Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Hopefully in his private time aih? :naughty:

Thank God yes...or there must be some details I don't know:roftl:

Aaah! Schooldays! The best days of our lives. :naughty:

Yeah, Im gonna miss those days now that I've graduated:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is as bad as it sounds. I remember the days when I went to an all girls school (like a year ago). Never have I been so happy to be in a class with boys as well. It's nice to be reminded there's another gender in this world :mf_rosetinted: Despite the fact I've been hanging out on here for the past 2 years nearly everyday :naughty:

Now in all seriousness, I've always believed that it's far more natural and balanced to have coed schools. I find the whole "separating genders" idea ridiculous, and that it doesn't have any purpose.

Girls schools used to be great for getting girls into what were traditionally mens professions. It was certainly true in Cardiff back in the 70s, and study after study showed it was generally true. Maths and science teachers in mixed schools used to automatically concentrate on the boys while girls were herded towards people-y subjects. In a girls school, they looked much more at your actual abilities.

These days it's probably boys that would benefit most from single sex schools. In fact, I think that's been demonstrated too but, not having kids, I'm not that interested.

And Ingie, girls don't act like morons when there aren't guys about- so not only was it OK to be there, we got better results. There were plenty of guys about in the evenings, so we didn't really miss out. And I know that, from changing to a mixed school at 16.

Thank God yes...or there must be some details I don't know:roftl:

Yeah, Im gonna miss those days now that I've graduated:naughty:

Why noy try and contact him and ask if you are wondering? :roftl:

Goodness this conversation is taking a strange turn :roftl:

Yeah! Reminds me of another forum :roftl:

Edited by Dark Angel

Girls schools used to be great for getting girls into what were traditionally mens professions. It was certainly true in Cardiff back in the 70s, and study after study showed it was generally true. Maths and science teachers in mixed schools used to automatically concentrate on the boys while girls were herded towards people-y subjects. In a girls school, they looked much more at your actual abilities.

These days it's probably boys that would benefit most from single sex schools. In fact, I think that's been demonstrated too but, not having kids, I'm not that interested.

And Ingie, girls don't act like morons when there aren't guys about- so not only was it OK to be there, we got better results. There were plenty of guys about in the evenings, so we didn't really miss out. And I know that, from changing to a mixed school at 16.

yes exactly, that was the background. I attended such a school in the 70s, the school focused on science and maths especially, but with teachers of both genders. The boys school was next door, with a wall in between featuring a rolled barbwire on top :roftl:. Towards the 80s they started to mix genders again, so the last two years we were 24 girls and 2 boys in my class, and these poor fellows were never seen anything but bright red in their face :naughty:

yes exactly, that was the background. I attended such a school in the 70s, the school focused on science and maths especially, but with teachers of both genders. The boys school was next door, with a wall in between featuring a rolled barbwire on top :roftl:. Towards the 80s they started to mix genders again, so the last two years we were 24 girls and 2 boys in my class, and these poor fellows were never seen anything but bright red in their face :naughty:

And they prob. loved it? :roftl:

And they prob. loved it? :roftl:

well... looking back that mad grin they always had on their face was rather that of someone really scared, and trying hard to convince the predators not to eat them alive :teehee:

coming to think of it we should ask Mika. Maybe he could tell how they felt like in front of a mob of girls ;)

Edited by harlequeen

well... looking back that mad grin they always had on their face was rather that of someone really scared, and trying hard to convince the predators not to eat them alive :teehee:

coming to think of it we should ask Mika. Maybe he could tell how they felt like in front of a mob of girls ;)

:roftl:

Im pretty sure if i asks my lil bro if its some he would love i would get a big YES :roftl: Think a lot of guys whould love that :naughty:

Glad it was 50/50 in my class. Was something else when i started on acting school. 3 girls and 12 guys :teehee:

I've always wondered what it was like to go to an all girl's school. I can imagine it being rather catty.

Ditto!!!!!

Same timezone, good!:thumb_yello:

Maybe now I can manage to sleep 8 hrs per night again!:sneaky2:

Denmark was a part of Europe the last time i checked... so yeah same timezone :thumb_yello:

Sleep? That is? :roftl: Im awake at night, sleep at day and can be everything from 2 - 12 hours :biggrin2:

Denmark was a part of Europe the last time i checked... so yeah same timezone :thumb_yello:

Sleep? That is? :roftl: Im awake at night, sleep at day and can be everything from 2 - 12 hours :biggrin2:

So what about the AKB 48 act????:boxed:

Didn't get why and how astonishing a bunch of girls dressing in school uniforms and "trying" to put up an act happen to be?:shocked::blink:

Oh, Mika...:mf_rosetinted:

So what about the AKB 48 act????:boxed:

Didn't get why and how astonishing a bunch of girls dressing in school uniforms and "trying" to put up an act happen to be?:shocked::blink:

Oh, Mika...:mf_rosetinted:

Well he is a guy :wink2::naughty: And they do look cute if you ask me...

Well he is a guy :wink2::naughty: And they do look cute if you ask me...

Yeah, yeah, he is...:boxed:

Yeah, yeah, they do...:blink:

Maybe it's me then, and it's past 3am so i'm not seeing things clearly...:teehee:

I'll see the light tomorrow, for sure...:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, yeah, he is...:boxed:

Yeah, yeah, they do...:blink:

Maybe it's me then, and it's past 3am so i'm not seeing things clearly...:teehee:

I'll see the light tomorrow, for sure...:mf_rosetinted:

Tried to turn on some light? :naughty:

Think i can soon turn mine off... also 4:25 am