I'm not going to comment on rumours about his health, etc.. But wanted to share this article http://www.examiner.com/x-10713-AfricanAmerican-Books--Examiner~y2009m6d27-Michael-Jacksons-message-on-a-napkinhave-mercy

In Michael's own words: "have mercy, for I've been bleeding a long time now".

People treated him and his world and life as a freakshow, everyone knows that... And it's sad, because despite of all the mistakes, he was human, and an incredibly talented one. :sad:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to comment on rumours about his health, etc.. But wanted to share this article http://www.examiner.com/x-10713-AfricanAmerican-Books--Examiner~y2009m6d27-Michael-Jacksons-message-on-a-napkinhave-mercy

In Michael's own words: "have mercy, for I've been bleeding a long time now".

That is beautiful Niamh. Gracias :huglove:

I'm sorry, but that's totally different. I was just showing sympathy towards a person who was clearly not respected by people trying to make money out of him. What's more, he must have been in pain and this didn't stop them. I think it's cruel. IMO

It's different, but it's almost the same. They're still trying to make some money out of this stories, and worse, when he's no longer here to defend himself... :huh:

I don't doubt that he was ill, and obviously needing help, but coming to public reveling those things now, that he didn't eat, etc... why now? Why wait for him to die? :boxed:

Gaah...people ARE cruel!

People treated him and his world and life as a freakshow, everyone knows that... And it's sad, because despite of all the mistakes, he was human, and an incredibly talented one. :sad:

Yeah, you're right... I never believed he could ever, ever hurt a child...another example of people trying to hurt him and make money out of him.

Incredibly talented is right :thumb_yello:

That is beautiful Niamh. Gracias :huglove:

:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Yeah, you're right... I never believed he could ever, ever hurt a child...another example of people trying to hurt him and make money out of him.

Incredibly talented is right :thumb_yello:

I agree. As I said in the other page, I was never a huge fan, but I never thought of him as a bad person... :huh:

I still can't believe it...I'm so sad, and I miss him... Even if I didn't grow up listening to his music, and maybe I'm like a "new" fan or whatever, I still feel so sad...I don't know what to say :sad:

No you're absolutely not alone, something else that annoys me: people joking around already, can't believe it :sneaky2:

I know, people are so annoying sometimes...I can't believe people would joke about something so serious :sneaky2::sad:

I'm so sad guys. Today the news said he probably never ate. He was a living skeleton. They broke him several ribs during CPR. :tears:

:tears::tears:

In that article MJ said....

Most people don't know me, that is why they write such things in wich most is not true

I cry very very often because it hurts and I worry about the children all my children all over the world, I live for them.

Its so sad :sad:

OMG pictures from his rehearsals for the final tour......

http://forum.mjdreams.net/viewthread.php?tid=2528

This makes me want to cry......

OK, he does look very thin :sad:, but he looks happy, he looks on form.. he looks like the old Michael........

thanks for that ;)

yes,not so bad as some said finally...happy,yes,to be on stage,great to see it!

thanks for that ;)

yes,not so bad as some said finally...happy,yes,to be on stage,great to see it!

It is; I hope they release the full rehearsal as a DVD....though it'd be so sad to watch....although, maybe that would show the world that he had come back...?! That'd be amazing.

However, these pictures in a way make it so much harder to accept this....all I keep saying in my head is he's not supposed to be dead...this wasn't meant to happen :no::tears:

OMG pictures from his rehearsals for the final tour......

http://forum.mjdreams.net/viewthread.php?tid=2528

This makes me want to cry......

OK, he does look very thin :sad:, but he looks happy, he looks on form.. he looks like the old Michael........

He looks good on those pics! Yeah thin, yeah not so good looking, but as you said, happy and on form! Waaaay better than I had expected! Man...it's sad...:huh:

i`m watching Man in the mirror live and i can`t stop crying :tears:

my father have his cds from the 80s and we love to listen to them! and now.. i still can`t believe he`s gone :(

I still can't believe it. RIP MJ.

Watching old performances on youtube. This one is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpHIcy__NI

that one is amazinggg!!! :wub2:

Nah, you're just a music lover. It's okay, on MFC you're surrounded by music lovers. :naughty:

I still can't believe it. I've been listening to his music quite a lot. Heal the World, while sappy, is truly brilliant. IMHO.

as a music lover, i really fell so bad for Michael Jackson`s death.. it makes no sence for me! guys like him should live for at least 100 years! so many bad people in the world, and why he had to go?! not fair.. :tears:

in the pics that neeve posted he seemed happy :) at least in the photos..

He looks good on those pics! Yeah thin, yeah not so good looking, but as you said, happy and on form! Waaaay better than I had expected! Man...it's sad...:huh:

you're right...there are no words.....

as a music lover, i really fell so bad for Michael Jackson`s death.. it makes no sence for me! guys like him should live for at least 100 years! so many bad people in the world, and why he had to go?! not fair.. :tears:

in the pics that neeve posted he seemed happy :) at least in the photos..

Yeah, he always said he was so happy onstage...it was offstage that he felt uncomfortable, sad and lonely :sad:

It is; I hope they release the full rehearsal as a DVD....though it'd be so sad to watch....although, maybe that would show the world that he had come back...?! That'd be amazing.

However, these pictures in a way make it so much harder to accept this....all I keep saying in my head is he's not supposed to be dead...this wasn't meant to happen :no::tears:

you're right,really too young,and try to come again!

sad,it's the word of the time,yes..

but it's good to speak with mfcers,fans or only music lovers as me,and people respect others ;)

I can't count the amount of times I've said "It's sad" in the past 3 days... :huh: But there really are no words...

I agree.

you're right,really too young,and try to come again!

sad,it's the word of the time,yes..

but it's good to speak with mfcers,fans or only music lovers as me,and people respect others ;)

Yeah, it definitely helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_hz2am90Hk&NR=1

I love that song :wub2:

I miss him...even if I didn't know him:tears: I feel like no music will ever be that good again :sad:

I feel the same way. I can't even think about Mika at the moment... it's all Michael...

http://forum.mjdreams.net/viewthread.php?tid=2529 :tears: I hope they do this...

I know....Same here :sad:

ohhh that sounds really cool, I hope they do that too :tears: I would have loved to see him Live....

me too.......

It feels weird, we don't remember the world before MJ, right? :huh:

yeah, it is really weird isn't it?!

I think he was the first music I ever heard..........some of my earliest memories are his vinyls and his videos......

I think he was the first music I ever heard..........some of my earliest memories are his vinyls and his videos......

For me it wasn't, neither my parents nor my uncles are fans, but I guess everyone in their 20s (me included) have danced to "Black or White" or seen the clip for "Ghosts", etc etc etc... I won't say I like all of his work, but it's amazing how many songs by MJ we know and have heard during the adolescence... :blink::wub2:

me too.......

same for me..i remember (as another mfcer)was afraid by triller;but now,when i see again some clips on YT,i remember well lot of videos and music when i was young:shocked: