MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

I would think so too, but I need to make sure not to end up with the "leftover" tickets after the ones for UK addresses are sent out :dunno:

After all, it also said that the tickets would be sent to us, so it's not like they're not making changes already :dunno:

That's what I was thinking!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd still hope that the distribution of tickets would be based on when you made the order .... it shouldn't make a difference if you now have to collect from box-office because they won't send out of UK .... you should still get the relevent seat from the time you booked .... it just wouldn't be fair otherwise .... I really hope you'll all be OK .... :huglove:

I'm sure it will be :thumb_yello:

If *allegra* says this, it MUST be bad! I surely hope this all works out!

You all have me terribly frightened! :blink:

oh dear, dont worry, i'm jocking...

i repeat that people who write emails are very very kind and gentle...

i'm just astonish by the general confusion...

they are trying to solve problems with kindnsess and care... but in a professional system problems must not to be

for following the tour we have a lot of complicated things to organize (cheapest travels, decent accomodations not expensives, knowledge of public transports, timetables, internationals meeting of fans, foreign languages to use) ... and the tickets of the gig should to be the simple one...

Just got a reply :biggrin2: The seats have been allocated already, so it will make no difference whether we pick them up at the box office or have them sent :thumb_yello:

Just got a reply :biggrin2: The seats have been allocated already, so it will make no difference whether we pick them up at the box office or have them sent :thumb_yello:

:yay: I'm glad it's all sorted .... I want my ticket now ... I wanna know who I'm sat next too and where :boing:

Give me, Give me, Give me :biggrin2:

:yay: I'm glad it's all sorted .... I want my ticket now ... I wanna know who I'm sat next too and where :boing:

Give me, Give me, Give me :biggrin2:

They gave me the seat numbers (Neobi's tickets that is) and they were excellent :yay:

Yeah there was one seller yesterday did a long diatribe about how they were fan club tickets, presale, special seats and so on.

I just saw that... That's ridiculous... I looked at the prices, and what they're expecting people to pay for one ticket is double what they were originally...

I'm glad I decided not to jump on a plane and go...

I'm a memebr of the Michael jackson fan club and we got emails with codes for the pre-sale but there is no charge for the fan club and as soon as the pre-sale started tickets appeared on ebay at daft prices.

As unfair as it may seem to newer members I agree that you should have to be a memember and active for a set period of time before being allowed access to such things.

It doesn't matter if it's paid or not... Even if the fan club is paid, people will still try and sell pre sale codes on Ebay... people did it with the U2 pre sale codes and fans on the site reported the people selling the codes.

With the U2 fan club, there are three groups of fans. The people who have been on for the longest get first day of the presale tickets, then teh next longest group of people get the second day, and the ones who have been there the shortest get the third day. Doesn't stop people from selling their codes, but it does mean that people who have been here for the longest get first buy.

i told they are very kind..

"The seat numbers will be assigned according to who purchased them first"

so i think that we can collect the tickets at the box office :original:

i told they are very kind..

"The seat numbers will be assigned according to who purchased them first"

so i think that we can collect the tickets at the box office :original:

Yes that should be absolutely no problem :biggrin2: They really are very kind :thumb_yello: and it seems like such a classy venue :teehee:

With the U2 fan club, there are three groups of fans. The people who have been on for the longest get first day of the presale tickets, then teh next longest group of people get the second day, and the ones who have been there the shortest get the third day. Doesn't stop people from selling their codes, but it does mean that people who have been here for the longest get first buy.

Think that is a great way of doing it :thumb_yello:

ARGH! Wanna know my seat number!!!! :sad:

Kata and Suzie where/who did you speak to? Where are you sat?

I just rang SW and they said basically that they are giving the stage to MIKA and that is it.

They have no way of knowing the seat numbers through the codes we were given or the order number as it was a seperate company who dealt with everything eg. tickets, promotion etc. and reiterated SW is just the venue chosen and that was all. He was such a lovely guy and tried every which way of finding out but the result was nada!

so for everyonelse thing of ringing them don't as they won't/can't tell you anything.

xx

I just rang SW and they said basically that they are giving the stage to MIKA and that is it.

They have no way of knowing the seat numbers through the codes we were given or the order number as it was a seperate company who dealt with everything eg. tickets, promotion etc. and reiterated SW is just the venue chosen and that was all. He was such a lovely guy and tried every which way of finding out but the result was nada!

so for everyonelse thing of ringing them don't as they won't/can't tell you anything.

xx

I'm gathering they must have emailed tickets@sandbag.uk.com

I might be wrong though .... I'm not gonna email them to ask if they know what my seat number is .... nope not at all tempted :aah:

Non-UK people were sent personal mails, so I simply replied to the one sent to me. The person replying to me was very nice. I did not even ask my seat number, just mentioned that I was hoping non-UK ticket holders will not be the last ones to be served. In reply she mailed me my seat number which I am pleased with. It is based on the codes we received, I am sure.:wink2:

I think the first people buying the tickets must all be in rows 1-4 (DD-AA)- I checked the seating plan of the theatre.

Edited by suzie

Non-UK people were sent personal mails, so I simply replied to the one sent to me. The person replying to me was very nice. I did not even ask my seat number, just mentioned that I was hoping non-UK ticket holders will not be the last ones to be served. In reply she mailed me my seat number which I am pleased with. It is based on the codes we received, I am sure.:wink2:

I think the first people buying the tickets must all be in rows 1-4 (DD-AA)- I checked the seating plan of the theatre.

I'm hopeful then .... I got my confirmation email at 12.15 .... I'd be happy to be in the first 4 rows :wub2:

Hi ! :biggrin2:

Helen from Sandbag sent me an email to give me my seat numbers: row B on the first circle. I tried to understand where it is exactly and if it'll be close to the stage or not :boxed:

If someone finds out :mf_rosetinted: it would be kind to enlighten me :blush-anim-cl:

:teehee:

Hi ! :biggrin2:

Helen from Sandbag sent me an email to give me my seat numbers: row B on the first circle. I tried to understand where it is exactly and if it'll be close to the stage or not :boxed:

If someone finds out :mf_rosetinted: it would be kind to enlighten me :blush-anim-cl:

:teehee:

1123590325_sw_theatre_-_straight_on.jpg

You'll be in the second row of the first balcony (in the middle of the pic):thumb_yello:

Edited by Mikafish
Stupid shift button

Here is the link to the seating plan:wink2:

http://www.sadlerswells.com/page/seating-plans

Thanks Suzie !

I've seen it before asking, cause i hardly make the difference between Stall and First circle. I don't locate the stage on the stall's plan :blink: so i don't know if these seats are closer than the firth circle :shocked:

It seems the first circle is just in front of the stage, but i may be wrong :freak::dunno: