MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

I am myself curious on how the whole seating plan will work myself ...i just at the moment cant imagine sitting down for a mika concert the two just dont mix for me...

but saying that i have to say that sometimes the time spent in the queue has been alot more fun than the actual concert...please dont shoot me for saying that :wink2:

Haha same here:bleh:

Really? Well I can't say much because in my first gig I arrived after the gates opened and I was on front row so:blush-anim-cl: But I bet it is! Talking to everyone, speding time with Mika fans..:wub2:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have always been either on the front or second row on many concerts but im not really bothered this time just to be there is enough for me :biggrin2:

I have my boyfriend in tow aswell....im not really sure if he wants to come or if he is just apeasing me :roftl::roftl:

Im really Not sure about this one as it is supposedly "allocated seating" but no doubt there will be some mad fans insistent of queing up at some insane hour!!!

Anyway me personally will be turning up about an hour before doors open i guess i am in no rush to get there life is far too short to waste the entire day queing and i have had enough of that in 2007:roftl::roftl::roftl:

im poppin along about an hour b4 as well, no Q-in for me, dont see the point when its seating and if anyone does sit in you seat you just ask them to move!!! i agree with u hun, i think we have Q-ed enough:)

At what time are you expecting to show up there? Like how many hours before doors open.

Not that I'm certain that I'm going but as this is different from usual gigs I'm curious:bleh:

I will be working that day so I will literally get there just before the doors open, and as we have numbered seats, there is no need to queue.

One thing that I will say, is that I'd love to see people queue up all day for a numbered seat. That would be the height of dumbness :crybaby: and truly an event to be witnessed :naughty:

I'll do the same if I manage to go.. I just hope people stick to the allocated seats agreement. Wouldn't be nice to get there and have no seats where I wanted:boxed:

If the seats are pre-allocated and numbered (which is what seems to be the case here) , I can guarantee that people will stick to their own seats. Or at least I can guarantee that anyone who decided to get MY seats would be in some serious trouble if I got there and they had taken them :roftl:. I don't take kindly to cheekiness of that sort.

It may be the height of dumbness to queue for an allocated seat but non the less i can pretty much assure you people will still queue to get that magical glimpse of said artist as he enters the building :naughty:

im poppin along about an hour b4 as well, no Q-in for me, dont see the point when its seating and if anyone does sit in you seat you just ask them to move!!! i agree with u hun, i think we have Q-ed enough:)

if anyone seats in my seat i would send my boyfriend after them :roftl::roftl::roftl:

ps i cant type tonight

It may be the height of dumbness to queue for an allocated seat but non the less i can pretty much assure you people will still queue to get that magical glimpse of said artist as he enters the building :naughty:

You are probably quite right there :naughty:. I'm afraid that I will have to forfait the magic moment for work, as I'd rather save my days off for more vital things such as traveling to another Mika gig or queueing when I actually need to, in order to get a good spot :biggrin2:

Thought I had better stick my head in here:wink2:

I too am having difficulty imagining an all seated Mika gig:shocked: But I LOVE the thought of having the whole day to spend with MFCers doing other things...then turning up at a reasonable time:wink2:

You are probably quite right there :naughty:. I'm afraid that I will have to forfait the magic moment for work, as I'd rather save my days off for more vital things such as traveling to another Mika gig or queueing when I actually need to, in order to get a good spot :biggrin2:

I completely agree with you :thumb_yello:

And been as i am in a new job now who are un aquainted with this whole Mika mad concert attending stuff.....i only have 12 days annual leave left as it is :shocked:

So he had better arrange a fe concerts on my actual days off :sneaky2:

yeah im hoping that a mfc lunch will be organised so we can have a catchup with everyone.....im just worried about times as i wont get into London until 1pm on the 8th.:boxed:

i have always been either on the front or second row on many concerts but im not really bothered this time just to be there is enough for me :biggrin2

I have my boyfriend in tow aswell....im not really sure if he wants to come or if he is just apeasing me

Haha I hope you get a good seat though!

:roftl:I think he just wants to please you:lmfao:

I will be working that day so I will literally get there just before the doors open, and as we have numbered seats, there is no need to queue.

One thing that I will say, is that I'd love to see people queue up all day for a numbered seat. That would be the height of dumbness :crybaby and truly an event to be witnessed :naughty

If the seats are pre-allocated and numbered (which is what seems to be the case here) , I can guarantee that people will stick to their own seats. Or at least I can guarantee that anyone who decided to get MY seats would be in some serious trouble if I got there and they had taken them :roftl:. I don't take kindly to cheekiness of that sort.

Oh I'd love to meet you in any situation!

Yes I think it'd be quite stupid indeed:roftl: Though I've never seen him entering the building for example so I'd love to:teehee::roftl:

I hope everyone's as ethical as you! Though I'm not good at calling people to reason when it's these situations.. No one takes me seriously. But my mommy will stick up for me:aah:

yeah im hoping that a mfc lunch will be organised so we can have a catchup with everyone.....im just worried about times as i wont get into London until 1pm on the 8th.:boxed:

I wish I'd go to one but I don't think I'll be able to if I'm accompanied. That will always be my problem.:boxed:

I hope you can make it if there's one!

Neiobi yeah i think your right he is just pleasing me but atleast i invited him to come with me i didnt even get an offer to go with him to see oasis at wembley........i dont like them anyway :naughty:

Neiobi yeah i think your right he is just pleasing me but atleast i invited him to come with me i didnt even get an offer to go with him to see oasis at wembley........i dont like them anyway :naughty:

Haha that was not nice of him to do:roftl:

Yeah it was his loss:mf_rosetinted: You'd be a better presence than Oasis for sure:teehee:

We were hoping for Planet Hollywood but it is currently changing locations. I have contacted them...if they will be open by then I am hoping we can strike a deal as we are returning customers:thumb_yello: (and hopefully we will be considered as good customers as Mika's drinks bill on the night of the party must have been a pretty profitable affair for them). Quite a few people are arriving at a similar time to you:thumb_yello:

Haha that was not nice of him to do:roftl:

Yeah it was his loss:mf_rosetinted: You'd be a better presence than Oasis for sure:teehee:

Yeah i dont think oasis fans would really appreciate me in a ladybird costume or dressed like a rainbow:roftl:

One thing i will never forget is our mfc fancy dress parade through london :naughty:

But i guess no one is dressing up for this one...or are they?

....looks for rose....:biggrin2:

I think if I come I'll be arriving on the day before.. Not sure though.

For the ones that are coming from an outside country, when are you leaving? On the 9th?

I was wondering that because the gigs are usually in the evening right?

Sorry for all the questions!

We were hoping for Planet Hollywood but it is currently changing locations. I have contacted them...if they will be open by then I am hoping we can strike a deal as we are returning customers:thumb_yello: (and hopefully we will be considered as good customers as Mika's drinks bill on the night of the party must have been a pretty profitable affair for them). Quite a few people are arriving at a similar time to you:thumb_yello:

Thats reassurring when the details are finalised can you drop me an inbox......

Edited by BexxY

keep me posted on this also cos I will be around Monday afternoon, and even Sunday I will be with my daughter Vix so if anything's happening then I might wanna be there lol.

Yeah i dont think oasis fans would really appreciate me in a ladybird costume or dressed like a rainbow:roftl:

One thing i will never forget is our mfc fancy dress parade through london :naughty:

But i guess no one is dressing up for this one...or are they?

....looks for rose....:biggrin2:

:lmfao: I don't think they would indeed:aah:

Oh god I wish I was here back then... I'd dress up with you all:roftl:

Haha don't think so!

If you are travellingfrom another country i would say people will go on the 9th as these things can last until the early hours of the morning!!

from experience........

I dont mean the concert but the hanging around afterwards...drinks etc etc

I think if I come I'll be arriving on the day before.. Not sure though.

For the ones that are coming from an outside country, when are you leaving? On the 9th?

I was wondering that because the gigs are usually in the evening right?

Sorry for all the questions!

Yes, it will be evening:thumb_yello:

Thats reassurring when the details are finalised can you drop me an inbox......

keep me posted on this also cos I will be around Monday afternoon, and even Sunday I will be with my daughter Vix so if anything's happening then I might wanna be there lol.

Yes..............we started this lunch discussion in the acoomodation thread (this IS the mfc after all) but from now on I will post any updates in here. But I will also PM you both if I think you haven't seen them.

If you are travellingfrom another country i would say people will go on the 9th as these things can last until the early hours of the morning!!

from experience........

I dont mean the concert but the hanging around afterwards...drinks etc etc

Yep..:bleh:

Hah I don't know if my mom will go along with that but I hope she can let me hang out with some MFCers:biggrin2:

Yep..:bleh:

Hah I don't know if my mom will go along with that but I hope she can let me hang out with some MFCers:biggrin2:

Yeah as you probably know mfc members are harmless......But its always wise to be cautious :thumb_yello: