MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2: Me too deb !! ... Although we have met .... briefly .... in the pound shop in glasgow :roftl: ..... you were with Robi and we were all looking for mika gig related accessories !!! :roftl: Hopefully this time we wont be as rushed !!!

oh i Cant wait !!! Im so happy you are coming !! :wub2:

i still have some wings..boa....:blink:

:naughty:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i still have some wings..boa....:blink:

:naughty:

Lol ! my cupboards are full of mika gig accessories :lol3: I still have my butterfly lounge card that charlotte made us all from glasgow too !!

Im so relieved that there will be no queueing :teehee: ... well i imagine there wont be anyway and we will all have numbered tickets :blink:

excuse me dcdeb.... this is a mod speaking :mf_rosetinted:

i see that you are extremely excited about going to london!

but can you please shorten your message in the RSVP section?

you are making every page 2" longer.

thank you for your cooperation and of course.... :thumb_yello:

:lmao:

Thanks Deb I didn't know that, not able to order my EP until I have a secure connection - hopefully Tuesday!

Songs For Sorrow – is only available from http://www.mikasounds.com, Paul Smith stores worldwide and the forthcoming tour dates.

/QUOTE]

if you miss it looks like you can get it from the gigs, that's how it read to me anyway. (is that right anyone?) So I was gonna get it there when I dont have to worry about it getting lost in the post, and also, if it's not RELEASED till 8th June.... well that's the gig I am going to anyway.

Edited by sparkly1

Songs For Sorrow – is only available from http://www.mikasounds.com, Paul Smith stores worldwide and the forthcoming tour dates.

/QUOTE]

if you miss it looks like you can get it from the gigs, that's how it read to me anyway. (is that right anyone?) So I was gonna get it there when I dont have to worry about it getting lost in the post, and also, if it's not RELEASED till 8th June.... well that's the gig I am going to anyway.

It does seem to read that way, I.e available at the gigs, but am pretty certain it's released on the 25th.

But all of this is very confusing! Mika can you not just give it to us straight?!? :naughty:

It does seem to read that way, I.e available at the gigs, but am pretty certain it's released on the 25th.

But all of this is very confusing! Mika can you not just give it to us straight?!? :naughty:

yeah that is what I thought cos I KNOW I read it somewhere but if you click on the EP link it says this at the bottom, why is everything MIka realted always so dam confusing and not straighforward :blink:

"Songs For Sorrow – is only available from http://www.mikasounds.com, Paul Smith stores worldwide and the forthcoming tour dates.

Released on June 8th"

@nicocollard: if no one can't help you for this gig, i'll be happy to give your book to M or john?:wub2:

Thank you so much for offering!

*gigglesnort*

A mod's being told off by a mod.. :naughty:

I would just like to say thank you to the people who offered to give the petition book to Mika.

I have organised for someone to take the book, and hopefully we can get a video of what happens when Mika gets the book!

@nicocollard: if no one can't help you for this gig, i'll be happy to give your book to M or john?:wub2:

Thank you so much for offering!

*gigglesnort*

A mod's being told off by a mod.. :naughty:

I would just like to say thank you to the people who offered to give the petition book to Mika.

I have organised for someone to take the book, and hopefully we can get a video of what happens when Mika gets the book!

So yes, I am now officially excited about this gig! The first Mika gig I've been excited about in quite a while!!! (possibly the Japan gig in 2007... I'm not including the LA gig cause that's only just been!)

We were all talking about seating, and I just noticed this (sorry if this has been posted and I completely missed it :blush-anim-cl: )

Tickets are reserved seats, throughout the entire venue. We will allocate them to each order after the pre sale has ended on a first come first served basis.

Have any of you been here before? Does anyone know where about the disabled section is? Because my sister is partially sighted and my mum wants to get her a ticket but doesn't think it's worth it if it's really far back. I looked on the site but didn't find anything. Thanks =)

Have any of you been here before? Does anyone know where about the disabled section is? Because my sister is partially sighted and my mum wants to get her a ticket but doesn't think it's worth it if it's really far back. I looked on the site but didn't find anything. Thanks =)
Becky, I asked Sandlers/Sandbag about the disabled section myself and they said to me:

<<The disabled tickets at this show are only for wheelchairs as they

comprise of a bay for the chair along with a seat for the carer.

The theatre is fully seated so you can purchase tickets normally

for this event.>>

AS for the tickets, if you're interested, I should have one or two spare stalls ones bought 2 days ago

(an MFCer must tell me whether she takes it/them or not), so they shouldn't be far away.

Edited by mari62
adding sentence in brackets

Naughty Deb :teehee::naughty:...

It's really irritating me... it wouldn't be so bad if it was one page, but it's every page!

i know. :roftl:

the thing is, it's scary to edit a tread like this one. it has more bells and whistles. last time i edited one, i lost the RSVP (but there was only 2 :naughty:) so i don't dare to touch this one. :biggrin2:

Congratulations Deb!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

And to everyone who is going. I wish I could join you because I know you'll all have a wonderful time, but I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

At what time are you expecting to show up there? Like how many hours before doors open.

Not that I'm certain that I'm going but as this is different from usual gigs I'm curious:bleh:

At what time are you expecting to show up there? Like how many hours before doors open.

Not that I'm certain that I'm going but as this is different from usual gigs I'm curious:bleh:

Im really Not sure about this one as it is supposedly "allocated seating" but no doubt there will be some mad fans insistent of queing up at some insane hour!!!

Anyway me personally will be turning up about an hour before doors open i guess i am in no rush to get there life is far too short to waste the entire day queing and i have had enough of that in 2007:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Im really Not sure about this one as it is supposedly "allocated seating" but no doubt there will be some mad fans insistent of queing up at some insane hour!!!

Anyway me personally will be turning up about an hour before doors open i guess i am in no rush to get there life is far too short to waste the entire day queing and i have had enough of that in 2007:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Hahaha I can imagine:roftl:

I'll do the same if I manage to go.. I just hope people stick to the allocated seats agreement. Wouldn't be nice to get there and have no seats where I wanted:boxed:

Hahaha I can imagine:roftl:

I'll do the same if I manage to go.. I just hope people stick to the allocated seats agreement. Wouldn't be nice to get there and have no seats where I wanted:boxed:

I am myself curious on how the whole seating plan will work myself ...i just at the moment cant imagine sitting down for a mika concert the two just dont mix for me...

but saying that i have to say that sometimes the time spent in the queue has been alot more fun than the actual concert...please dont shoot me for saying that :wink2: