ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

Thank you, girls!

But can you tell me, as a professional, the week points? Your last drawing is so amazing, that you will be always an ideal for me :thumb_yello:

Thanks. :blush-anim-cl:

Week points.. I´d say maybe proportions are not that genius, you can cheat at first with lines, details are more important in this level. You´re just probably impatient (hair, cheek,...) but I know why. xD It´s boring a bit after a while, but more time you take, more amazing it will be! But you are gifted dear, keep draw and post! If u haven´t seen yet, check out my how to draw mika thread - link is in my siggie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks. :blush-anim-cl:

Week points.. I´d say maybe proportions are not that genius, you can cheat at first with lines, details are more important in this level. You´re just probably impatient (hair, cheek,...) but I know why. xD It´s boring a bit after a while, but more time you take, more amazing it will be! But you are gifted dear, keep draw and post! If u haven´t seen yet, check out my how to draw mika thread - link is in my siggie

Thank you for your answer!

Yes, I saw you thread :thumb_yello: But maybe I have to check it again :blush-anim-cl:

Hi girls! I'm here again. This thing I almost hate :) because I never drew a pic so hard, and I'm not happy with it (but I'm tired of this portrait and can't repair anymore). But well, here it is. I would like to hear what you don't like with it, because I need to learn.

0_75ae5_6a002211_XL

I love it! and you should be happy with it! Everythings extremely well, except perhaps the mouth/teeth, but if you cover those up, its a 100%Mika!

But the mouth is always hard, especially from that angle. so be proud of your drawing, you did so well!!!:thumb_yello:

Miss.Roxy, Step and Dreamy_Queen your works are 'breathtakingly beautiful' :wub2: All three drawings are totally different, but I love them piece by piece! It's great that you have found your own style of drawing, please stick to it and let us enjoy a lot more artwork.

A few months ago I made a stippling of Mika and now it has been accepted for an art exhibition. :mf_lustslow: I would love to scan the whole thing but size A-3 paper is to big for my scanner :doh: But I will post pictures soon. :biggrin2:

if it's one of those scanners where you have to put the paper on it to scan instead of making it go trough the scanner (if you know what I mean) you can scan it in 2 parts! I did that too with my drawing! :thumb_yello:

and i'm very curious to see it! an art exhibition wooow!!!!!!

Miss.Roxy, Step and Dreamy_Queen your works are 'breathtakingly beautiful' :wub2: All three drawings are totally different, but I love them piece by piece! It's great that you have found your own style of drawing, please stick to it and let us enjoy a lot more artwork.

Thank you for your kind words :blush-anim-cl:

A few months ago I made a stippling of Mika and now it has been accepted for an art exhibition. :mf_lustslow: I would love to scan the whole thing but size A-3 paper is to big for my scanner :doh: But I will post pictures soon. :biggrin2:

You can take a photo of your work and post here.

if it's one of those scanners where you have to put the paper on it to scan instead of making it go trough the scanner (if you know what I mean) you can scan it in 2 parts! I did that too with my drawing! :thumb_yello:

and i'm very curious to see it! an art exhibition wooow!!!!!!

Good Idea ! I'll scan it as soon as i get it back. :wub2:

I'm very curious...!

love thaaat!!! :fangurl:

before i wanted to draw this pic too but i had no time :boxed: stupid school:mf_rosetinted:

Luckily I am doing Mika drawings as part of a school project :roftl:

And I really need to find a good scanner, taking a photo doesn't really come out very well..