Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Why? I LOVE THE ARTWORK!:wub2:

Well, it's not that I don't like it, it's just that it seems more... storybook than an actual commercial ALBUM. It reminds me a lot of the Billy Brown and Relax singles' artwork than the LICM cover. Not to say that he has to do anything mainstream (because let's face it, that's just not our boy's STYLE) but I would expect something different for the album artwork.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the We Are Golden cover on my blog is for the SINGLE not the album, sorry for the confusion

1 minute ago from web

!!!!!!

:yay:

I like this, but idd, it was more the kind of artwork for a single, I guess the album's art is gonna be even more impressive :wink2:

That's just part of it, though, WW:

MIKA_WeAreGolden_big.jpg

But does this mean the album is NOT called We Are Golden, too?

:blink:

Maybe:blink:

I thought it was a bit odd for them to be called the same:dunno:

I think he meant that just the artwork is for the single but the title is the same :blink:

Yeah... But still, I don't believe that the album is called We Are Golden. There's nothing wrong with it, IMO, but I rather it to be something... Less repetitive:blush-anim-cl:

MIKA_WeAreGolden_big.jpg

I think he meant that the artwork is for the single but the title for both :blink:

Yeah... But still, I don't believe that the album is called We Are Golden. There's nothing wrong with it, IMO, but I rather it to be something... Less repetitive:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I was kinda surprised with the title I just didn't expect it to be one of the songs' titles :blink:

Ps. You caught my post before I deleted it :naughty: I was actually quoting deb but got mixed up and quoted you instead :naughty:

Yeah I was kinda surprised with the title I just didn't expect it to be one of the songs' titles :blink:

Ps. You caught my post before I deleted it :naughty: I was actually quoting deb but got mixed up and quoted you instead :naughty:

Yeah exactly:wink2:

:roftl: Sorry!:blush-anim-cl:

MIKA_WeAreGolden_big.jpg

Thank you Deb!:thumb_yello:

I was in a rush to leave the house and didnt even notice it was half of it...:teehee:

So we're as golden as Albert, uh?

That Albert twit a few months ago was very weird, indeed...:naughty:

But then why golden?

Is golden the new black this summer?????????????

Thank you Deb!:thumb_yello:

I was in a rush to leave the house and didnt even notice it was half of it...:teehee:

So we're as golden as Albert, uh?

That Albert twit a few months ago was very weird, indeed...:naughty:

But then why golden?

Is golden the new black this summer?????????????

you need a new signature WW! :biggrin2:

Me neither. I loved the fact he had an original name for the first album, makes things less cheesy. This surprised me in a bad way:blink:

Ofcourse it doesn't change the fact whether it's a good album or not.

I also just saw the naked tweets..WTF? Is he posing for Playboy or something?:aah:

If i make one accordingly to today's twits i might get myself in trouble for all he posted today was about being in the nude...:mf_rosetinted:

he sai "almost" and your cannibal Mika is "almost" so you can keep it :thumb_yello:

(I rather like it :blush-anim-cl:)

Me neither. I loved the fact he had an original name for the first album, makes things less cheesy. This surprised me in a bad way:blink:

I also just saw the naked tweets..WTF? Is he posing for Playboy or something?:aah:

There was a report in the free paper in london that he'd agreed to model underwear like David Beckham :aah: Perhaps that's what he's been up to :teehee:

He should have called it "THE NAKED ALBUM"!:biggrin2:

he sai "almost" and your cannibal Mika is "almost" so you can keep it :thumb_yello:

(I rather like it :blush-anim-cl:)

Right!:thumb_yello:

Robi, my cannibal is half naked too, so let it be!:mf_rosetinted:

There was a report in the free paper in london that he'd agreed to model underwear like David Beckham :aah: Perhaps that's what he's been up to :teehee:

You mean this?

2vans0n.jpg

OMG!

I posted it in the morning not knowing that!!!!:aah: