• Mika’s handpaint of Toy Boy
    • £10 off from Owen Pallett’s gig on 29th May in Dublin
    • Secret gig at Heathrow airport on 9th
    • Free download: Mika singing Macarena
    • Free download: Toy Boy first live performace in LA
    • Book of lyrics with the right words and spelling
    • other – please specify

JC_banger.gif Yeeeeaahh!

(What do I get?.......oh........an extra code!? I see... :aah: )

No you get a promise for another code, it will be mailed to you when there's two tops in one week and it can be redeemed for a secret code :mf_rosetinted:

(as I was typing this I got a mail from mikasounds :lmfao: was "just" a friend request though :naughty: )

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote goes for 'other'.

Instead of getting a rent-a-stripper like at the LA show, for the next gig that the winner is attending, Mika will perform the strip tease himself. Nipple tassles and thong included :thumb_yello:

:shocked::floor::lmao:

No you get a promise for another code, it will be mailed to you when there's two tops in one week and it can be redeemed for a secret code :mf_rosetinted:

(as I was typing this I got a mail from mikasounds :lmfao: was "just" a friend request though :naughty: )

There can be two tops in one week? :shocked: I never knew that!! I haven't been lucky enough to see even one yet!

OMG! REALLY?

Woooooot! :boing:

:roftl::roftl:

My vote goes for 'other'.

Instead of getting a rent-a-stripper like at the LA show, for the next gig that the winner is attending, Mika will perform the strip tease himself. Nipple tassles and thong included :thumb_yello:

Mika would NEVER do such a thing, BUUUT.... all those out there who bang on about dancing on stage with Mika.... maybe THIS is your chance :naughty: he wants a free stripper and YOUR it :roftl::roftl:

I think we just have continue brainstorming about the code mystery here in this thread until one of the ideas is considered convenient by Team M.

And then they won't be able to take that one, of course, because it would look like it was coming from somewhere else. :biggrin2:

uhmm has anyone got his code?

because the album was supposed to be released on the 25th when we made the order and got that confirmation thing about the code.

so i'm thinking we might get the codes now on the 8th? :blink:

if you guys have already received your codes then ignore my message :naughty:

because the album was supposed to be released on the 25th when we made the order and got that confirmation thing about the code.

I don't think anybody's gotten the code. But that's a good thought.

I think we just have continue brainstorming about the code mystery here in this thread until one of the ideas is considered convenient by Team M.

And then they won't be able to take that one, of course, because it would look like it was coming from somewhere else. :biggrin2:

:doh: That's it! They're waiting for us to come up with the idea. Well done vi!

I don't think anybody's gotten the code. But that's a good thought.

That reassured me I was about to ask if anyone had ot the code yet, coz I haven't. It says today on the e-mail though. :blink:

Edited by nana06

Mika would NEVER do such a thing, BUUUT.... all those out there who bang on about dancing on stage with Mika.... maybe THIS is your chance :naughty: he wants a free stripper and YOUR it :roftl::roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: good one

For all of you,I hope I'm not the stripper

I bought the EP well after the date was changed and my email still said the 25th you know :dunno:

I bought the EP well after the date was changed and my email still said the 25th you know :dunno:

well... now i'm not calm anymore :sneaky2:

maybe they changed the date but forgot to change the pre-set email :biggrin2:

(i'm just hoping... )

In the normal way, that would mean somehting. But in the normal way, they'd have let us know (via Mikasounds) what the delay was, ~WHATEVER the reason.

So I still think book date is a possible reason- Jodi Ice ordered it today, and it still said she'd hear today.

In the normal way, that would mean somehting. But in the normal way, they'd have let us know (via Mikasounds) what the delay was, ~WHATEVER the reason.

So I still think book date is a possible reason- Jodi Ice ordered it today, and it still said she'd hear today.

Oh I'm sure it will also say it tomorrow then :biggrin2:

Only one way to find out...

well I'm sure you can find a youngling who'd be thrilled if you send a twatty art book in case you feel like trying :naughty: