ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

thanks girls, but i need a lot more practice to be able to achieve better drawings :teehee:

it's better then the first ones, so if i do a bit better every time, i might someday get where i want to be:blush-anim-cl:

I'm also drawing something, just to practise :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

let me see if you finished?:teehee:

:aah: i'm looking for perfect pic, for next drawing, but don't find one :aah:

you definitely will need 2 seperate ones. I've been looking for one with imma and Mika on it to draw before, couldn't find a proper one either :aah:

you definitely will need 2 seperate ones. I've been looking for one with imma and Mika on it to draw before, couldn't find a proper one either :aah:

i saw one and if the quality had been better it might have been perfect :aah:

and it needs to be in the marie-antoinette costumes, '(i've got an idea :aah::roftl:)

It's nice! Keep practising and you'll draw fantastically (I don't know if that adverb exists xD):thumb_yello:

It's lovely, don't worry about anything!! :biggrin2:

:aah:

thank you. i really do need to practise xD

Sorry for posting something not-Mika related again, but i think this is my best artwork so far.

262517_2215723443569_1562097930_32377014_2524178_n.jpg

:shocked:

It's so amazing!

*goes to practice hoping she is as good one day*

Edited by Zuwii

Sorry for posting something not-Mika related again, but i think this is my best artwork so far.

262517_2215723443569_1562097930_32377014_2524178_n.jpg

it's brilliant, those lips, and the nose!!!! and the shadowing on the forehead!!!

I want to be able to do that too :crybaby:

:shocked:

It's so amazing!

*goes to practice hoping she is as good one day*

nice job:naughty:

THANK YOU! :huglove:

it's brilliant, those lips, and the nose!!!! and the shadowing on the forehead!!!

thanks.. :teehee:

.. I think you ARE able to do that. Oh my. your drawings are :shocked::shocked::shocked:

we have a little different style, but I think you are that good to do this. :thumb_yello:

Step!!! :aah: you can do that too, you're very tallented!!

you and miss.roxy (and lots of others here of which i can't get the name atm) here are so tallented!!!

there's lots of people that would kill to have that kind of talent you guys (and others here) have :wink2:

Step!!! :aah:you can do that too, you're very tallented!!

you and miss.roxy (and others of which i can't get the name atm) here are so tallented!!!

there's lots of people that would kill to have that kind of talent you guys (and others here) have :wink2:

That´s true! She is! If she wasn´t that good before, now she´s definitely as good as me, if not better in few cases!

That´s true! She is! If she wasn´t that good before, now she´s definitely as good as me, if not better in few cases!

i wish i could draw like you guys *dreams*

well maybe i a 10, 20 years time :aah:

Here you go!

tumblr_lp26ncFTRc1r0nvpco1_500.jpg

I'm stunned by the amount of detail in the eyes and the lips...especially the eyes, i'm a fan of eyes, love drawing them, but really, this is truely amazing, the way you did those wrinkles under the eyes, those highlights in the iris and pupil, the iris itself, the lashes and the eyelids! I can see the wrinkles in the eyelids. and the eyebrows too. amazing. you should make a tutorial !!

:wub2:

edit: you made him a bit too feminine maybe, I think it's because of the lashes, but I love the lashes :wub2:

Edited by STEP___