MIKA @ Sadlers Wells, London - June 8 2009 - Gig Reports, Photos & Videos

Blue Sky

Thank you:blush-anim-cl:, I thought either Robi or Mana would do it, I didn't realise you had it:naughty:

Yeah, I'm not quite sure how I ended up with it at that point, actually :blink:

I had passed it around in theater for folks to sign, and then I just had it

with me at my seat -- remember I was going to hold it up for Mika to

see, but was too late with it, as he bounded off the stage. And then

I had it outside and took it around for people to sign... but I don't know

how I originally got it :naughty: Anyway, it ended up with you, which is where

it needed to be! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too!:wub2:

I hope I can get my camera to his gigs more often! I know that in some places I will have troubles to use it!:naughty:

It was a funny moment! I'm glad I took my camera with me! It worth the risk!:wub2:

Your pictures are amazingly good Liliana, you have talent, I hope you continue to smuggle your camera into concerts, especially Mika ones :biggrin2:.

I'll take this opportunity to thank everyone for their pictures, videos, reports etc etc in this thread; it's so nice to have my own memories of the night supplemented by other people's, it somehow makes the whole thing twice as special.

:thumb_yello:

You're popular!!! I actually recognised you almost instantly.. I remember you walk to where i was and i was like you're...Caz!

LOL!! I have to say I wasn't expecting an unregular member of the MFC to know who I was!!! Was totally surprised!!! :roftl: Even though I post videos on YouTube and shizz, it was still surprising having people come up to me saying they knew who I was!

LOL!! I have to say I wasn't expecting an unregular member of the MFC to know who I was!!! Was totally surprised!!! :roftl: Even though I post videos on YouTube and shizz, it was still surprising having people come up to me saying they knew who I was!

I really thought you were quiet and shy!! how wrong I was :shocked::roftl:

I really thought you were quiet and shy!! how wrong I was :shocked::roftl:

Wai wait wait....You've seen my videos right? Love Today and Big Girl? And my MySpace comp? And you thought....you ACTUALLY THOUGHT....THAT I WAS SHY?!?!

ROFL!! Fred where have you been?! :roftl:

I'm wondering who were the two girls in front of the venue after the gig, who asked if we were from MFC and if we were waiting for Mika :boxed: I think I mumbled something about just waiting for people who were waiting for Mika, which really is what I did, but I kinda wonder now how that came across, cause I didn't even think of mentioning that there was a queue for the waiting for Mika business on the other side of the building :doh: Anyway whoever you were, I hope you eventually found him :teehee:

Wai wait wait....You've seen my videos right? Love Today and Big Girl? And my MySpace comp? And you thought....you ACTUALLY THOUGHT....THAT I WAS SHY?!?!

ROFL!! Fred where have you been?! :roftl:

Yessss I have a lot of forum opinions , good to know Im starting to meet people for reals :biggrin2:

I'm wondering who were the two girls in front of the venue after the gig, who asked if we were from MFC and if we were waiting for Mika :boxed: I think I mumbled something about just waiting for people who were waiting for Mika, which really is what I did, but I kinda wonder now how that came across, cause I didn't even think of mentioning that there was a queue for the waiting for Mika business on the other side of the building :doh: Anyway whoever you were, I hope you eventually found him :teehee:

it was nice seeing you kata, im sorry i never came over and said hello but i kinda got confused who everyone was cos its been a long time since seeing ppl!!!

it was nice seeing you kata, im sorry i never came over and said hello but i kinda got confused who everyone was cos its been a long time since seeing ppl!!!

Oh it was great to see you again even if it was very brief. I really need a queue before the gigs if I'm gonna talk to people, I got so confused with everyone talking at the same time that I barely said anything but hello to anyone :blink:

Oh it was great to see you again even if it was very brief. I really need a queue before the gigs if I'm gonna talk to people, I got so confused with everyone talking at the same time that I barely said anything but hello to anyone :blink:

Yeh it was manic huh!! barely had time to get drinkies it was so packed in there :blink:

Yeh it was manic huh!! barely had time to get drinkies it was so packed in there :blink:

iv never seen so many MFCers in one place b4:shocked:

BTW... after 2yrs i just learnt how to put 2 ppl quotes in the same message:naughty: im so proud!!!

iv never seen so many MFCers in one place b4:shocked:

BTW... after 2yrs i just learnt how to put 2 ppl quotes in the same message:naughty: im so proud!!!

bravo :yay::roftl: yeah guess that was the most MFCers at the same place ever, too bad I never found out who was who :lmfao:

was u with a girl and ur got dark hair... we was runing after that car coz he said he was mikas cab... but wasnt?????????????????? :teehee:

was u with a girl and ur got dark hair... we was runing after that car coz he said he was mikas cab... but wasnt?????????????????? :teehee:

:shocked: missed the whole cab story that's for sure :shocked:

I've got light brown/red-ish hair :teehee: can't remember who I was with, people kept coming and going :lmfao: Did you wear something bright red? :blink:

:shocked: missed the whole cab story that's for sure :shocked:

I've got light brown/red-ish hair :teehee: can't remember who I was with, people kept coming and going :lmfao: Did you wear something bright red? :blink:

yyeeesssssss!!!!!!!!! i saw him got pics but dont know how 2 load them on here :aah: im crap at all that.... got them on facebook and myspace. have a look add me 2 c them.... katie 'mika' perrett. xx did u see him? :woot_jump:

yyeeesssssss!!!!!!!!! i saw him got pics but dont know how 2 load them on here :aah: im crap at all that.... got them on facebook and myspace. have a look add me 2 c them.... katie 'mika' perrett. xx did u see him? :woot_jump:

Oh good to know you found him :yay: I'll find you on facebook then. I saw his hair stick out of a mob yes :naughty: I've met him before, don't desperately need another autograph :teehee:

I saw his hair stick out of a mob yes :naughty: I've met him before, don't desperately need another autograph :teehee:

That was pretty much my attitude too :naughty:.

There were other people there who wanted it more badly than me and I couldn't be a**ed with the jostling tbh :wink2:.

Luckily his height means you can always get a glimpse of at least the top of his head from any vantage point :aah:

btw Kata I saw you there too, wish I had said hello now, after all it's not every day you get to meet another Mika AND Renars Kaupers fan. I'd already met one that day, meeting two would have been like a strange and surreal dream :aah: Ah well!

That was pretty much my attitude too :naughty:.

There were other people there who wanted it more badly than me and I couldn't be a**ed with the jostling tbh :wink2:.

Luckily his height means you can always get a glimpse of at least the top of his head from any vantage point :aah:

btw Kata I saw you there too, wish I had said hello now, after all it's not every day you get to meet another Mika AND Renars Kaupers fan. I'd already met one that day, meeting two would have been like a strange and surreal dream :aah: Ah well!

Who's Renars Kaupers then ... do I need to YT him or her ... It could be a her I guess :naughty:

Who's Renars Kaupers then ... do I need to YT him or her ... It could be a her I guess :naughty:

OMG Laurel don't set me off!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

He is a he, a Latvian singer, with the band Brainstorm. If you were to YT him you would get results :wink2:.

OMG Laurel don't set me off!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

He is a he, a Latvian singer, with the band Brainstorm. If you were to YT him you would get results :wink2:.

Oooooh I likies .... thank you ... have listened to My Star and now on Colder :wub2:

I like his voice :thumb_yello:

The other thing I don't get about the mad desperation to get to him after the gig is that err...I just saw him. In fact I had to brace myself against him so he didn't knock me off the stage. I really don't need to get in the way of a bunch of kiddies and first time gig goers and people who were sitting up in the second circle in order to catch another glimpse of him for the 20th time.

So nice to see you and Ewokwicket, Gata. Thanks for introducing yourselves. I'm not shy by any stretch, but I get so caught up in chatting to the people I'm chatting to I forget to seek out others until it's too late.

I STILL haven't met Soaring Simpson. I don't even know what she looks like! :doh:

Oooooh I likies .... thank you ... have listened to My Star and now on Colder :wub2:

I like his voice :thumb_yello:

He is an awesome singer, songwriter, performer..and easy on the eye too. Like someone else we all know!