Hello to you all!!! I'm a new member

macboll

Hello to all members!

My name is Muriel, I'm French and I did not dare to join you because I thought the fanclub was for teenagers or people in their early 20s, you know, hysterical girls loving Mika more for his good looks than his music... I was totally wrong!! And that's good news!! I was so mistaken( I have nothing against people under 25 but I'm just over 30 and a mummy). I love Mika's music, songs and performances as a showman . I discovered him in 2007 and since then I cannot get him out of my head( I went to the Olympia gig, Parc des Princes gig and to the Cirque d'hiver and own a video of his gig at Koko). :blush-anim-cl: Mika occupies a special place in my life: I'm a mikaholic, addicted to his voice and music and energy. I never dared to meet him after these gigs.I'm too shy and my 7 year old son who loves Mika too and came to the Cirque d'Hiver is still blaming me for this. This gig was my favourite because we were only 5 meters away from Mika and I was able to enjoy every single moment...Hope to hear from you soon, love XXXXX

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcomeani: to the MFC! Like your introduction.

I'm Katrien, 26 years old and from Belgium and I'm a Mikaholic :naughty:

Maybe we should start something like an AAA-meeting for Mikaholics ... :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: Hello !!

Your idea to gather mikaholics is really good!! But i doubt it would work at all..,

I'm hooked, too addicted and don't want to give up!:thumb_yello:

I have to go to work so good night to you all

macboll/muriel

bienvenue sur le MFC!!!

J'ai attendu un moment avant de m'inscrire ici pour les mêmes raisons et je me suis vite rendue compte que j'avais tord....:blush-anim-cl:

Je suis Nathalie, j'ai 25 ans, j'habite en Suisse et je suis mikaholic :roftl:

j'adore l'idée des mikaholics anonymes :thumb_yello:

:welcomeani: to the MFC! Like your introduction.

I'm Katrien, 26 years old and from Belgium and I'm a Mikaholic :naughty:

Maybe we should start something like an AAA-meeting for Mikaholics ... :biggrin2:

:shocked: I thought the MFC was the AAA for Mikaholics :roftl:

Hello to all members!

My name is Muriel, I'm French and I did not dare to join you because I thought the fanclub was for teenagers or people in their early 20s, you know, hysterical girls loving Mika more for his good looks than his music... I was totally wrong!! And that's good news!! I was so mistaken( I have nothing against people under 25 but I'm just over 30 and a mummy). I love Mika's music, songs and performances as a showman . I discovered him in 2007 and since then I cannot get him out of my head( I went to the Olympia gig, Parc des Princes gig and to the Cirque d'hiver and own a video of his gig at Koko). :blush-anim-cl: Mika occupies a special place in my life: I'm a mikaholic, addicted to his voice and music and energy. I never dared to meet him after these gigs.I'm too shy and my 7 year old son who loves Mika too and came to the Cirque d'Hiver is still blaming me for this. This gig was my favourite because we were only 5 meters away from Mika and I was able to enjoy every single moment...Hope to hear from you soon, love XXXXX

Welcome to the MFC, Muriel. Glad you decided to join us! :wink2:

You'll probably realize that most of the craziest MFC'ers are over 20!:teehee::aah:

Have fun!

:shocked: I thought the MFC was the AAA for Mikaholics :roftl:

I don't know how it works for you, but mine addiction only increases when I come overhere :wub2: ... But ... that's the meaning of it all :blush-anim-cl: so better no AAA for me :biggrin2:

Edited by Guest

Welcome to the MFC, Muriel. Glad you decided to join us! :wink2:

You'll probably realize that most of the craziest MFC'ers are over 20!:teehee::aah:

Have fun!

You are right about that :yay:

Hello to all members!

Hi there Muriel, I'm Marilyn from Manchester, England. So you think you are old! I am Fifty Four! I never thought I'd ever become such a fan of a pop star. Then I heard Mika, and all that changed! You will feel very much at home on the MFC, we're all Lonely Mikaholics who get together on the forum to talk about him, and go to see him when we can.

If you ever get chance to meet him, it's worth it to do so. He's so wonderful and kind to his fans, and makes us all feel special. There is no one like him! I'm so glad and proud to be his fan!