Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

I can't wait to hear the new name!!! In all seriousness now, I'm really glad that he's changing it. I just didn't think that WAG was the right name :blink:

I just knew he was going to change it... before he announced on the radio... I just knew he wouldnt settle for that name, its just not Mika...

I think we all kinda did... :boxed::naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rocketella

He's back! Long silly cuddle followed by ball throw. Kept talking about let jag or something.

i wonder if this's mika-related:teehee:

Im pretty sure Mika has access to her acount... perhaps thats a clue... :naughty: sneaky Mika...

I just knew he was going to change it... before he announced on the radio... I just knew he wouldnt settle for that name, its just not Mika...

I think we all kinda did... :boxed::naughty:

Yes, I admit I was surprised when he chose WAG for the album's name. Then when we all started saying the same thing I just KNEW he'd change the title! I think we all know Mika so well by now.

:Update:Mirwais remix of We Are Golden is ****ing immense. the only music of mine i dance to r my remixes, love this one http://tinyurl.com/n277pd

we are now dancing while painting. only way to keep ourselves up. will tweet our playlist as we go

now on to small town boy, bronski beat

Edited by hotdlp

:Update:Mirwais remix of We Are Golden is ****ing immense. the only music of mine i dance to r my remixes, love this one http://tinyurl.com/n277pd

we are now dancing while painting. only way to keep ourselves up. will tweet our playlist as we go

now on to small town boy, bronski beat

wow, 3 in a row! :biggrin2:

But what about the new title? :sneaky2: