MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean you lot are all hanging around at home while mine get delivered at home but I'm not in, I'm at work?

No babs Im at work , I will miss it , you can have them redelivered to another address within 48 hours or next day re delivery.Tonight Im going to rearrange mine for Friday :thumb_yello:

No babs Im at work , I will miss it , you can have them redelivered to another address within 48 hours or next day re delivery.Tonight Im going to rearrange mine for Friday :thumb_yello:

I won't be home friday. I don't like SMS, prefer the post office, easier to pick up. I hope they do attempt delivery today because I need it re directed and if it's 48 hours and I don't get attempted today it will cause me problems.

My tickets came 5 mins before i was about to walk out the door to take dawson to school , about half 8 ... i almost missed mine too .... Fred's , i told you yesterday if your tickets need redirecting you could have sent them to my house ............. so you dont have to wait in all day friday :thumb_yello: ... Martyr :fisch::naughty:

.... Im only doing bloody essays all week anyway :sneaky2:

My tickets came 5 mins before i was about to walk out the door to take dawson to school , about half 8 ... i almost missed mine too .... Fred's , i told you yesterday if your tickets need redirecting you could have sent them to my house ............. so you dont have to wait in all day friday :thumb_yello: ... Martyr :fisch::naughty:

.... Im only doing bloody essays all week anyway :sneaky2:

I knowwwww ... Ill get my feather duster out and do some housey work while waiting for the posty :biggrin2:

I will never understand all this UK ticket nonsense. Why don't they leave them in the flippin letterbox...you know...the day after you order them? :aah:

I think Mana has seat #12 :fisch:

Yeh its all to do with signed for and recordered delievery , to make sure you have actually got them

Mana! ohh cool :biggrin2: She will have an elf next to her :biggrin2:

Yeh its all to do with signed for and recordered delievery , to make sure you have actually got them

Yes but that's totally unnecessary if they post them when you purchase them instead of a couple of days before the gig. :aah:

I was in and UP!! which is so unusual for me being that early...

I went downstairs to find a note saying they had tried to deliver??? WTF? the guy either has rubber hands or didn't bother to knock!!!!!

Rang up and they just rescheduled delivery and said you can leave them with a neighbour to be signed for but they need some of your ID.

Suppose to be going out tomorrow but now waiting till Stretch Armstrong comes....:sneaky2:

xxx

I was in and UP!! which is so unusual for me being that early...

I went downstairs to find a note saying they had tried to deliver??? WTF? the guy either has rubber hands or didn't bother to knock!!!!!

Rang up and they just rescheduled delivery and said you can leave them with a neighbour to be signed for but they need some of your ID.

Suppose to be going out tomorrow but now waiting till Stretch Armstrong comes....:sneaky2:

xxx

:aah::sneaky2:

I have problems with delivery men with cotton wool knuckles too. :naughty:

I once got up at half seven to receive an Avon delivery and then found the man had already been..presumably in the dead of night.....not knocked..and left my boxes of stuff IN THE GREEN WHEELIE BIN coz it was raining!! :boxed:

I've got my ticket!! woohoo.. i'm on my own ..i wonder who will sit next to me?? Anyway my ticket number is S23.. anyone of you S24/S25??..omg i can't wait... btw.. i really haven't got the time to check all the messages.. what are you all doing before and after the gig?? anything planned. I'd really like to join you.. I never had the chance to really meet you all properly before this.. well most of you.. thanks y'all..see ya'll soon:thumb_yello:

I've got my ticket!! woohoo.. i'm on my own ..i wonder who will sit next to me?? Anyway my ticket number is S23.. anyone of you S24/S25??..omg i can't wait... btw.. i really haven't got the time to check all the messages.. what are you all doing before and after the gig?? anything planned. I'd really like to join you.. I never had the chance to really meet you all properly before this.. well most of you.. thanks y'all..see ya'll soon:thumb_yello:

I can't believe how far back i'm sitting.. i thought I bought my ticket quite fast..i hope other MFCers are sitting by me..:blink: