guylainem123

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what's happened so far? It's being crazy to catch up:naughty:

Wish I was there.

Mika knows people have been there since early hours and he's sending them a surprise. When? Don't know what. What it is? Don't know that either lol :naughty:

Mika knows people have been there since early hours and he's sending them a surprise. When? Don't know what. What it is? Don't know that either lol :naughty:

Some boy toys to play in the queue while they are bored :roftl:

Thanks Caz!:roftl:

Hmmm wonder what will it be. And if it'll be a surprise at all.You know, he's not THAT unpredictable. :teehee:

Crazytime. Bring back seated venues.

Oh yes so we can enjoy a terrasse and get in just before the gig :wink2:. NO STRESS

Pity he didn't send a surprise when we started queueing at 1.30am in Milan. :sneaky2:

No kidding it started at 1.30am ? Geez...

Oh yes so we can enjoy a terrasse and get in just before the gig :wink2:. NO STRESS

No kidding it started at 1.30am ? Geez...

Haha no, Sara and Mana and a few others went and started the list at about 1.30am, then came back to the hotel. Jemma and I were stuck in a lift at the time.

Sadly Dani didn't want to acknowledge that we were actually first in the queue and started a new list. :aah:

By the way, it was really lovely to see you the other week, Em. And looking so good too!

Edited by babspanky

You bake em, I'll eat em.

I think there's a pattern emerging here. :naughty:

haha, do you remember this thread we made ages ago back in 2007, where people baked gingerbread men shaped like Mika and shaped food to be like him? :roftl:

haha, do you remember this thread we made ages ago back in 2007, where people baked gingerbread men shaped like Mika and shaped food to be like him? :roftl:

:shocked:

:lmfao:

Too bad I missed that. :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

The good old days hee ... :naughty:

Shame I missed that :biggrin2: