MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Robbie, me too i suppose because i work, i love so much London....

@nicocollard: if no one can't help you for this gig, i'll be happy to give your book to M or john?:wub2:

I go to Paris and Milano, so you can pm me: anyway, if we can talk to him , we'll find a way to talk about your wish for him to come to australia,!:thumb_yello:

No, don't think we are. One rumour I've heard (and does seem to male sense when you read MS) is that you have to use your code on the 25th to get allocated your seat numbers. Just wondering if anyone can confirm that!

No, don't think we are. One rumour I've heard (and does seem to male sense when you read MS) is that you have to use your code on the 25th to get allocated your seat numbers. Just wondering if anyone can confirm that!

This is getting way too confusing for me :boxed: I'm getting to the point where I can't be arsed to go to any of these gigs if I can just get rid of the tickets again :emot-sad:

I may be going on my own, depending on how quickly they sell out, wich will be a first. You wouldn't mind me standing with some of you if I do, would you? I can get there early because I have no exams that week, if it isn't allocated seating, which makes a change =D

This is getting way too confusing for me :boxed: I'm getting to the point where I can't be arsed to go to any of these gigs if I can just get rid of the tickets again :emot-sad:

I'm not at that stage yet but I do know what you mean. Seems a strange way to be going about things! Just have to wait and see I guess.:blink:

What's to figure out? All you have to do is show up in London. Assuming the tickets do indeed arrive well in advance of the gig, you'll know in advance whether it's totally reserved or if queuing is needed.

I'll cry if you skip out! :tears:

I may be going on my own, depending on how quickly they sell out, wich will be a first. You wouldn't mind me standing with some of you if I do, would you? I can get there early because I have no exams that week, if it isn't allocated seating, which makes a change =D

I'm flying solo, too, and so are a few other people - I'm sure we can all coordinate to arrive at the venue pretty close to the same time. Again, it all goes back to figuring out whether we have to queue or not. :roftl:

I AM GOINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! :mf_lustslow:

i have to apologize to caz....really caz, i'd never thought life would end up like this! :naughty:

i simply could not miss meeting my US twin again........:wub2:

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB :biggrin2:

:woot_jump:

I AM GOINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! :mf_lustslow:

i have to apologize to caz....really caz, i'd never thought life would end up like this! :naughty:

i simply could not miss meeting my US twin again.......

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

see ... i just knew it was another one of your "surprises" :sneaky2::roftl:

Yay for you too Robi !!!! :woot_jump::wub2:

"MIKA is also pleased to give you these unique numbers (one code for every ticket purchased). They are very special and you should keep them safe. All will be revealed on May 25th"

...in case someone failed to notice on their confirmation:wink2:

...so wait for 2 weeks and you'll find out.

"MIKA is also pleased to give you these unique numbers (one code for every ticket purchased). They are very special and you should keep them safe. All will be revealed on May 25th"

...in case someone failed to notice on their confirmation:wink2:

...so wait for 2 weeks and you'll find out.

Yeah, the confusing thing is there is a number per ticket not just per order so does that relate to the seats? It says they will be allocated after the pre-sale first come first serve on an order basis!

I know we'll find out soon but I really want to know! I'm a planner ad hate not being in control of all the little details! It's driving me nuts!

But in the good news section I have an interview tomorrow so if I'm lucky I'll have a job to pay for my trip! LOL

But I also got the same notice about getting a code when I ordered the

EP and the digital downloads -- what would I need a seat number for if

I just bought those? No, I think that has more to do with the EP, since

the date associated with it is May 25th.

I AM GOINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

i simply could not miss meeting my US twin again........:wub2:

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB :biggrin2:

YAY! :roll1:

I was resigned to the fact that I couldn't make this gig, and then suddenly

as of yesterday, I can! To have my Italian twin arrange to come to this

too is almost more excitement than I can bear!:wub2:

I think I'm looking forward to seeing you almost MORE than seeing Mika,

Robi! Well, almost... :blush-anim-cl:

Looking forward to finally meeting you too, Caz, and Kata, and, gee, the 42 others who have already listed that they are coming to his gig!

Wheeeee!

But I also got the same notice about getting a code when I ordered the

EP and the digital downloads -- what would I need a seat number for if

I just bought those? No, I think that has more to do with the EP, since

the date associated with it is May 25th.

YAY! :roll1:

I was resigned to the fact that I couldn't make this gig, and then suddenly

as of yesterday, I can! To have my Italian twin arrange to come to this

too is almost more excitement than I can bear!:wub2:

I think I'm looking forward to seeing you almost MORE than seeing Mika,

Robi! Well, almost... :blush-anim-cl:

Looking forward to finally meeting you too, Caz, and Kata, and, gee, the 42 others who have already listed that they are coming to his gig!

Wheeeee!

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2: Me too deb !! ... Although we have met .... briefly .... in the pound shop in glasgow :roftl: ..... you were with Robi and we were all looking for mika gig related accessories !!! :roftl: Hopefully this time we wont be as rushed !!!

oh i Cant wait !!! Im so happy you are coming !! :wub2: