MIKA @ BELGIUM: 04-06-2009 Pre show Chatter thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it keeps going like that New Yorkers will have to camp on tents at the venue for 3 days...:shocked:

That would be awesome:roftl:

I'm not. Really. I'm not. :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe, at least we still got our health:roftl:

I can't believe they've got Relax! :shocked:

I knew we had to keep screaming for more in Amsterdam, but some losaaarrsss walked out so fast:boxed:

Yeaaash, they ruined it for us all!

Mika, next gig I go to, I want you to start from the beginning again:naughty:

From Mana -- yes, they are waiting!

11124502-5cb553ff0b725b53aa13def1b9c52252.4a28344f-full.jpg

Thanx! ^^

belgian audiences rock lol. Waiting for mika now. Sixty people here, in predict a riot :)

Hopefully they'll all behave themselves. Have fun! :thumb_yello:

Mika was on f*cking fire! Amazing gig. The Belgian crowd were amazing. Our own Niki27 got everyone on their feet, and they stayed there! We didn't want tinker him leave, the crowd was singing every word. He did My Interpretation, then GK en francais. They left, then came back for an acoustic relax which ended as a full on rocking relax. He joked that Martin was terrified!

I think M did forget the chords, Martin carried the song. Amazing! :wub2:

Then - Lollipop v2.0! With stage invasion! I bolted over the first row of seats and got on stage. EPIC!!!!! Aaasaah! :aah:

Waiting for M now. Great gig! Bienie has vid of stage invasion!!

Mika was on f*cking fire! Amazing gig. The Belgian crowd were amazing. Our own Niki27 got everyone on their feet, and they stayed there! We didn't want tinker him leave, the crowd was singing every word. He did My Interpretation, then GK en francais. They left, then came back for an acoustic relax which ended as a full on rocking relax. He joked that Martin was terrified!

Then - Lollipop v2.0! With stage invasion! I bolted over the first row of seats and got on stage. EPIC!!!!! Aaasaah! :aah:

Amazing! Say hi to Mika from us loners here:roftl:

LOL. Awesome!

Can't wait to see that vid! :biggrin2:

:aah::wub2::aah::wub2::aah:

Thanks! Sounds so amazing!

And can't wait for bienie her vids, they're always there :naughty::wub2:

I will truely laugh my backside off, if he signs the flag again!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Shh i was supposed to set a good example but just couldnt remain seated. Felt stupid being the only one to stand up at first. Glad the rest followed.