MIKA @ BELGIUM: 04-06-2009 Pre show Chatter thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:huglove: We'll live it through Ana!! :naughty: I wiiiisssssh we could all be there mi amor! :wub2:

¡Mi amor! :huglove: I will live it through her, I know she'll keep me updated as usual:naughty: It's just so strange to know she's at a Mika gig without me...:teehee:

We must be all together soon, my love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

¡Mi amor! :huglove: I will live it through her, I know she'll keep me updated as usual:naughty: It's just so strange to know she's at a Mika gig without me...:teehee:

We must be all together soon, my love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tears: te entiendo. I know, tenemos que vernos..........I'm off to work now, but we must catch up soooon! tqm

xxx

Two gigs down… six more to go! Time flies!

So what do you think, will there be more gigs this summer or is our boy going to lie on the beach or climb the mountains until the new album is out?:wink2:

So what do you think, will there be more gigs this summer or is our boy going to lie on the beach or climb the mountains until the new album is out?:wink2:

September:thumb_yello:

Didn't he say he had some festivals pencilled in?

Have a wonderful time everyone, and I will be back here in the morning to see what is going on (10.30pm now in Japan, early night for me and my cold....no not swine flu....goodnight, all) :bye:

Hi Sienna! :bye: So good to read you.

I don't know, I think he'll do some other gigs this summer, but not on a regular tour basis, maybe a couple here, a couple there, just so that people get in the mood and look forward to the new album. Just my guess, of course.