Absolutely. It's better to think positively of a person. Well, after someone's dead people tend to forget their bad habits, of course. But we tend to make each other's lives harder by telling each other bad things, letting each other down. We should learn how to be nice with each other while we are both alive.

I believe that's the key thing, but even if I believe it and I try to behave like this, I can't always be nice to everyone. We are humans we don't necessarily have to like each other,(and we wont like everyone everywhere) but we should definately try not to hurt those people, only coz we don't like them. That has absolutely no point.

MJ's death, and the fact that I am listenning to his music night and day since then has made me think about things like these.

There's this line in 'Man In The Mirror' saying: If you want to make the world a better place,take a look at yourself and make a change.

It's so true.:wub2:

Oh Man In The Mirror... :wub2: Love that song!

Yes, we can't (and won't) be nice to everyone, everyday, but we can definately try to do it, even if we don't like the person, there's absolutely no reason to be rude or mean.

About MJ, saying he was a child molestor won't necessarily make him one, and people shouldn't believe everything they read... I'm not saying he was a saint, but people tend to judge others in a very cruel way. (That goes for everyone, not only MJ, of course.)

I believe we'll hear lots of things about him from now on...some good, others maybe not that good, but that doesn't erase all the good he has done.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching it right now...holy ****! :shocked:

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/blog/whats-happening/rehearsal-footage-of-jackson-two-days-before-death-released/

I must say he was in better shape than I expected... :shocked:

:shocked: :shocked: :tears: <- I know I've overused this one, but I don't know what else to say/do.......

Thanks for sharing. He does look awfully thin, but it looks like he was doing well!

I was watching some videos of him on Youtube, and it's really comforting to see how inspired people are because of him. This comment in particular, made me smile, and see the good of all this.

Michael is not dead, he just visited his friends in heaven, and he will NEVER DIE. Michael is always alive in our hearts and soul. WE WILL SEE HIM SOON, all of us together. We miss you Michael. Thank you for the love, the musics, the moves and the INSPIRATION that you shared with us, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

See you SOON Michael.:)

I don't want to ROCK WITH YOU, I want to HEAL THE WORLD for you. I love you>:D:*

Rest in Peace:)

A week already...And it´s still surreal...I think i won´t never get over this :tears:

Obsessed with this song for the last couple of days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-CcqOe9WWU (Give in to me. He looks sooooo :wub2:)

Anaaaaa! :huglove: I've been watching this vid obsessively - he's so hot in it!! Many people say he wasn't attractive after the first surgeries but I looove him in this.

It IS still surreal.....I feel like I can't move on, and I know you're a much bigger fan than I am! It's just so...unfair, sad, devastating, infuriating......

I was watching some videos of him on Youtube, and it's really comforting to see how inspired people are because of him. This comment in particular, made me smile, and see the good of all this.

thanks for sharing.

Hard as it is to accept that he's no longer with us here, I do believe he's in a better place where he's no longer suffering. He was such a sensitive soul and I really think all the pain in his life and in the world really weighed on him and tortured him.

I still wish he was here, but his spirit and his legacy will always inspire us.

thanks for sharing.

Hard as it is to accept that he's no longer with us here, I do believe he's in a better place where he's no longer suffering. He was such a sensitive soul and I really think all the pain in his life and in the world really weighed on him and tortured him.

I still wish he was here, but his spirit and his legacy will always inspire us.

You're welcome. :)

I think the most amazing thing about him was his endless ability to love people, no matter what. It's what I admire most about him. I hope that some day I'll be able to measure up to him in terms of character. He was and always will be a truly outstanding man.

When Michael died, i was shocked, but not sad.

every day since i've been getting more and more sad about the loss of this amzing man.. today i burst into tears at interval and got a lot of funny looks.

R.I.P Micahel - one of the greats.

Hasn't he always been very thin? I think it's normal with him, since he's so active.

he was always thin.... but in that vid he was waaaayy thin.. to much i think, in the black&white time he was thin but looked healthy.. i can`t say the same of that video

You're welcome. :)

I think the most amazing thing about him was his endless ability to love people, no matter what. It's what I admire most about him. I hope that some day I'll be able to measure up to him in terms of character. He was and always will be a truly outstanding man.

Yeah, definitely. I really love that about him too :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Here's a nice interview with a photographer who was at the rehearsals:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529929,00.html

EDIT: a vid I just found....Michael with children........he's such a loss to the world :sad:

Edited by neeve272

:thumb_yello:

Look at this......what a beautiful soul. You can see how unbelievably shy he was (it was weird to write was there instead of is :tears:)... he must've really found it difficult having that many people following him and wanting to talk to him and interview him all his life :blink:

Awww, thats just so sweet........... :tears: I terribly miss him today......

I just watched a few videos....MJ meeting sick kids, visiting hospitals or nurseries..... watched some interviews, and I realized something.

Not that it's much of a discovery but I thought I would share anyway. I feel like it wants to come out....

So you know...I just think when you meet such a kind hearted, nice guy,like Michael you just start to behave like him...everyone's nice to him in those places...asking things kindly, touching him like he was a family friend....I would totally be nice to anyone in this world who would behave such nice and shy like he does.

So why did all those nasty reporters made negative comments on him? Coz they couldn't bear the niceness...they coudnt believe that someone..especially in Hollywood, can be nice and shy like this.

They couldn't just go like: Look, how nice he is...nice and shy and lovely....nooo...those thigns don't sell...they had to earn money....and showed him to the world as a freak, a sick man, who insults kids.Coz that sells. We buy papers with headlines like that, don't we? Be honest.

They just didn't understand why he is so nice..they couldn't bear it, coz let's face it guys....do we often meet people like this? Barely in a lifetime. And he was super famous, kina too good to be true.

They didn't realize how much they hurt him. They couldn't deceive the real fans and friends...but they could deceive anyone else....

As Micheal said in many interviews he cried really often...he was afraid of looking into the mirror...he didn't like what he saw....this vitiligo and bad press made him all sick inside, but still he remained so nice and shy. Vitiligo could have been enough for him to bear...turnin him from black to white...I'M sure it all really scared him....and media made it like he was doing it coz he wanted it to happen. He did not.

I love and respect him ,coz it musthave been really really hard. I wish I just knew him personally, and could hug him sometimes.

He was one in a million not only coz of the talent, but especially coz of all the things he went through and still remained this warm-hearted shy boy, trapped in a grown-up body.

Sorry, guys for writing such a long post but I just had to let it out....and this is the place for it I guess.

I know he's in peace now, playing around with the angels in Heaven.... I hope to meet him there one day.

When I get offended I will always remember how strong he always was, and it will help me through though times. I'm a prefectionist too, I know how it feels when you want the whole world, and they tell you you can'tm coz you are not good enough..and they don't trust you or they let you down. That's extremely hard and sometimes I wish I were a man who could face it like most people do : 'I don't care'- but I just cant. I care.

Besides being a huge star, I believe he was totally down to earth, imperfect, but a perfectionist and wanted to get better all the time.

I love him for all he did, and for the way he did it. :huglove:

It was great to share this.I can't talk about this at home. People just don't care.

Amen!!! I have the same problem as you, nobody cares about how I feel about his loss. I cant say anything more than you said, that was a perfect post.

I'm watching it right now...holy ****! :shocked:

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/blog/whats-happening/rehearsal-footage-of-jackson-two-days-before-death-released/

I must say he was in better shape than I expected... :shocked:

He was really thin, but he was still Michael!! And not the skeleton some people wanted us to think he was.............

I was looking round internet and founf this: http://rapidshare.com/files/251427026/Michael_Jackson_-_Tribute_to_a_legend.pdf

Its a magazine, a special edition. Im not sure if I can post this here, so if I can, mods can delete it, I dont mind. Hope you all like it, cause Im loving it! I will go and print it asap. :wub2:

Yeah, definitely. I really love that about him too :wub2::wub2::wub2:

EDIT: a vid I just found....Michael with children........he's such a loss to the world :sad:

thanks,really...for sure,it'll be one of my favorites!:wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh79R2-iM1I

do you like teaser?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfQhdBpCFCA

some good words:

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

I was looking round internet and founf this: http://rapidshare.com/files/251427026/Michael_Jackson_-_Tribute_to_a_legend.pdf

Its a magazine, a special edition. Im not sure if I can post this here, so if I can, mods can delete it, I dont mind. Hope you all like it, cause Im loving it! I will go and print it asap. :wub2:

thanks! I think I saw this in the shop yesterday

thanks,really...for sure,it'll be one of my favorites!:wub2:

some good words:

wow...beautiful words....so powerful. What a visionary :bow:

don't know if already posted, but I think Michael was one of the sexiest man in the world and in this video he shows that it's true....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hg-IRZk4D0

I knooooow...he's soooo hot in this video!

Thank you for the new updates.

At the moment I've been thinking hard at the MJ-hard core fans.

I still feel sad about Michael but for the last 10 years I wasn't a fan of him anymore.

Of course I still loved his music(that will last forever) but think, for his hard core fans it must be so difficult. And still, there are people making jokes about him,poor fans.

If Mika would die,I don't know what I should do,I think I would like to die myself and if someone made a joke about his dead or his person,I think i would bang him/ her in the face. I'm not an aggressive person but at that moment,I think I would do it.

So for the MJ-Hard core fans over here and to all the others...

My hart is with you,:huglove: and I feel sincerely compassion for all of you.

Maybe we could make a post and put our names under it and post it on a MJ fansite?

love and suport from Mika fans to MJ fans?

Thank you very very much Isa, it's amazing! I hope I will be able to buy something like this here. :wub2:

Maybe we could make a post and put our names under it and post it on a MJ fansite?

love and suport from Mika fans to MJ fans?

There's also a comment page on Michael's official site. Thanks to Isa and FOUCHONNERET for the other links. :)

I think I've finally accepted what's happened. It's gotten easier every day, but yesterday it really sunk in for me. I can look at pictures and videos without bursting into tears now (for the most part). I've realized that if we continue to spread his message of universal love, he'll never really die. And eventually, we'll see him again in heaven.

Also, last night I was laying awake in my bed, when Coldplay's "Viva la Vida" starting playing. I'm sure they couldn't have known it was coming, but the lyrics sound like they were written for Michael. I kept doing a song breakdown in my head, and virtually all the pieces fit together in a recap of his life. It's amazing.

There's also a comment page on Michael's official site. Thanks to Isa and FOUCHONNERET for the other links. :)

I think I've finally accepted what's happened. It's gotten easier every day, but yesterday it really sunk in for me. I can look at pictures and videos without bursting into tears now (for the most part). I've realized that if we continue to spread his message of universal love, he'll never really die. And eventually, we'll see him again in heaven.

Also, last night I was laying awake in my bed, when Coldplay's "Viva la Vida" starting playing. I'm sure they couldn't have known it was coming, but the lyrics sound like they were written for Michael. I kept doing a song breakdown in my head, and virtually all the pieces fit together in a recap of his life. It's amazing.

So are we going to make a post with our names or chould I just post a comment there that say mika fans are suporting MJ fans in their lost or should I make a new thread here and put the link on the MJ forum?

So are we going to make a post with our names or chould I just post a comment there that say mika fans are suporting MJ fans in their lost or should I make a new thread here and put the link on the MJ forum?

Whatever you guys want. :) Either or. Both. As long as people know that the site's there.