• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I just read this http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1907601,00.html I know I'm repeating myself now, but it makes me so much more sad knowing that he was about to comeback. And in amazing style, according to this article. :tears: :tears: :tears:

This article is literally making me cry right now. I remember hearing about the concerts a few months ago and thinking what a great time him and his fans will have after all these years. I agree, this is the saddest part, knowing he was so close to finally doing what he loved to do at least one more time. People keep saying "his untimely death", it's so true. :tears: :tears: :tears:

sorry,i don't see it mary ;)

sweet night to all....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b90gbJaA_48&feature=topvideos

OH MY GOD :shocked: I never saw this!!!!!! It's so amazing! Wow........Thanks so much for sharing........so great!

This article is literally making me cry right now. I remember hearing about the concerts a few months ago and thinking what a great time him and his fans will have after all these years. I agree, this is the saddest part, knowing he was so close to finally doing what he loved to do at least one more time. People keep saying "his untimely death", it's so true. :tears: :tears: :tears:

I know........it's too upsetting for words.

Even though I'm terribly sad this made me smile for a second.

Awwwh thank you.......that truly is beautiful.

Does anybody else feel that they can't even think about anything else?! I've been in a MJ cocoon since Friday morning.........and real life doesn't seem real...I don't want to let go. I'm moving back to Ireland tomorrow but I've barely thought about it!

Goodnight to all xxx

Does anybody else feel that they can't even think about anything else?! I've been in a MJ cocoon since Friday morning.........and real life doesn't seem real...I don't want to let go. I'm moving back to Ireland tomorrow but I've barely thought about it!

Goodnight to all xxx

I completely understand how you feel. It's hard to think that other things can be as important right now. I'm sure we'll slowly fade back into the real world, but definitely never forget how special this man was.

I completely understand how you feel. It's hard to think that other things can be as important right now. I'm sure we'll slowly fade back into the real world, but definitely never forget how special this man was.

Yeah, I think you're right. Thanks.

I haven't cried until now, when I read all these things you guys posted of him...interviews and the Childhood video...:tears:

I am ANGRY that God didn't let him to do this tour and show the world who he is and what he is still able to do. I don't understand why. It would have made him really happy. He really really deserved that tour and he should have seen all those fans who love him. And this makes me cry now....really...really hard.

Rest in peace Michael, we will never forget who you are and what you did.

In a way it helps to cry I think, so go ahead :huglove:

Personally, as I said before, I don't believe he could harm a child; he suffered a LOT, he had a difficult life, he didn't like himself a lot of the time, he felt so lonely, in his own words, he had been "bleeding for a long time"...but I believe he had a pure soul and a generous heart.

It has really helped me being able to talk about him here; I've found people who feel the same way as me.

About the bolded part, I feel the same way. I truly hope they release his final rehearsal as a dvd so the world can see that he was back on top.

There is a gurl in town that has a huge collection on Michael Jackson memorabilia and she hosted a MJ tribute last night. She had videos and scrapbooks posters etc. etc. They hosted this event at a regular nightclub here in El Paso, TX and it was an all ages show. There were hardly any kids,, ,mostly adults, but my 14 yr old went with me and we did our best to strut our moves!!! It was soo much fun! :biggrin2:except no one tried the moonwalk !!! :blink: I feel so happy to have had the opportunity to grow up knowing about Michael and enjoying his great music.. R.I.P MJ, we will miss you greatly !!!

Goodnight to all xxx

I'm in that cocoon too.

I only listen to Michael's music,I think about him all the time.

Oh I uploaded this for the Freddy and Michael lovers,It's a song they sing together.

you don't have to download it with the download button,you can listen to it with the player on the page.

http://www.4shared.com/file/115207182/aa0683cb/Michael_Jackson__Freddie_Merucry_-_There_Must_Be_More_To_Life_Than_This_.html

maybe a lil crazy question... but does anybody know if his funeral will be aired live?

I just saw something :tears: I think this is the last pic of him before his death.. :boxed::tears: I'm so sad showing this actually..maybe you have seen it..

http://www.theinsider.com/news/2306335_Michael_Jackson_Exclusive_Last_Photo

:tears:

Edited by Dark Angel

maybe a lil crazy question... but does anybody know if his funeral will be aired live?

:tears:

i'm not sure about his funeral..... i think his family wanted it to be private.

:dunno:

Goodnight to all xxx

Im feeling that way too. Its like there is nothing more important in my life than this. I feel like I lost a part of me and its gonna be hard to recover from that.

I'm in that cocoon too.

I only listen to Michael's music,I think about him all the time.

Oh I uploaded this for the Freddy and Michael lovers,It's a song they sing together.

you don't have to download it with the download button,you can listen to it with the player on the page.

http://www.4shared.com/file/115207182/aa0683cb/Michael_Jackson__Freddie_Merucry_-_There_Must_Be_More_To_Life_Than_This_.html

Thanks for the song! I really wanted to have it, but I didnt found it........

i'm not sure about his funeral..... i think his family wanted it to be private.

:dunno:

There will be a memorial in Neverland for the fans,where they can greet the body and the day after there will be a private funeral for the family and close friends.

The one in Neverland is tomorrow,I think.

Im feeling that way too. Its like there is nothing more important in my life than this. I feel like I lost a part of me and its gonna be hard to recover from that.

Thanks for the song! I really wanted to have it, but I didnt found it........

Your welkom,

I'm happy I could help (without even knowing you wanted it:wink2:)