ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

it's not Mika, but it's something I'm proud of since from the moment I started doing portraits, I wanted to draw Hugh Laurie, but he's extremely difficult to draw with those wrinkels etc, but a while ago, I gave it a try:

Top-1.jpg

COULD YOU BE ANY COOLER?!?! :mf_lustslow: times a million!

That's soooooo amazing! Those eyes, that facial hair! Wow.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well , no one noticed my Rihanna, hope you´ll notice my new little Mika! :teehee:

249415_2046490292846_1562097930_32225286_5682662_n.jpg

I did, just not commented :teehee: She's lovely :wub2:

Why does it look weird to me? :blink: Something in the look, or in the shape of the face :blink:

Never mind, maybe it's just me. My head keep on burning out :mf_rosetinted:

It's a piece of art :biggrin2:

Well , no one noticed my Rihanna, hope you´ll notice my new little Mika! :teehee:

It's amazing! (like all your drawings... :wink2:) It's so realistic! When I draw, everything just goes wrong and I don't know why :aah:

this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful! I was staring at it like 5 minutes! I wish I could draw like that :crybaby: if I could, my room would be filled with Mika drawings! It's really beautiful! and your Rihanna too! :wub2:

I did, just not commented :t eehee: She's lovely :wub2:

Why does it look weird to me? :bli nk: Something in the look, or in the shape of the face :bli nk:

Never mind, maybe it's just me. My head keep on burning out :mf_rosetinted:

It's a piece of art :biggrin2:

I don´t know why. :aah:

It's amazing! (like all your drawings... :wink2:) It's so realistic! When I draw, everything just goes wrong and I don't know why :aah:

Thank you! Oh it doesn´t,that´s just you who thinks :thumb_yello:

this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful! I was staring at it like 5 minutes! I wish I could draw like that :crybaby: if I could, my room would be filled with Mika drawings! It's really beautiful! and your Rihanna too! :wub2:

Oh I filled my wall in school with those! thank you so much ;)

You should get a prize, girl...:clap::thumb_yello:

I KNOW!

All I´m asking for is to get my 2 minutes with Mika on Balaton. Oh yes. 25 days left and he will receive those 20 Mika drawings collection. I´m so afraid BTW. So much.

I don´t know why. :aah:

Thank you! Oh it doesn´t,that´s just you who thinks :thumb_yello:

Oh I filled my wall in school with those! thank you so much ;)

I KNOW!

All I´m asking for is to get my 2 minutes with Mika on Balaton. Oh yes. 25 days left and he will receive those 20 Mika drawings collection. I´m so afraid BTW. So much.

Afraid of wot???:blink:

Thank yoU!!! :group_hug:

As you seem to quite like my artwork,I´ll upload my RiRi from today.

I´ll draw another Mika soon don´t worry. :aah:

253793_2051417696028_1562097930_32230634_522664_n.jpg

:clap:

Thank yoU!!! :group_hug:

As you seem to quite like my artwork,I´ll upload my RiRi from today.

I´ll draw another Mika soon don´t worry. :aah:

253793_2051417696028_1562097930_32230634_522664_n.jpg

Wow. It's so realistic! And that goes for all your other new works! :thumb_yello: And don't be afraid, Mika will love those Mika drawings. :wink2:

How long did you draw this?

Afraid of wot???:blink:

:clap:

Well I don´t know exactly. Like I won´t be able to speak, to breathe :naughty: Or he won´t check my drawings, he will forget and all that effort will be useless. :mf_rosetinted:

Wow. It's so realistic! And that goes for all your other new works! :thumb_yello: And don't be afraid, Mika will love those Mika drawings. :wink2:

How long did you draw this?

Thank you! :wub2:

This one? hmm... One lesson is 45 minutes, +20 minutes from the other one.. it makes 65 minutes! :thumb_yello:

Well I don´t know exactly. Like I won´t be able to speak, to breathe :naughty: Or he won´t check my drawings, he will forget and all that effort will be useless. :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you! :wub2:

This one? hmm... One lesson is 45 minutes, +20 minutes from the other one.. it makes 65 minutes! :thumb_yello:

Mika normally makes you at ease enough to breath...:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

And if you manage to meet him, i'm sure he'll see the drawings and make a huge fuss about it...at least he did, both times i met him, with the things i gave him...:naughty:

Mika normally makes you at ease enough to breath...:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

And if you manage to meet him, i'm sure he'll see the drawings and make a huge fuss about it...at least he did, both times i met him, with the things i gave him...:naughty:

Oh. Oh. I need to talk to you :sweatdrop: I need to be prepared. I need someone to talk oh my Mika! (yo, I´m nervous :mf_rosetinted:)

Heyyy!!

This time I came here because i need some help -__-

I don't know what do i need for finishing it... What do you think?

I think.... he is too... lonely? or... he's watching nowhere?

I dunno.

Please ^o^ help!

fire_lion_by_littleshymoon-d3i4oo2.jpg

I love sad sights... I think this is a very nice melancholic lion :)

Terrific!! Have you ever gone to drawing classes??? It seems as if you were professional drawer :thumb_yello:

I said many times on MFC. :teehee:

I´ve never been to any art lesson. Only once when I was 6, teacher told me to draw "winter" . I drew amazing road with snow, houses, church, snowflakes in the night.. She told me it´s too compliated and that I need to do something more abstract and simple. I went away and I never came back. :thumb_yello: