :naughty:

Edited by Marianne84

24 seats in the third row. I'm guessing there are 26 or 28 in the first.

"Is it sad?" Hmm... :naughty:

Not at all... :fisch:

I find it sad that I'm counting seats and I'm not even going there!!! I will be there in spirit though... and Elf will be sending me text messages (as long as my phone accepts them)...

It looks like the fifth row has 25 seats and most of them have 24... My eyes are sore now. :aah:

*check number five*

Yep, about ten first rows have 24 or 25 seats. I can't see the first two rows entirely. They might have more than 25. :thumb_yello: I never thought I'd spend time this way. :lmao::freak:

Edited by Marianne84

where are your all staing..? (hotel)

Many of us are staying at Travelodge City Road, which is close to the gig venue. I booked a room for two nights from June 7th to 9th. I'm actually looking for someone to share the room. It would be 49 pounds for both of us if you are interested? :wink2: How long are you staying in London for?

Many of us are staying at Travelodge City Road, which is close to the gig venue. I booked a room for two nights from June 7th to 9th. I'm actually looking for someone to share the room. It would be 49 pounds for both of us if you are interested? :wink2: How long are you staying in London for?
From the 8-10 i think... but it depend on when the rest are going to paris...