MIKA @ Sadlers Wells, London - June 8 2009 - Gig Reports, Photos & Videos

Blue Sky

You're popular!!! I actually recognised you almost instantly.. I remember you walk to where i was and i was like you're...Caz!

Brilliant photos!! Thanks for sharing them :)

Thank you for your report!! My God.. you remember everything!! and very detailed too.. now i can relive it all over again..thanks dear.

You're very welcome, wanted to share whatever I did remember from that evening:wub2::huglove: Hehe you're welcome again! I can't believe I was completely blacked out at first and now I remember everything...

Just glad you can relive it:wub2: That's in a way my objective, that when I read this it all comes to my mind.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too... Repeating the last bit over and over and over.. Finally believing what he said. And laughing about how confused my mom looks:lmfao:

Did you showed it to your mother?

I did, and she was like: "Oh god...":naughty::roftl: She laughed about herself aswell... Bet Mika saw her like any other crazy adult fangurl:roftl:

No! Because your mother was very calm and normal!:thumb_yello: I guess she was just very shy!:teehee:

No! Because your mother was very calm and normal!:thumb_yello: I guess she was just very shy!:teehee:

Hehe yeah:biggrin2:

Indeed... She was just like, putting her hand out for him to sign and he shook it and said "It's very nice to meet you" And then my mom looked confused and he started to giggle...:naughty::aah:

I keep watching yours, can't get enough of it!:wub2:

Me too!:wub2:

I hope I can get my camera to his gigs more often! I know that in some places I will have troubles to use it!:naughty:

Hehe yeah:biggrin2:

Indeed... She was just like, putting her hand out for him to sign and he shook it and said "It's very nice to meet you" And then my mom looked confused and he started to giggle...:naughty::aah:

It was a funny moment! I'm glad I took my camera with me! It worth the risk!:wub2:

I keep watching yours, can't get enough of it!:wub2:

It's really good, isn't it..:wub2:

Me too!:wub2:

I hope I can get my camera to his gigs more often! I know that in some places I will have troubles to use it!:naughty:

It was a funny moment! I'm glad I took my camera with me! It worth the risk!:wub2:

It was!

Indeed... And I have to go to more gigs with you, girl. Even if you don't want me there:mf_rosetinted:

It was!

Indeed... And I have to go to more gigs with you, girl. Even if you don't want me there:mf_rosetinted:

You were the one that forgot to send me a message before arriving at sadler's... not me!:mf_rosetinted:

I really have to hone my videoing skills before Bestival, want to get some great footage of the new stuff for you all:wink2:

I don't mind to be your assistant!:roftl:

Hey! I resemble that remark! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Debs, when you gave me the flag, why didn't you get me to let you in beside me? You could have got him to sign it!

You were the one that forgot to send me a message before arriving at sadler's... not me!:mf_rosetinted

Sowyyy :tears: I owe you one. Deal?:aah:

Hey! I resemble that remark! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Hahaha:roftl: Don't worry... It's not that bad:teehee:

You were the one that forgot to send me a message before arriving at sadler's... not me!:mf_rosetinted:

Are you coming now?

Debs, when you gave me the flag, why didn't you get me to let you in beside me? You could have got him to sign it!

Awww, you're sweet, Rose, but the flag is your baby -- it was only

fitting that you should get him to sign it. :thumb_yello:

As I said, I'll see him again in New York next week :wub2:

Awww, you're sweet, Rose, but the flag is your baby -- it was only

fitting that you should get him to sign it. :thumb_yello:

As I said, I'll see him again in New York next week :wub2:

Thank you:blush-anim-cl:, I thought either Robi or Mana would do it, I didn't realise you had it:naughty: