MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge, June 23 2009 - Pre Show Chatter

guylainem123

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be nice if he dropped by on his way to the ... whatever... bakery, hairdresser.... :roftl:

Maybe he'll send Perez. :lmfao:

And Will.I.Am? For a personal performance of Celebrities in the ring?:naughty:

Or maybe he'll send some Chippendales:biggrin2:

Kelzy and I totally predicted that would happen last night. Seriously. :naughty:

Maybe the surprise will be a pizza dude telling them the gig is cancelled:blink:

His horoscope worries me:

Mind your manners, or someone might just mind them for you. It's a good idea to be extremely aware of your audience right now -- usually your outspoken personality charms and amuses most people, but it might be hard for others to handle at this moment. Heap on the tact, especially with any prickly types you have to deal with. And if you must deliver some less-than-pleasant news, remember to do it the Mary Poppins way: with a spoonful of sugar.

:teehee:

Well, queuers, have fun, and I will go for my short beauty sleep now, and when I get back...you will still be queueueueueueing. Don't get too sunburnt, and you might need an icecream truck to drop by...I heard it would be 30 degrees today (oh what's that in Fahrenheit...??)

oh hey, maybe the icecream man is what he's gonna send you...:aah::wub2:

Mind your manners, or someone might just mind them for you. It's a good idea to be extremely aware of your audience right now -- usually your outspoken personality charms and amuses most people, but it might be hard for others to handle at this moment. Heap on the tact, especially with any prickly types you have to deal with. And if you must deliver some less-than-pleasant news, remember to do it the Mary Poppins way: with a spoonful of sugar.

Very Mika style:naughty:

Well, queuers, have fun, and I will go for my short beauty sleep now, and when I get back...you will still be queueueueueueing. Don't get too sunburnt, and you might need an icecream truck to drop by...I heard it would be 30 degrees today (oh what's that in Fahrenheit...??)

oh hey, maybe the icecream man is what he's gonna send you...:aah::wub2:

30 degrees is approx. 92 f :wink2:

Very good suggestion Guy....and a shower would be nice too. It is SO sweaty here:shocked:

I am not there yet (at the venue) I will be going along later with the flag:thumb_yello:

Pity he didn't send a surprise when we started queueing at 1.30am in Milan. :sneaky2:

I guess the secret of the codes havent been revealed yet?

anyone know if the venue has a problem with cameras?

Welcome to the MFC! This is the link about the codes http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18835 I found out what they are from Andy, Mika's cameraman, when I saw him at Sadler's Wells earlier this month. Not a scooby about the camera's I'm afraid. Use it anyway :naughty:

No surprise yet?

Geez, it's all so exciting! :boing: i'm over the ocean and a little further but I can feel the excitement! Once you've been there (at a gig) the next ones feel so different from the time I hadn't been to a gig...

What did I just said?:blink:

Nevermind!

Can't wait to see what's the surprise all about...:aah:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

So guys, pay attention to the sky, cause soon there will be someone with an umbrella arriving to tell you the gig will be cancelled:mf_rosetinted:

So guys, pay attention to the sky, cause soon there will be someone with an umbrella arriving to tell you the gig will be cancelled:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: And he'll give 'em all a spoonful of sugar to help the bad news go down. Or cheese. :naughty: