• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well a friend of mine didn't know that I had ear expansions and so she attacked me haha (but she was joking) (And so do I :aah:), so then I shout: HELP! SOMEBODY HELP! SOMEONE IS ATTACKING ME! : aah: And a lady looked at me and went with laughter XD Btw she didn't help me out :( haha

A lot has made me laugh today, but what made me laugh the most was my Dad saying that he used to look like Rajko from Last Man Standing, aka, this guy:

000_7422.jpg

Maybe in the face a bit sure, but L.O.L. He thinks coz he played rugby for uni he was a bodybuilder. Bless.

Even my Mother was rolling on the floor.

that makes me laugh to think that Mika take his bear costume to Paris from LA :aah:

:roftl::roftl:

I just have a picture in my mind of him sitting in the plane with a huge bear-head on his lap...he looks serious and doesn´t get why people are staring:teehee:...next to him his mom who is doing those belts like the one on the nrjs:aah:

:roftl::roftl:

I just have a picture in my mind of him sitting in the plane with a huge bear-head on his lap...he looks serious and doesn´t get why people are staring:teehee:...next to him his mom who is doing those belts like the one on the nrjs:aah:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: :lmfao::lmao: