I feel the same way.

I've spent the last few days just watching his vids and performances....right now I feel like I'll never again listen to any music except his...completely incomparable.

Me too...I've been listening to his music non-stop...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Words scape me to express the sense of irreality i´m experiencing these days. I´m a huge fan of Michael Jackson since i´m a little child (one of my first memories is going to the videoclub to rent Moonwalker when i was 4 years old or so). He´s part of my life, and i was trying to go to see him in concert for this tour, but i didn´t get tickets at first, and i was thinking to spend anything to buy a ticket now.

I feel devastated because he didn´t get the chance to show the world that he was still the greatest...

I still believe that i´ll wake up tomorrow and all of this was a long nightmare.

I feel the same way.

I think it's a good way of dealing with it.....it's cathartic...for me anyway.... but I don't know if I'll be able to stop watching!

What a beautiful, precious soul.

Words scape me to express the sense of irreality i´m experiencing these days. I´m a huge fan of Michael Jackson since i´m a little child (one of my first memories is going to the videoclub to rent Moonwalker when i was 4 years old or so). He´s part of my life, and i was trying to go to see him in concert for this tour, but i didn´t get tickets at first, and i was thinking to spend anything to buy a ticket now.

I feel devastated because he didn´t get the chance to show the world that he was still the greatest...

I still believe that i´ll wake up tomorrow and all of this was a long nightmare.

that's one of the things that makes it all the more painful I think.

I was never a huge fan of Michael, but hey...I'm 25, I don't remember the world WITHOUT him, and I grew up listening to some of his songs on the radio, on tv,...

I always saw him as a good person, even after all the accusations, probably because one of the first things I heard from him was "We Are The World" and the whole Live Aid thing, and that helped me to build a positive image of Michael. Don't know if he was molesting children or not, but deep inside, I don't think so...

Last night I saw a documentary about him (including the interviews by Martin Bashir). God, he seemed such a sad and unhappy person... :huh: His eyes showed sadness, and his smile was a bit "forced".

Clearly he had serious problems, everyone knows that, but yet, I can't help feeling sorry for him... :huh: And apart of that personal side, he was such a talented guy...

I still can't believe one of the legends of our times has disappeared from this world! It's sad...

I was watching that one last night......fabulous. Never gets old.

That anti-gravity lean gets me every time!! Did you know he designed the props for it and patented it?!

I've spent the last few days just watching his vids and performances....right now I feel like I'll never again listen to any music except his...completely incomparable.

This one is also an incredible performance

No one on earth can dance like him!

I feel the same way.

Same here

Glad to see i'm not the only one who's still freaking out about MJ. My friends think i'm dramatic.

No, you're not alone. I just watched the whole Oprah interview he did back in the 90's and can't stop thinking now about how misunderstood he was. It's so sad to think about.

Glad to see i'm not the only one who's still freaking out about MJ. My friends think i'm dramatic.

Nah, you're just a music lover. It's okay, on MFC you're surrounded by music lovers. :naughty:

I still can't believe it. I've been listening to his music quite a lot. Heal the World, while sappy, is truly brilliant. IMHO.

It is. I was cleaning my room today and every few minutes I would start crying thinking about it. I wish I could just give him a hug. ):

the same here,very difficult since friday ;(

btw,i wasn't really a fan...but for me,i wish i could give a hug to mika thinking together about MJ....

No you're absolutely not alone, something else that annoys me: people joking around already, can't believe it :sneaky2:

Lets just hope he finds the peace he didn't have during his life... :huh:

Aren't you mad at the sight of that last picture of him in the ambulance? I am hurt and in rage, I've even written a protest mail to the Spanish National TV (didn't get an answer, of course). I wish they let him rest in peace after having robbed his life from him...

Aren't you mad at the sight of that last picture of him in the ambulance? I am hurt and in rage, I've even written a protest mail to the Spanish National TV (didn't get an answer, of course). I wish they let him rest in peace after having robbed his life from him...

Yes, when I saw that pic I was like "WTF??"

Outrageous! Besides, I still can't understand why did the ambulance left his house so slowly...the photographers had all the time in the world to take those pics!

Geez...

Paps are like vultures! :boxed:

Yes, when I saw that pic I was like "WTF??"

Outrageous! Besides, I still can't understand why did the ambulance left his house so slowly...the photographers had all the time in the world to take those pics!

Geez...

Paps are like vultures! :boxed:

Absolutely! I sometimes think the whole Mankind is sick.

I'm so sad guys. Today the news said he probably never ate. He was a living skeleton. They broke him several ribs during CPR. :tears:

Who's the cruel man who thought he would have been able to do 50 gigs around the world in two years? :boxed: He was clearly passing away already, but slowly. Is it only for money that some people live? His personal doctor should have never allowed that. :sad:

I'm so sad guys. Today the news said he probably never ate. He was a living skeleton. They broke him several ribs during CPR. :tears:

Who's the cruel man who thought he would have been able to do 50 gigs around the world in two years? :boxed: He was clearly passing away already, but slowly. Is it only for money that some people live? His personal doctor should have never allowed that. :sad:

I read that too...

And that someone said that he was gay, and that Debbie something also said some stuff...

Yeah, honestly? They should just leave him alone! And the kids! They're old enough to understand all that's happening now, and it must be horrible to them!

And other thing...why blame the doctors only? What about his family? No-one noticed things were that bad?

I can't understand, really... but the truth is he's gone. And all we can do is remember him as an huge artist, no matter how many mistakes he has done in his personal life...

I read that too...

And that someone said that he was gay, and that Debbie something also said some stuff...

Yeah, honestly? They should just leave him alone! And the kids! They're old enough to understand all that's happening now, and it must be horrible to them!

And other thing...why blame the doctors only? What about his family? No-one noticed things were that bad?

I can't understand, really... but the truth is he's gone. And all we can do is remember him as an huge artist, no matter how many mistakes he has done in his personal life...

Yeah, that was what we were talking about, right? Not only the pictures, but the phone call, and now this. Please, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! All this reminds me of when my beloved Freddie Mercury passed away, with all the AIDS thing and all. I personally don't give a damn about what happened at the CPR or on what condition he was. I think the really important thing now is the wellare of the children. That is my humble opinion anyway...

I read that too...

I'm sorry, but that's totally different. I was just showing sympathy towards a person who was clearly not respected by people trying to make money out of him. What's more, he must have been in pain and this didn't stop them. I think it's cruel. IMO