• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Jackson is THE reason why i'm involved in music and acting, he's the reason to why i wanted to perfrom, i also remember when i very little i'd always watch his videos and i used to think to myself "i wanna do what he's doing when i'm older". My Dad (RIP), would always do his dance moves in front of me and made me copy him !!! and i've been dancing like MJ ever since and not only that but i've idolized him ever since and i've always been known by my friends to be a super hugh MJ fan. I've also done MJ public perfromances in the past and on Friday and Saturday i did a tribute perfromance and i'm thinking of doing another one.

One thing i will make very very very clear i will not find ANY MJ jokes funny,i think they're horrible and totally disrespecful !!!

We've lost probereby the most greatest entertainer the world has ever known, his music was full talent, he achieved things that proberbly no other artist will EVER come close to and he will FOREVER and ALWAYS be known as a LEGEND an ICON and the KING OF POP !!! we will miss you my friend !!! :tears: ...who's BAD !!!

RIP MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON (1958 - 2009) may you live forever in our hearts and many hearts to come !!!

Michael Jackson is THE reason why i'm involved in music and acting, he's the reason to why i wanted to perfrom, i also remember when i very little i'd always watch his videos and i used to think to myself "i wanna do what he's doing when i'm older". My Dad (RIP), would always do his dance moves in front of me and made me copy him !!! and i've been dancing like MJ ever since and not only that but i've idolized him ever since and i've always been known by my friends to be a super hugh MJ fan. I've also done MJ public perfromances in the past and on Friday and Saturday i did a tribute perfromance and i'm thinking of doing another one.

One thing i will make very very very clear i will not find ANY MJ jokes funny,i think they're horrible and totally disrespecful !!!

We've lost probereby the most greatest entertainer the world has ever known, his music was full talent, he achieved things that proberbly no other artist will EVER come close to and he will FOREVER and ALWAYS be known as a LEGEND an ICON and the KING OF POP !!! we will miss you my friend !!! :tears: ...who's BAD !!!

RIP MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON (1958 - 2009) may you live forever in our hearts and many hearts to come !!!

:huglove: :huglove:

This is truly sad. I have nothing more to say. I'll just cry my eyes out now. :tears: I have always admired him so much as I was like 6 years old when I really started liking him. I remember watching all his videos and especially buying one huge poster of him when I was so little. He was the only artist who meant so much to me already at such a young age. Oh. :tears:

Hey everyone, how are you all doing??

I was in a bookshop today looking at all the magazines dedicated to him, and I started crying...... this hits me in phases...once I think I've finally accepted it, it hits me again and I get angry and upset...............

I'm in that cocoon too.

I only listen to Michael's music,I think about him all the time.

Yep I'm still only listening to him. Did you hear that there are apparently looooaaads of unreleased songs by him that might be released now? :wink2:

maybe a lil crazy question... but does anybody know if his funeral will be aired live?

It's just been confirmed that there's going to be a public memorial service on Tuesday....I hope this doesn't sound weird but I really hope it will be on tv..I think it'd give me a final release of emotion....

Im feeling that way too. Its like there is nothing more important in my life than this. I feel like I lost a part of me and its gonna be hard to recover from that.

Yeah right now, even after moving home and meeting my family again, I'm still in a Michael zone.

Oh Isa, I just bought the Time special; here it's €4.95 (Ireland is always ridiculously expensive). If you want to sene me money I can send you and your friends copies......let me know.

xxx

It's just been confirmed that there's going to be a public memorial service on Tuesday....I hope this doesn't sound weird but I really hope it will be on tv..I think it'd give me a final release of emotion....

Ditto!!!! Just as final g'bye. But if not in telly then online i bet...

Hey everyone, how are you all doing??

I was in a bookshop today looking at all the magazines dedicated to him, and I started crying...... this hits me in phases...once I think I've finally accepted it, it hits me again and I get angry and upset...............

Yep I'm still only listening to him. Did you hear that there are apparently looooaaads of unreleased songs by him that might be released now? :wink2:

Yeah right now, even after moving home and meeting my family again, I'm still in a Michael zone.

Oh Isa, I just bought the Time special; here it's €4.95 (Ireland is always ridiculously expensive). If you want to sene me money I can send you and your friends copies......let me know.

xxx

I heard about the songs. Hope thats true cause that will be awesome :wub2:

Oh, great!!! Now I cant talk for my friends, but I can talk for me, so I will can send you the money (we have to talk about this by pm??). As soon as I know something from my friends, I will let ya know, ok?? And, Im not sure, but I think on Spain is round 5€ too, so both are ridiculously expensive.........

I heard about the songs. Hope thats true cause that will be awesome :wub2:

Oh, great!!! Now I cant talk for my friends, but I can talk for me, so I will can send you the money (we have to talk about this by pm??). As soon as I know something from my friends, I will let ya know, ok?? And, Im not sure, but I think on Spain is round 5€ too, so both are ridiculously expensive.........

:thumb_yello:

Look at this......what a beautiful soul. You can see how unbelievably shy he was (it was weird to write was there instead of is :tears:)... he must've really found it difficult having that many people following him and wanting to talk to him and interview him all his life :blink:

Look at this......what a beautiful soul. You can see how unbelievably shy he was (it was weird to write was there instead of is :tears:)... he must've really found it difficult having that many people following him and wanting to talk to him and interview him all his life :blink:

Awww! :wub2:

:thumb_yello:

:sad::emot-sad::tears::crybaby:

I just watched a few videos....MJ meeting sick kids, visiting hospitals or nurseries..... watched some interviews, and I realized something.

Not that it's much of a discovery but I thought I would share anyway. I feel like it wants to come out....

So you know...I just think when you meet such a kind hearted, nice guy,like Michael you just start to behave like him...everyone's nice to him in those places...asking things kindly, touching him like he was a family friend....I would totally be nice to anyone in this world who would behave such nice and shy like he does.

So why did all those nasty reporters made negative comments on him? Coz they couldn't bear the niceness...they coudnt believe that someone..especially in Hollywood, can be nice and shy like this.

They couldn't just go like: Look, how nice he is...nice and shy and lovely....nooo...those thigns don't sell...they had to earn money....and showed him to the world as a freak, a sick man, who insults kids.Coz that sells. We buy papers with headlines like that, don't we? Be honest.

They just didn't understand why he is so nice..they couldn't bear it, coz let's face it guys....do we often meet people like this? Barely in a lifetime. And he was super famous, kina too good to be true.

They didn't realize how much they hurt him. They couldn't deceive the real fans and friends...but they could deceive anyone else....

As Micheal said in many interviews he cried really often...he was afraid of looking into the mirror...he didn't like what he saw....this vitiligo and bad press made him all sick inside, but still he remained so nice and shy. Vitiligo could have been enough for him to bear...turnin him from black to white...I'M sure it all really scared him....and media made it like he was doing it coz he wanted it to happen. He did not.

I love and respect him ,coz it musthave been really really hard. I wish I just knew him personally, and could hug him sometimes.

He was one in a million not only coz of the talent, but especially coz of all the things he went through and still remained this warm-hearted shy boy, trapped in a grown-up body.

Sorry, guys for writing such a long post but I just had to let it out....and this is the place for it I guess.

I know he's in peace now, playing around with the angels in Heaven.... I hope to meet him there one day.

When I get offended I will always remember how strong he always was, and it will help me through though times. I'm a prefectionist too, I know how it feels when you want the whole world, and they tell you you can'tm coz you are not good enough..and they don't trust you or they let you down. That's extremely hard and sometimes I wish I were a man who could face it like most people do : 'I don't care'- but I just cant. I care.

Besides being a huge star, I believe he was totally down to earth, imperfect, but a perfectionist and wanted to get better all the time.

I love him for all he did, and for the way he did it. :huglove:

It was great to share this.I can't talk about this at home. People just don't care.

I just watched a few videos....MJ meeting sick kids, visiting hospitals or nurseries..... watched some interviews, and I realized something.

Not that it's much of a discovery but I thought I would share anyway. I feel like it wants to come out....

So you know...I just think when you meet such a kind hearted, nice guy,like Michael you just start to behave like him...everyone's nice to him in those places...asking things kindly, touching him like he was a family friend....I would totally be nice to anyone in this world who would behave such nice and shy like he does.

So why did all those nasty reporters made negative comments on him? Coz they couldn't bear the niceness...they coudnt believe that someone..especially in Hollywood, can be nice and shy like this.

They couldn't just go like: Look, how nice he is...nice and shy and lovely....nooo...those thigns don't sell...they had to earn money....and showed him to the world as a freak, a sick man, who insults kids.Coz that sells. We buy papers with headlines like that, don't we? Be honest.

They just didn't understand why he is so nice..they couldn't bear it, coz let's face it guys....do we often meet people like this? Barely in a lifetime. And he was super famous, kina too good to be true.

They didn't realize how much they hurt him. They couldn't deceive the real fans and friends...but they could deceive anyone else....

As Micheal said in many interviews he cried really often...he was afraid of looking into the mirror...he didn't like what he saw....this vitiligo and bad press made him all sick inside, but still he remained so nice and shy. Vitiligo could have been enough for him to bear...turnin him from black to white...I'M sure it all really scared him....and media made it like he was doing it coz he wanted it to happen. He did not.

I love and respect him ,coz it musthave been really really hard. I wish I just knew him personally, and could hug him sometimes.

He was one in a million not only coz of the talent, but especially coz of all the things he went through and still remained this warm-hearted shy boy, trapped in a grown-up body.

Sorry, guys for writing such a long post but I just had to let it out....and this is the place for it I guess.

I know he's in peace now, playing around with the angels in Heaven.... I hope to meet him there one day.

When I get offended I will always remember how strong he always was, and it will help me through though times. I'm a prefectionist too, I know how it feels when you want the whole world, and they tell you you can'tm coz you are not good enough..and they don't trust you or they let you down. That's extremely hard and sometimes I wish I were a man who could face it like most people do : 'I don't care'- but I just cant. I care.

Besides being a huge star, I believe he was totally down to earth, imperfect, but a perfectionist and wanted to get better all the time.

I love him for all he did, and for the way he did it. :huglove:

It was great to share this.I can't talk about this at home. People just don't care.

Aw Zsina... :huglove: You can write whatever you want to, don't worry! :wink2:

Yes, I think he was a good person too, with his problems, but still...

I'm not saying this because he passed away, I just don't think that a guy who made such good things as he did, could hurt anyone, specially a child...

Some people say I'm naive, but I still prefer to believe in the good side of people... :blush-anim-cl:

Besides, it doesn't really matter what we think now, and if we can keep a positive opinion about someone, why shouldn't we? :wub2:

About the tabloids...well...everyone knows how they work, unfortunately... And there are lots of mean people willing to play their game... :thumbdown:

I'm not saying this because he passed away, I just don't think that a guy who made such good things as he did, could hurt anyone, specially a child...

Some people say I'm naive, but I still prefer to believe in the good side of people... :blush-anim-cl:

Besides, it doesn't really matter what we think now, and if we can keep a positive opinion about someone, why shouldn't we? :wub2:

Absolutely. It's better to think positively of a person. Well, after someone's dead people tend to forget their bad habits, of course. But we tend to make each other's lives harder by telling each other bad things, letting each other down. We should learn how to be nice with each other while we are both alive.

I believe that's the key thing, but even if I believe it and I try to behave like this, I can't always be nice to everyone. We are humans we don't necessarily have to like each other,(and we wont like everyone everywhere) but we should definately try not to hurt those people, only coz we don't like them. That has absolutely no point.

MJ's death, and the fact that I am listenning to his music night and day since then has made me think about things like these.

There's this line in 'Man In The Mirror' saying: If you want to make the world a better place,take a look at yourself and make a change.

It's so true.:wub2:

They couldn't just go like: Look, how nice he is...nice and shy and lovely....nooo...those thigns don't sell...they had to earn money....and showed him to the world as a freak, a sick man, who insults kids.

When I get offended I will always remember how strong he always was, and it will help me through though times.

Well said; it's very clear he was a beautiful, sensitive, generous, loving person.. and people are so cynical that they couldn't accept that...they thought that there had to be a sinister element behind it, because they couldn't understand how someone - and especially a superstar - could be so giving, sacrificing, genuine.

Come in here and let your feelings out any time - I am! :wink2:

I think we can learn so much from him. Like you said, about being determined and doing what we believe is right, regardless of what the world thinks or expects. Also, he felt so strongly about making the world a better place, in terms of environment, etc and I think we should all listen to his message :wub2:

I just saw it :tears: why why why why why did he have to go

I have no answer ... the world is mad .... :(:tears: really hope we get to see more of that .... They Don't Care About Us is strangely one of the songs that has been on repeat on my Ipod .... :wub2:

I have no answer ... the world is mad .... :(:tears: really hope we get to see more of that .... They Don't Care About Us is strangely one of the songs that has been on repeat on my Ipod .... :wub2:

I hope we get to see it too....I really do. And those unreleased songs!

Yeah...the songs when he's angry are so powerful!!

I just saw some footage of his rehearsal show on the news :shocked:

Amazing :wub2::aah: Still can't believe he's not here anymore :(

me too :wub2: yeah it was really awesome :wub2:

I can't believe it either :boxed:....seeing him live would have been really really really amazing :wub2: I feel bad for the people who can't go now....