Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Mika, on your trip back from Oz, look out of the window...

See the boot, Italy?

See the hexagon, France???

See the square, Spain?

See a tiny winy rectangular country?

We're poor but clean...

And we have a tradition to have 3 washing machines at home, we wash a lot...

That's about when you should get your parachute and jump....

Portuguese MFCrs will be holding a sheet for you to land on...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my post was only two or 3 before Blue Sky's response to it, but fair enough. No one's perfect (IMO) when it comes to reading what's gone before, even if they're normally pretty good

I still think this visit of his is a good sign for future gigs though, even if he's sworn off gigs now till Sep

Actually, with all this excitement I've managed to miss posts in the Aussie thread tonight as well, and only realised when I went looking for something that had been written earlier, so it's no surprise that it's happened here too. :doh:

I agree! I'm not complaining about him coming here even if I don't get to smell him :roftl:

I'm really going now. It's 5:30am.

Oh really? That's even better!

Okay Mika. I take that one back - you're forgiven. :pinkbow:

(But you still blew off LA, man...) :mf_rosetinted:

Well technically he did come back in June, but I didn't see him :shun:

Actually, with all this excitement I've managed to miss posts in the Aussie thread tonight as well, and only realised when I went looking for something that had been written earlier, so it's no surprise that it's happened here too. :doh:

I agree! I'm not complaining about him coming here even if I don't get to smell him :roftl:

i swear on monday night, it smelt like mika outside. i was about 20 min. away... :naughty:

@neilhimself YO! thank you for the book, twas a nice surprise!! never received a dedication with my name on a tombstone however. lol31 minutes ago from web in reply to neilhimself

dedication on a tombstone??no thanks:teehee:

i swear on monday night, it smelt like mika outside. i was about 20 min. away... :naughty:

:naughty::teehee: MMMMmmmm ... smells like Mikaaaaaa .... :teehee:

I wonder if he travels under an alias or if all of LAX was listening to "This is the last boarding call for Mr Michael Penniman on flight whatever to Sydney Australia departing gate whatever etc etc".:roftl:

And I wonder if there were any clued up Mika fans there having a laugh, cos they would have known it meant he had to eat his toe!:lmao:

I wonder if he travels under an alias or if all of LAX was listening to "This is the last boarding call for Mr Michael Penniman on flight whatever to Sydney Australia departing gate whatever etc etc".:roftl:

And I wonder if there were any clued up Mika fans there having a laugh, cos they would have known it meant he had to eat his toe!:lmao:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Nope, he travels under his own name. I heard that exact message when he nearly missed his flight to Milan and went sprinting past me to the gate. :roftl: