Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Me either. I mean, yes it is very stunning.. But I don't think it's suitable album artwork. I'm sure they've come up with better :original: If not, we'll just have to live with the same one :dunno:

the current artwork reminds me of a story book my aunt had when i was little and looks like something i'd put on the wall on my bedroom :)

(i don't see what is stopping me from doing it, really :bleh:)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David C of MS is updating the press section lately...there are all the recent articles SCANNED!!!:shocked:

also a very long french one, from 'les inrockuptibles' magazine...

i bet some fan is sending him the scanned pages :wink2:

very good work anyway, they try to keep up at least :shun:

:original:

I believe it is the article for Music Monthly translated.

Everyday here we can learn a new word in English:

"Good Morming"

the typical greet of Mormon people

sounds more like Officer Crabtree....:wink2:

the current artwork reminds me of a story book my aunt had when i was little and looks like something i'd put on the wall on my bedroom :)

(i don't see what is stopping me from doing it, really :bleh:)

Do it. It's pretty :teehee: And it'll make your walls prettier :naughty:

that sounds so bear-ish :roftl:

THAT's EXACTLY what I thought! :lmao:

When I saw it I ran to the dictionary to see if it means something I didn't know about. But...no!

You know I was thinking: it's morMing...it's customized for Mika...like M for Mika :lmfao:

When I saw it I ran to the dictionary to see if it means something I didn't know about. But...no!

You know I was thinking: it's morMing...it's customized for Mika...like M for Mika :lmfao:

Did you think the word could have existed ?:lmfao:

I agree and we love when he invents new words for the MFC gang :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Not gonna lie, I punched it into google myself! hahahaaaa I mean... I was pretty sure it was a typo.. but i'm so desperate to know the album title I was like, what if this is some kind of strange verb! "To Morm" and right then, he was "morming."

I agree and we love when he invents new words for the MFC gang :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

hey! it did cross my mind too... but i was too lazy to look for it :naughty:

WHY NOT? :mf_rosetinted: there still are many new words in English I don't know. There will always be. i gotta deal with it! :biggrin2:

Not gonna lie, I punched it into google myself! hahahaaaa I mean... I was pretty sure it was a typo.. but i'm so desperate to know the album title I was like, what if this is some kind of strange verb! "To Morm" and right then, he was "morming."

:lmao: HI5!

rocketella

He's back! Long silly cuddle followed by ball throw. Kept talking about let jag or something.

i wonder if this's mika-related:teehee:

i wonder that too... but i think it's more greg-related :naughty:

WHY NOT? :mf_rosetinted: there still are many new words in English I don't know. There will always be. i gotta deal with it! :biggrin2:

Haha I've always been told that English vocabulary is not as wide as my mother tongue's one. We have a LOOOT of words, and I still invent some new ones once in a while :teehee:

let jag? Is it 'jet lag' in Mika's language? :naughty:

(I'm wondering if the morming has to do with his dyslexia :blink:)

Edited by Romis

Haha I've always been told that English vocabulary is not as wide as my mother tongue's one. We have a LOOOT of words, and I still invent some new ones once in a while :teehee:

let jag? Is it 'jet lag' in Mika's language?

(I'm wondering if it has to do with his dyslexia :blink:)

Nope, it's because Ella doesn't know the meaning, so she remembers the order in the wrong way. Smart twitterer. :biggrin2:

rocketella

He's back! Long silly cuddle followed by ball throw. Kept talking about let jag or something.

I'm pretty sure it's Greg-related since he went to London last week and must be back now :thumb_yello:

rocketella

Wouldn't have been easier to twit from his account and tell us more about things he's supposed to tell us about? :huh:

I wonder how can he remember ella's twitter password? :naughty:

erm..."morming" could be the new album title?!???? :blink:

Mika: "well then...you don't like We are golden to be the name of the album aswell? Very well then...TAKE THIS: a word you don't even know...not mention exist. :naughty::fisch::devil: "