MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see what you mean but I wouldn't want to be on my own! Lol! It's fairly standard practice to sell tickets in blocks of 4 tho isn't it? Always been the case with other tickets I have bought.

But don't MFcers sort of earn the right to bring a "guest" as it were? I have dragged non-Mika fans with me previously and totally converted them! :naughty:

Just seen the seating plan that Sparkly posted, I'm worried I'm a bit to the side(5 and 6 CC), but still, so excited!:woot_jump:

I'm only a few seats away from you .... :yay: I'm seat 10 :wink2:

I'm not sure. I know there's been a lot of swapping, and some people won't have put themselves on the list- I suppose we'll see how many rows are MFCers. And at a post-album tour, I think it would be different, with more friends wanting tickets. (Not mine though, the ignorant lot!)

My friends wouldn't go unless I paid them :roftl: Think a lot have been ordering for other MFCers who weren't able to get to a computer and so on :blink:

I'm only a few seats away from you .... :yay: I'm seat 10 :wink2:

I'm getting really jealous now! :wink2: WANT TO KNOW MY SEAT NUMBER!!! :teehee:

It does sound like the first block of the stalls is going to be MFC nuts! Poor Mika! Lol!:roftl:

I really don't think that's the case though :blink: Or maybe I'm really naive :boxed:

Well I arranged with my pals that I would be the one to buy the tickets so I got four. All for MFCers. I know Sara did the same. So although we bought four each, they are all for members of MFC. I guess other people have done this too. Whoever said it's so we can sit together is right in our case.

WHERE DO YOU THINK RESERVED SEATS FOR FRIENDS RELATIVES AND VIPS WILL BE???? :wink2:

(first 1-2 rows, I guess, unless it's filmed)

True- do we know anyone who got 1st row at London? I know Biekje did at Amsterdam- but doesn't dhange my feelijg that it's odd to discuss passionately how MFCers should be ranked and then accept that 3/4 seats can legitimately go to outsiders.

I'm actually really happy I'm not front row .... I once went to see Damon Albarn do this thing at the Barbican in 2002 (Mali Music) I was front row ... smack bang in the middle - right in front of him .... he made me feel so guilty for even watching him .... it's just the looks he gives you .... got such bad vibes from that show - that I didn't really enjoy it .... was flipping ridiculous to feel like that when I'd paid good money to see him ... I know Mika would never make me feel like that .... but still ..... the self conscience bit is stilll there :blink:

I'm glad I can hide behind someone in the front row :lmfao: I am so sad

I'm actually really happy I'm not front row .... I once went to see Damon Albarn do this thing at the Barbican in 2002 (Mali Music) I was front row ... smack bang in the middle - right in front of him .... he made me feel so guilty for even watching him .... it's just the looks he gives you .... got such bad vibes from that show - that I didn't really enjoy it .... was flipping ridiculous to feel like that when I'd paid good money to see him ... I know Mika would never make me feel like that .... but still ..... the self conscience bit is stilll there :blink:

I'm glad I can hide behind someone in the front row :lmfao: I am so sad

REALLY? :shocked:

I've been front and centre (standing) at almost all my Mika gigs and I love the little looks and smiles he gives you, he seems to do that to most of the first few rows. At Doncaster during Happy Ending my friend and I started doing the hand faces from the vid (I had white gloves on as well!) and he had the HUGE grin on his face and made a hand mouth back at us! Geeeezzz I'm such a fangirl at heart!

REALLY? :shocked:

I've been front and centre (standing) at almost all my Mika gigs and I love the little looks and smiles he gives you, he seems to do that to most of the first few rows. At Doncaster during Happy Ending my friend and I started doing the hand faces from the vid (I had white gloves on as well!) and he had the HUGE grin on his face and made a hand mouth back at us! Geeeezzz I'm such a fangirl at heart!

See .... I know Mika is like that .... and not like the other (insert curse word here) .... but I think if you've had a bad experience and are not very self confident .... I feel better hiding lol .... I wouldn't want to be Mika and have to look at me in front row either .... see I'll insult myself :lmfao:

I shall get out of this mindset .... I'm working on it :biggrin2:

I'm getting really jealous now! :wink2: WANT TO KNOW MY SEAT NUMBER!!! :teehee:

It does sound like the first block of the stalls is going to be MFC nuts! Poor Mika! Lol!:roftl:

But that is how Mika likes it :aah: or maybe he just has no choice now, but he will think we are all theatre buffs when we are all sat there good as gold in our poshest attire and tiara's, it will be hard to not show our true colours by freaking out with the MFC hearts n glowing stuo0fs...BUT at a theatre fo shuch poshness.... surely we have to behave like laaaaydieeeees :roftl:

:groupwave: got our email :groupwave:

2nd row nearly centre for :lg: Mikafish and Vixenbow x2!!!!

So freaking excited now I feel sick!

Just need a frock and am sorted!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

OMFG!!!!!

xxx

But have they said when they are actually going to send the tickets out?

:groupwave: got our email :groupwave:

2nd row nearly centre for :lg: Mikafish and Vixenbow x2!!!!

So freaking excited now I feel sick!

Just need a frock and am sorted!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

OMFG!!!!!

xxx

:biggrin2: Thankfully my scream didn't wake Craig up!

I got terrific seats if that seating plan is right, stalls CC 18 & 19 so that's 2nd row (I hope) practically central :biggrin2::biggrin2::fangurl::pbjt:

I am soooo excited now :swoon: and I PROMISE not to wear a big hat or flashing boppers on my head or anything like that. xx