Our very own Aurelien playing piano on stage for Mika at Cirque d'Hiver!!

sariflor

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

loooove the vids!!

Aurelien, he definitely gestured for you to come on the piano, no need to worry about that! :wink2:

That really high note you can hear at 1.15... is it Mika?

Maybe a stupid question, he's the one holding the microphone….:naughty:

Anyway… I love it!:wub2:

Nah, I think it's Ida; I'm sure I saw her at the other side singing part of that song...it doesn't sound like Meeks to me! :naughty:

Sooo...tonight,during Relax at his Paris gig, Mika got Aurelien on stage to play the piano whilst he sung!! Aurelien did the whole song, and at one point Mika even pulled him onto the piano with him.

Footage will follow soon.

LondonDay5179.jpg

(courtesy of Charlotte Christy)

Video from Dailymotion

Congrats Aurelien!!!! You were a true star on stage!

This is truly one of the most historical moments for the Mika Fan Club. And it surely beats any gig report about meeting Mika, getting a picture with him and an autograph, or even a hug or a high five! :naughty:

This is truly one of the most historical moments for the Mika Fan Club. And it surely beats any gig report about meeting Mika, getting a picture with him and an autograph, or even a hug or a high five! :naughty:

Yes indeed..:mf_lustslow:

hey guys!:wink2:

thanks for allllll the messages!

Last night was truly amazing. I had talked to Mika the night before, and to John and things came together and Mika came on stage for relax and made a sign at me to wait, and then he came to get me.:biggrin2:

PLaying for/with him, is amazing, there is so much energy, so much power in such a setting. I have always loved being on stage but last night just made me realize that that's what I f****** love.:mf_lustslow:

Thanksso much everybody, I hope some better pics and vids will turn up!!

:thumb_yello:

I'm so happy for you, Aurelien! :wub2:

thanks everybody! I'm so glad so many cool videos turned up! Fanny sent me this vid as well:

haha I still can't believe it..! I don't think he wanted me to come on the piano, I think his sign was for me to play louder and take a kind of solo as he tells everyone to play softer before..:roftl::roftl: anyways..:thumb_yello:

thanks to post it,i hope you like ;) i want to see specialy your face,cause i saw lot of emotions,and even if i film that,i had emotion at this time!!!

thanks,it was wonderful,as i love piano,i love what you did for mika and his fans...i hope it could be again and again...but for the moment,we have to appreciate what happen few days ago ;)

oh,and sorry,i hadn't taken pics,i can't do the both in the same time:roftl:but download mine,you could have some quite good pics ;)

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

Congratulations Aurelien :)

I am happy to see some videos because I did not hear the piano a lot because of the other instruments that were covering your playing, I heard it very clear on some videos and more on the Fanny's videos, so congratulations again Aurelien :) , and I hope it will work for you :thumb_yello:

here is a video my cousin made during relax, the quality is not very good but we can see the ambiance of the stage :), we were not close to the stage and we heard a lot of screaming and singing around :D but it is a good memory :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYQoDxogkmE

Edited by Etoile2roses

Congratulations Aurelien :)

I am happy to see some videos because I did not hear the piano a lot because of the other instruments that were covering your playing, I heard it very clear on some videos and more on the Fanny's videos, so congratulations again Aurelien :) , and I hope it will work for you :thumb_yello:

here is a video my cousin made during relax, the quality is not very good but we can see the ambiance of the stage :), we were not close to the stage and we heard a lot of screaming and singing around :D but it is a good memory :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYQoDxogkmE

Thank you for the new video!:mf_lustslow:

How did mika know that Aurelien played the piano so well!??! Do they know each other?

Aurélien had spoken/written to him before about his musical studies, etc.

Edited by Christine

found a new video!:mf_lustslow::teehee:

:thumb_yello:

Just watched this video again. It's so fantastic :wub2: to see Aurelien playing on stage with Mika, and doing it so professionally- He's cool as a cucumber :naughty:.

I hadn't realised that Aurélien sang along as well as played. How cool.

Was it Relax that he played after the Christmas Party?

He more or less played the whole Mika catalogue :roftl:, he knows them all!