ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

heya people. I admire this thread. I lke every drawing and every creative thing in here. I like it^^

about the WAG video...I don't really understand your problem with the video that won? do you mean that the girl that won didn't dance in her room but made a stopmotion video with lego? because personally, I think it's brilliant. and I think it wasn't someone from MFC, and yes, perhaps it would've been more fun if someone of 'us' won. But being a mika fan isn't limited to being on mfc, there are plenty of fans out there, but aren't on here. and I'm still amazed by what she made, and I can clearly see why mika picked that vid, since I myself am a big fan of stopmotion! Which doesn't mean that I didn't love other vids ofcourse, but she came up with a very original idea, so she deserves credit for it.

I don't really know the rules or what they asked for for the XL thingy. But if it was a competition everyone could freely enter, then again, I think the person who won, deserves credit for that. even though he is indeed a professional. and again, the same,I understand it would've been nicer if someone we know won.

about the dancers: I'm actually quite surprised you made this comment.

Mika could perfectly choose to use professional dancers for his show, but instead he gives fans the opportunity to be a part of his show and dance on stage. I wouldn't expect anyone to get anything in return for that, the dancing on stage should be enough I think. Yet he does give those people the change to have some things signed and a group pic, which is very nice of him. But from your remarks it seems as if you think he is using his fans, as if the fans who get to dance with him on stage were forced to do so :boxed: I don't get that at all. and like I said, I think being able to dance on stage with a singer you like should be enough on its own, without having to get something in return.

I don`t want to take part in any discusions but I think you are right^^.

What I really wanted to ask: Is there a video of that WAG-fan-vid? If it is possible to see it I`d love to do so:teehee:.

Ok guys let´s just close this, it´s a thread for an art, not for an argument. so let´s admire all talented people here and forget about all misunderstandings :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: ... I saw your mika drawings some pages ago! wow. the ones from Rihanna look really good aswell.

and ofc: how cool are those tofu-dols?!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heya people. I admire this thread. I lke every drawing and every creative thing in here. I like it^^

I don`t want to take part in any discusions but I think you are right^^.

What I really wanted to ask: Is there a video of that WAG-fan-vid? If it is possible to see it I`d love to do so:teehee:.

:thumb_yello: ... I saw your mika drawings some pages ago! wow. the ones from Rihanna look really good aswell.

and ofc: how cool are those tofu-dols?!

here you go

:thumb_yello:

like you said, you just expressed your opinion. I expressed mine. there nothing wrong with doing that.

and I don't think I took anything out of its context. Like I said, the contest was open for everyone -as far as I'm aware- so also for professionals.

Ok, perfect. As Mss Roxy said, this is no place for arguments :thumb_yello: but I think my point isn't clear yet...

No matters... I'm not going to start again.

:)

BTW, Thank you, Lili!! :D

And Mss Roxy, I didn't tell you yesterday, but you have a great talent! I couldn't draw those portraits although I wanted to...

Thank you :wub2:

Even if I don´t know why everyone usually thinks I´m super gifted. I don´t feel very special about, for me it´s impossible and way harder to use colors and draw some forests or deserts with a sea.. :mf_rosetinted:

Dear MFC'rs it has been a while I've been online but this I couldn't resist to answer. I think that all the drawings are very original and very beautiful. I wish I had so much talent so I didn't like the winning picture either.

Don't give up on your talents! x:thumb_yello:

it's not Mika, but it's something I'm proud of since from the moment I started doing portraits, I wanted to draw Hugh Laurie, but he's extremely difficult to draw with those wrinkels etc, but a while ago, I gave it a try:

Top-1.jpg

it's not Mika, but it's something I'm proud of since from the moment I started doing portraits, I wanted to draw Hugh Laurie, but he's extremely difficult to draw with those wrinkels etc, but a while ago, I gave it a try:

Top-1.jpg

I'm jealous at your skills! -_-

You're too good!

Top-1.jpg

:eek:

That's awesome ! :thumb_yello:

Top-1.jpg

*jealous*

Those eyes... :shocked: How can you draw like that?

Top-1.jpg

Like I said. I´m afraid of you :naughty:

Top-1.jpg

wow you did a fantastic job:thumb_yello:

Top-1.jpg

Massive House, as always, Step....:naughty::thumb_yello:

Top-1.jpg

Amazing!!! It's a perfect dr House :wink2:

Heyyy!!

This time I came here because i need some help -__-

I don't know what do i need for finishing it... What do you think?

I think.... he is too... lonely? or... he's watching nowhere?

I dunno.

Please ^o^ help!

fire_lion_by_littleshymoon-d3i4oo2.jpg

I´d add even more contrast into his eyes. :thumb_yello:you know. where it´s dark it should be even darker, where it´s light, even lighter. maybe try to add some darker shadows on his wrinkle above the eye. He looks pefrect!! His eyes just need more life :thumb_yello:

I´d add even more contrast into his eyes. :thumb_yello:you know. where it´s dark it should be even darker, where it´s light, even lighter. maybe try to add some darker shadows on his wrinkle above the eye. He looks pefrect!! His eyes just need more life :thumb_yello:

Thank yooou! ^^ I'll try to do that ;D

Top-1.jpg

Wowzers! I love your drawing soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!! :teehee:

Heyyy!!

I dunno.

Please ^o^ help!

I can give you no advice, just say it's awsome....:clap:

Heyyy!!

I dunno.

Please ^o^ help!

This looks great! :thumb_yello:

Maybe you can add a horizon with deserted treas?