MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

Yeah as you probably know mfc members are harmless......But its always wise to be cautious :thumb_yello:

Yep usually she doesn't worry over these things but she's paying more attention now:bleh:

I hope I do have the chance to meet you all if I go though...At least that. I know everyone's adjusting their hotels flights etc next to each other and I feel bad for not participating in that but it'd be too much to ask:no:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry Carlota...we are never ALL in the same hotel but it is easy enough to meet up. We will be delighted to meet you and your mom if at all possible.

Don't worry Carlota...we are never ALL in the same hotel but it is easy enough to meet up. We will be delighted to meet you and your mom if at all possible.

Thank you... I will be too:biggrin2:

I think it will be a bit hard for me to recognize MFCers in the middle of the crowd but I think I'll manage :aah:

Im not in the same hotel as everyone else either ...yeah im in a travel lodge but not the city road one that everyone else seems to be going for....:thumb_yello:

Thank you... I will be too:biggrin2:

I think it will be a bit hard for me to recognize MFCers in the middle of the crowd but I think I'll manage :aah:

We will have mobiles...although I know that you and I haven't as yet managed to hit it off with our numbers...but we will get it all sorted.

Im not in the same hotel as everyone else either ...yeah im in a travel lodge but not the city road one that everyone else seems to be going for....:thumb_yello:

What are travel lodges? Like Hostels? Sorry for all the questions.:bleh:

Well but you will be able to meet up with the rest won't you?

We will have mobiles...although I know that you and I haven't as yet managed to hit it off with our numbers...but we will get it all sorted.

Yes when we're closer to the date I'll get everything sorted... If i do go.

Its not as cheap as a hostel but its one of your low end cheap hotels that offer the basics...bed tv shower toilet and if your lucky tea and coffee making facilities.

I have paid 60£ for one night double room.....its not too bad i dont think :blink:

Its not as cheap as a hostel but its one of your low end cheap hotels that offer the basics...bed tv shower toilet and if your lucky tea and coffee making facilities.

I have paid 60£ for one night double room.....its not too bad i dont think :blink:

That's quite cheap!

I'll lurk for some. :naughty:

Just need a freaking confirmation from my mom.. I hate being a minor.

i used to hate being young aswell but now im getting old i wish i was young again :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I don't know the advantages of being young... Maybe the lack of responsability but I think the constant hormonal instability makes up for it:lmfao:

oh the fact of not having to work full time and save for a pension and a mortgage and having to buy things like toilet rolls :boxed:

I hate getting old:aah:

oh the fact of not having to work full time and save for a pension and a mortgage and having to buy things like toilet rolls :boxed:

I hate getting old:aah:

Oh god:roftl:

I don't want to grow up:teehee:

I must be mad as i always get worked up over the toilet rolls:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I sound like your typical granny going round supermarkets moaning about the price of everything :naughty:

p.s. i am not THAT old im only 25 LOL

I must be mad as i always get worked up over the toilet rolls:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I sound like your typical granny going round supermarkets moaning about the price of everything :naughty:

p.s. i am not THAT old im only 25 LOL

You don't at all! I think you just gave the example of the thing most people of my age don't even think about having to pay for when they grow up but is really essencial:lmfao:

Don't act old then:mf_rosetinted:

You don't at all! I think you just gave the example of the thing most people of my age don't even think about having to pay for when they grow up but is really essencial:lmfao:

Don't act old then:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i will try not to but its hard :biggrin2:

Dam you Mika eating into my pension fund...thats a years worth of toilet roll gone..

*waves her walking stick in the air angrily*

:roftl::roftl:

:lmfao:

It's good wasted money.

yes it is but i will mourn it :naughty::naughty:

Yet i am really looking forward to going so its not all doom and gloom :biggrin2:

No one's dressing up? *looks sadly at her jester mask*

On a side note.... Mybloke I sifts on using loads of toilet roll to blow his nose!!!! It drives me nuts! It's Charmin for heavens sake, it's not cheap! *ahem*

No one's dressing up? *looks sadly at her jester mask*

On a side note.... Mybloke I sifts on using loads of toilet roll to blow his nose!!!! It drives me nuts! It's Charmin for heavens sake, it's not cheap! *ahem*

glad im not the only one then :naughty::naughty:

i know. :roftl:

the thing is, it's scary to edit a tread like this one. it has more bells and whistles. last time i edited one, i lost the RSVP (but there was only 2 :naughty:) so i don't dare to touch this one. :biggrin2:

I know what you mean...

And it's best you don't touch it if you're worried about breaking it! :naughty: