Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to tweet him asking the name of the album, but he probably won't even read it.

He would, but he'd just shun it :naughty:

When they're done painting the cover I think he'll take a picture and then we'll know from the picture :dunno:

It seems he has received thousands of tweets asking him about the album title :teehee:

Then I hope he won't tweet! They must let him work peacefully! :aah:

OMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:naughty: That was just for old times' sake

:wub2::wub2:

UPDATEEEEE!

"mikasounds must be 16 or over to enter the wag vid contest, v bad idea otherwise, will see if we can come up with an under 16 option"

Bad news for all the youngins. :sad:

But I think we know why, universal doesn't want to be responsible for little girls dancing around in their underwear for online creeps to watch!

UPDATEEEEE!

"mikasounds must be 16 or over to enter the wag vid contest, v bad idea otherwise, will see if we can come up with an under 16 option"

Bad news for all the youngins. :sad:

But I think we know why, universal doesn't want to be responsible for little girls dancing around in their underwear for online creeps to watch!

You've definitely got the point! :thumb_yello:

Mad world... :dunno:

But I'm not even in my freaking underwear, I'm always wearing a decent outfit:sad: F*ck... This disappoints me so much.

aww :huglove:

I'm sure Mika will come up with something else, an other competition for the younger ones. I'm sorry for you, but I understand why universal set the limit at 16...:wink2:

Aww, I'm sorry. :huglove:

Why didn't they announce the age limit from the beginning?

It's okay, these things happen..:huglove:

That's what also disappoints me.. If they told me from the beggining, I would do it for the MFC DVD and that was it, and wouldn't worry so much about doing something for the competition.

I just hate how really badly organized all these things are.

aww :huglove:

I'm sure Mika will come up with something else, an other competition for the younger ones. I'm sorry for you, but I understand why universal set the limit at 16...:wink2:

Yeah I get it too, believe me, but it's just that I put a lot of work and energy onto this and it's hard to just not be able to use it just because of this detail... I'll finish it anyway, at least I'll have a memory to keep.:naughty:

And I don't want Mika going trough a lot of hassle:huh:

But I'm not even in my freaking underwear, I'm always wearing a decent outfit:sad: F*ck... This disappoints me so much.

I guess it's about responsibility. Legal stuff. The children's image must be protected.

Aww, I'm sorry. :huglove:

Why didn't they announce the age limit from the beginning?

Because they didn't even think about this problem. I'm sure it came up after a while, when they thought about the fact that it wasn't safe for children to send videos.

I guess it's about responsibility. Legal stuff. The children's image must be protected.

Because they didn't even think about this problem. I'm sure it came up after a while, when they thought about the fact that it wasn't safe for children to send videos.

Yeah I know.. But it still disappoints me..