• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made the post over there. If you think it should be different or you want to add something,let me know;I'll change it.

http://www.michaeljacksonfan.com/community/showthread.php?t=2446

thanks, that's lovely :thumb_yello:

I think I've finally accepted what's happened. It's gotten easier every day, but yesterday it really sunk in for me. I can look at pictures and videos without bursting into tears now (for the most part). I've realized that if we continue to spread his message of universal love, he'll never really die. And eventually, we'll see him again in heaven.

that's beautiful. I'm glad you've gotten to that stage :) I hope to get there soon....it's definitely getting less painful. :huglove:

that's beautiful. I'm glad you've gotten to that stage :) I hope to get there soon....it's definitely getting less painful. :huglove:

Thank you. And don't worry, you'll get there. It's going to take a bit of time and patience. The last thing you want to do is hurry the grieving process. I made that mistake when my grandpa died.

Thank you. And don't worry, you'll get there. It's going to take a bit of time and patience. The last thing you want to do is hurry the grieving process. I made that mistake when my grandpa died.

:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I've been there......I'm sorry that happened with your grandpa; it's definitely not good to do that....I guess it's about trusting that we'll get to the right place when we need to.

But being here with all of you who feel the same way has really helped me; my sister thinks I've gone crazy! Especially since I was never a huge fan; it's like I'm only realising now how much I love him.....But it feels good to release it all.

Brits barred from Jackson memorial

Last Updated: Friday, 03 July 2009, 17:09 GMT- Search: Jackson memorial plan

The clamour for tickets for Michael Jackson's public memorial has begun - but the singer's British fans will be left disappointed.

Only US residents with tickets secured through an online ballot will be allowed in to the Staples Centre in Los Angeles.

Other fans of the King of Pop will be able to watch Tuesday's event from their homes as organisers announced it will be broadcast around the world.

The stadium's website temporarily crashed within moments of AEG Live president and chief executive Tim Leiweke announcing the opening of registration for the draw.

He said 17,500 free tickets will be available in pairs for Jackson's fans - 11,000 of which will admit entrance to the Staples Centre itself with 6,500 places to watch on screens at the nearby Nokia theatre. Registration will end at 2am Sunday morning BST, with the 8,750 successful applicants drawn at random and then notified by email between 7pm Sunday to 4am Monday BST.

Mr Leiweke said: "First off, our thoughts and our prayers are with the family, all of the Jackson family, and in particular with Michael Jackson's fans.

"It is the family's wish to create a service and a celebration that all of Michael's fans around the world can be part of. Thus the family has made arrangements to provide a worldwide pool feed to every network for free. The family has also made available 17,500 tickets for Michael's fans to be part of this service."

No information was given about what the memorial service will involve or celebrities who might appear.

Jackson's legion of fans have been descending on Los Angeles since his sudden death at the age of 50.

City officials told a press conference they were encouraging people to stay away unless they had tickets for the memorial as strict checks would be in place.

How unfair...

:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I've been there......I'm sorry that happened with your grandpa; it's definitely not good to do that....I guess it's about trusting that we'll get to the right place when we need to.

But being here with all of you who feel the same way has really helped me; my sister thinks I've gone crazy! Especially since I was never a huge fan; it's like I'm only realising now how much I love him.....But it feels good to release it all.

It's fine, but thank you. At the end of the day you know that even though you miss them like crazy, they're definitely in a better place now.

Hah, it's the exact same way with my family and me. They're all weirded out because I got a little obsessed with his life. It's one of those "you don't know what you got til it's gone" things.

and the tribute tv shows has started. 2 over here today so far. One again sunday :tears: But as expected... i cant watch it cos my telly is broken! :tears:

I think I prefer figuring things out on my own. A lot of the tributes and biographies just end up making me angry.

You can find a lot of the tributes on the net too, so fear not!

It's fine, but thank you. At the end of the day you know that even though you miss them like crazy, they're definitely in a better place now.

Hah, it's the exact same way with my family and me. They're all weirded out because I got a little obsessed with his life. It's one of those "you don't know what you got til it's gone" things.

I think I prefer figuring things out on my own. A lot of the tributes and biographies just end up making me angry.

Hehe I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a family who thinks I've gone crazy lol.

Yeah, it really does help me to believe he's in a better place where no one's words can hurt him.

I feel the same about tributes.....they put their own spin on things; I prefer just finding vids that I think show the true Michael and watching them :blush-anim-cl:

Hehe I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a family who thinks I've gone crazy lol.

Yeah, it really does help me to believe he's in a better place where no one's words can hurt him.

I feel the same about tributes.....they put their own spin on things; I prefer just finding vids that I think show the true Michael and watching them :blush-anim-cl:

You know what I wonder though? If he wasn't done with the world, and if it was in God's plans, what sort of person would he be reincarnated as? Obviously, he would be the same soul, in a different vessel.. but..?

Amen to that!

It's as a final "g'bye"

He was really thin, but he was still Michael!! And not the skeleton some people wanted us to think he was.............

I was looking round internet and founf this: http://rapidshare.com/files/251427026/Michael_Jackson_-_Tribute_to_a_legend.pdf

Its a magazine, a special edition. Im not sure if I can post this here, so if I can, mods can delete it, I dont mind. Hope you all like it, cause Im loving it! I will go and print it asap. :wub2:

i can`t download anything from rapidshare :tears:

I made the post over there. If you think it should be different or you want to add something,let me know;I'll change it.

http://www.michaeljacksonfan.com/community/showthread.php?t=2446

that`s really sweet :huglove:

Why not?

because when i try, it appears something saying that i`m already downloading something (that i`m not) so.. it doesn`t let me download anything from RapidShare or MegaUpload.. i can download things from Mediafire, 4Shared or other hosters

Ok,i found the forum where the hardcore MJ fans hang out.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/index.php

I've posted the same post over there.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67578

They say ,it's very kind of us and they feel the Mika love:wub2:

Edited by Moonlightchild

I still cry whenever I see tributes/interviews/videos of him..It's been a week, and I still can't wrap my mind around it.

I wrote a blog last week, and I think some of you may relate to me.

Check out the blog, I've got some cool pictures up of him.

http://www.fairytaleabyss.blogspot.com/

Long Live The Last King

I wasn’t prepared to hear that Michael Jackson, The King of Pop , had died on Thursday afternoon. I was in my Holocaust class (of all classes) when peoples’ phones started buzzing with texts. The next thing you know, “Michael Jackson is dead…” was on repeat every two

seconds. “What?!” I thought… How could he be dead?

A world without Michael Jackson is like a world without simple everyday encounters like stop signs or door knobs. He comes with the package of life. His is the soundtrack to all of our lives. That’s the deal right? We’re supposed to keep him forever. It isn’t so. We have lost an icon of the universe. His career is the epitome of epic. He is and will always be the height of musical genius. Thriller was the best selling album in all of history. Will that ever happen again? No, the reign of Michael Jackson cannot and will not be replicated. I don’t care who you are or what you do. You will never be able to do THAT. And what was THAT? I have no idea…no one does. His presence, his iconic style, his voice, his melodies and rhythms are simply all his and no one else’s.

His influence on fashion alone is one of his most memorable contributions. The military jackets, the gloves, the colors, the sparkle, the leather, the EVERYTHING was out of this world.

EDIT: Forgot this bit at the end...

Say what you want about his infamy. I’m not interested in that. He was misunderstood. End of story. Let’s move past all the things he allegedly did and remember the complete brilliance he created on stage. He wrote most if not all of his songs, and there was always light shed on something difficult to understand about the world in his lyrics. His melodies were like the neon colors in the crayon box. When you hear a song like Beat It or You Rock My World, you can't help but get up and move, snap your fingers, tap your foot. He is timeless. And his legend will absolutley live on.

Edited by BonjourMika1990

I still cry whenever I see tributes/interviews/videos of him..It's been a week, and I still can't wrap my mind around it.

I wrote a blog last week, and I think some of you may relate to me.

Check out the blog, I've got some cool pictures up of him.

http://www.fairytaleabyss.blogspot.com/

Long Live The Last King

I wasn’t prepared to hear that Michael Jackson, The King of Pop , had died on Thursday afternoon. I was in my Holocaust class (of all classes) when peoples’ phones started buzzing with texts. The next thing you know, “Michael Jackson is dead…” was on repeat every two

seconds. “What?!” I thought… How could he be dead?

A world without Michael Jackson is like a world without simple everyday encounters like stop signs or door knobs. He comes with the package of life. His is the soundtrack to all of our lives. That’s the deal right? We’re supposed to keep him forever. It isn’t so. We have lost an icon of the universe. His career is the epitome of epic. He is and will always be the height of musical genius. Thriller was the best selling album in all of history. Will that ever happen again? No, the reign of Michael Jackson cannot and will not be replicated. I don’t care who you are or what you do. You will never be able to do THAT. And what was THAT? I have no idea…no one does. His presence, his iconic style, his voice, his melodies and rhythms are simply all his and no one else’s.

His influence on fashion alone is one of his most memorable contributions. The military jackets, the gloves, the colors, the sparkle, the leather, the EVERYTHING was out of this world.

EDIT: Forgot this bit at the end...

Say what you want about his infamy. I’m not interested in that. He was misunderstood. End of story. Let’s move past all the things he allegedly did and remember the complete brilliance he created on stage. He wrote most if not all of his songs, and there was always light shed on something difficult to understand about the world in his lyrics. His melodies were like the neon colors in the crayon box. When you hear a song like Beat It or You Rock My World, you can't help but get up and move, snap your fingers, tap your foot. He is timeless. And his legend will absolutley live on.

thanks for sharing....I've put in green the bits that I feel express how I feel...you wrote it so beautifully :wub2: