Which new song should be the first single?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:yay:!!!!

In a way, I want it to be "We Are Golden", cause I haven't heard it yet etc...

But on the other hand, I want to keep the surprise.... so.... as I already know the "Blame It On The Girls" live version, it'd be cool to have the recorded version as a single.

But anyways: :yay:

Everyone keeps saying "We Are Golden"...

It's cause half of it said BIOTG and the other half WAG:aah:Right now, I'm as confused as a 13 year old boy waking up naked on the lawn of his grandparents.

July 20th..really??

I want WAG too, I really don't want it to be BIOTG. :blink: But whatever, it's still very exciting.

I can't say which one I want, since we've only been able to hear like what? One line of WAG?

Omg... July 20th

July 20th sounds good.

I can't say which one I want, since we've only been able to hear like what? One line of WAG?

True but I still prefer it. That should tell you something about how I feel about BIOTG :aah: Nah, it's just that chorus really annoys me.

Anyway, I wanted GGG :sneaky2:.

Oh yeah, GGG. That one sure has hit potential.

Anyways, I hoped for Rain, but as that may be the second single..I'm happy with that too.

BIOTG annoys me too. But only sometimes. Yes indeed, SOMETIMES.

Been thinking about this for a long time, and I have no clue which one I would prefer to see as the single to be honest.....But I'm VERY excited that it's coming so soon!!! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

Same for me but maybe WAG should be the first so we could ear it :wink2:

Everyone keeps saying "We Are Golden"...

I read it would be BIOTG in an article after one of his European showcases...

That journalist was pretty sure about this one...

However, We Are Golden would also make sense and I also 'heard' about that one named as the next single...

...No need to speculate, I am sure we'll have it confirmed soon

Edited by suzie

Do you think he should be brave and release Toy Boy first, or do you think Good Gone Girl would stand a better chance. Do you like Blame It On The Girls, or do you think that Rain should be released?

Or do you like We Are Golden, even though we haven't heard much of it yet?

What about Blue Eyes? Even though it is (possibly) only on the EP, would you love to have it as the new single?

I reckon Toy Boy at Christmas (not just saying it's been playing on my ipod all week) But I think Blue Eyes has potential to go #1 as all of them :thumb_yello:

^ I agree. Blue Eyes just has that boppy, catchy quality.

It's interesting how we all seem to think that people won't respond too greatly to a soaring falsetto when Grace Kelly has a lot of that.

Or maybe not. I don't know what I'm talking about. LOL.

^ I agree. Blue Eyes just has that boppy, catchy quality.

It's interesting how we all seem to think that people won't respond too greatly to a soaring falsetto when Grace Kelly has a lot of that.

Or maybe not. I don't know what I'm talking about. LOL.

LOL I know what you mean ... my ex was a drummer so I was re-educated in Musical info :roftl: But I was thinking that Toy Boy would have a lot of commercial potential on a ad for a toy .. or toy shop :wink2: