For me it wasn't, neither my parents nor my uncles are fans, but I guess everyone in their 20s (me included) have danced to "Black or White" or seen the clip for "Ghosts", etc etc etc... I won't say I like all of his work, but it's amazing how many songs by MJ we know and have heard during the adolescence... :blink::wub2:

same for me..i remember (as another mfcer)was afraid by triller;but now,when i see again some clips on YT,i remember well lot of videos and music when i was young:shocked:

Yeah....it's strange to see the vids now and remember years gone by....

i didn`t exist in that time.. i was born in 1992.. at the time of the dangerous tour

awwwh ;) that's the amazing thing about his music, it hasn't dated; it still sounds totally modern for any age-group!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwh ;) that's the amazing thing about his music, it hasn't dated; it still sounds totally modern for any age-group!

Same with Queen, for example! That's what makes them true legends! :wub2:

yes! For me, the only person who's as amazing as MJ is Freddie Mercury..... just my opinion :wink2:

For me, Freddie had (has) a bigger impact, but I understand what you're saying! :wink2: Both of them will always be huge stars, no matter what!

Hey girls!! I have a question.

Me and 2 friends of mine want to have the Time Special of Michael. Is it possible to get it and how much will it cost??? (Im not talking about getting it by internet, Im talking about someone who can buy it and send it to my at home).

Thanks so much!!! :wink2:

Hey girls!! I have a question.

Me and 2 friends of mine want to have the Time Special of Michael. Is it possible to get it and how much will it cost??? (Im not talking about getting it by internet, Im talking about someone who can buy it and send it to my at home).

Thanks so much!!! :wink2:

Hola Isa,

Hmmm...when is it out - is it out already? I hadn't heard about this.... I'm still in Portugal so I don't know if it's on sale or sold out or how much it costs.... I'll be back in Ireland from tomorrow, so as soon as I get a chance I can check it out... but you mightn't want to risk waiting! I don't mind...like i said, I'll check when I get home, in a day or two......I don't know if that helps you at all!

I was just watching this.......you should watch all of it.....incredible http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UDTxu6IGWw

And I just read this http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1907601,00.html I know I'm repeating myself now, but it makes me so much more sad knowing that he was about to comeback. And in amazing style, according to this article. :tears: :tears: :tears:

I was just watching this.......you should watch all of it.....incredible http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UDTxu6IGWw

And I just read this http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1907601,00.html I know I'm repeating myself now, but it makes me so much more sad knowing that he was about to comeback. And in amazing style, according to this article. :tears: :tears: :tears:

Incredible performance! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it would be probably the biggest comeback ever!

Btw, love the photo they've chosen for the cover! I never looked at Michael as a gorgeous guy or anything, but I absolutely adore his smile! A shame he lost it some years ago... :huh:

Edited by Mary

Hola Isa,

Hmmm...when is it out - is it out already? I hadn't heard about this.... I'm still in Portugal so I don't know if it's on sale or sold out or how much it costs.... I'll be back in Ireland from tomorrow, so as soon as I get a chance I can check it out... but you mightn't want to risk waiting! I don't mind...like i said, I'll check when I get home, in a day or two......I don't know if that helps you at all!

Hola Neeve!!

Well, from what I know, its out (Im not 100% sure), but I cant find it here. I looked on ebay and the prizes are really high. Thats why I was asking. I dont mind to wait a few days more. Thanks for the help and let me know if you find it, ok? In the case my friends get it before I will let ya know. :huglove:

I am still in shock...being a huge fan (seen him live 4 times, went to demonstrations and vigils during the trial, went to hotels when he wss nearby) i thinkj a small piece of me died with him...

I am so very very very sad about his death that i can not find the words to explain it....

We held a private memorial on july 26 on the beach of Ameland (small dutch island) with my sister...we had some roses which we threw in the sea...

We spent last weekend there....i really needed to be away from everyday life.

Hola Neeve!!

Well, from what I know, its out (Im not 100% sure), but I cant find it here. I looked on ebay and the prizes are really high. Thats why I was asking. I dont mind to wait a few days more. Thanks for the help and let me know if you find it, ok? In the case my friends get it before I will let ya know. :huglove:

cool :thumb_yello:

I am still in shock...being a huge fan (seen him live 4 times, went to demonstrations and vigils during the trial, went to hotels when he wss nearby) i thinkj a small piece of me died with him...

I am so very very very sad about his death that i can not find the words to explain it....

We held a private memorial on july 26 on the beach of Ameland (small dutch island) with my sister...we had some roses which we threw in the sea...

We spent last weekend there....i really needed to be away from everyday life.

Hi Janena,

wow......you've been close to him then! It's a terrible shock for the whole world, and I can completely understand that you feel you've lost a little bit of yourself in this.

Your memorial sounds beautiful....I'd love to do something like that.... You're right - it can't be described. I hope you can start to come back to yourself and cherish the wonderful memories you must have of him. Count yourself lucky to have been able to see him live that many times :)

just found this:

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,' people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.'"

—Michael Jackson

awesome, can't deny that.

just found this:

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,' people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.'"

—Michael Jackson

BRILLIANT. Thanks for posting!!

just found this:

—Michael Jackson

Thanks for posting Tayler:wub2:

So true!

I'm totally devastated...

I was partying when one of my mates told me they just read it on google that he is dead..I was like....come on.....he is not..and stop joking with things like that....and rigth after this the DJ has put on BILLIE JEAN and I run into the dancehall, just like always, and danced like a freak to MJ. I love him.

And the next day....I was totally tired, getting up in college...my bro called me that he is watching MTV and everyone's 'Remembering Michael Jackson'....I was like...NO! It can't happen....I was in a total shock, I just still can't believe he won't be able to make a new video, interview....anything.

I haven't cried until now, when I read all these things you guys posted of him...interviews and the Childhood video...:tears:

To be honest I have always loved his music and style, everything, but I was kinda afraid of him...I thought he was sick...not only phisically but mentally...and I didn't bother to get to know his life more..only now..after his death. He is a true legend, he will never die for me and for noone who listens to his music and watches him dance in a video.

I am ANGRY that God didn't let him to do this tour and show the world who he is and what he is still able to do. I don't understand why. It would have made him really happy. He really really deserved that tour and he should have seen all those fans who love him. And this makes me cry now....really...really hard.

Rest in peace Michael, we will never forget who you are and what you did.

just found this:

—Michael Jackson

sadly he was right.. it`s sad but it`s reality...