hello from switzerland

Nanou

hi everybody!

I'm really happy to join you all!! My name in Nathalie, I live in Switzerland (In the neighbourhood of Lausanne) and i'm 25 years old.

As many of you (guess I should say of "us" from now on :wink2:) did, I first discovered Mika's music via his first album which a friend of mine deeply recommended me. I'm so happy to have followed her advise! I have to say that his song "big girl" really brought happiness in my life and I will never be grateful enough for that!!!

I had the chance to see Mika's live performance at the paleo festival in july 2008 and I fell completely into his universe!!! this show was so brilliant!!!

and,after almost a year of wondering if I would join you all in here or not, here I am and so happy to be!!!!

can't wait to visit everything in here!

Nath.

P.S: please excuse my mistakes, I'm french mothertongued :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Nathalie! :huglove:

Hope you enjoy it here! :wink2: And don't worry, your english is just fine!

Oh, btw... Love your country! :wub2: Been there on new year and fell in love with it!

Edited by Mary

Bienvenue Nathalie! It is nice to have another person from Switserland here (there are already a few). Tho I live in the Netherlands I feel connected with Switserland since my mother is Swiss. I am sure you will have a good time here on the MFC :thumb_yello:.

Salut! Bienvenue ici Nathalie! :welcomeani:

N'hésite pas à venir nous voir sur le French Thread :wink2:

Donc tu étais au Paléo, moi aussi! :D il y avait une ambiance géniale n'est-ce pas?!! :wub2:

Have fun here :punk:

oui c'est sûr!!! je ne m'étais jamais autant éclatée à un concert avant!! et même si j'étais assez loin de la scène, tout le monde dansait et chantait autour de moi! c'était vraiment génial!!!